Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old May 4th 2008, 4:56 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Dean
Hi,

Changing the subject completely; does anyone know of any evangelical churches either in or around the Ayamonte area?

Dean
Dean I know you are bit peed of with this electric lark.But its no good praying to God for a mirical.Even God cant change the spanish ways
Old May 4th 2008, 5:00 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by betris
Dean I know you are bit peed of with this electric lark.But its no good praying to God for a mirical.Even God cant change the spanish ways

Will you pack it in! I keep spitting my drink all over my keyboard when I read your posts!
Old May 4th 2008, 5:32 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
There is no way I would complete without services such as electric. The old saying "this is Spain" is rubbish, just doesn't apply now. Things are different. Some Townhouses near me completed and were on builders electric. The builder pulled out and they were up the swanee! In High peak periods such as August the system may not be adequate and have frequent cuts too. I think many of these Lawyers ought to be reported for allowing people to complete, surely the properties don't have the final occupation licence if they don't have electric
But there may have been a instalation problem in that case.who knows.power cuts are no big deal here.a few years ago the whole of seville shut down because it was so hot and the air cons over loaded the system.ours regualy shut down in the rain storms.No problem we keep candles handy.So yes this is spain.so why should things be done different because the brits are here.chill out have a few beers and enjoy. things will be sorted as time goes on

Last edited by betris; May 4th 2008 at 5:38 am.
Old May 4th 2008, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

yes you do if they are prescripition specs.and you cant drive in flip flops or bear feet.you cant cross either white line unless its dotted and you cant turn againt a white line.you cant hold your seat belt..the list is endless and I wont go into the new laws as from jan 2008 reguarding british licences or you will proberly throw your self off the bridge
I am working on my pedicure, I'll have you know!

Sorry but keep fishing.I will tell you when you are getting near.
I want to type "betis"; am I getting closer?
Old May 4th 2008, 7:55 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Carol&John
I am working on my pedicure, I'll have you know!

I want to type "betis"; am I getting closer?
ok think of it as if you were going from faro to ayamonte on the old road.you come to a crossroads and the sighn pointed right to ayamonte.so what you dont know is that the truck in front had hit the sighn and spun it around.so you turn right and end up in monte gordo.....so what im saying is you are now well and truly lost. but keep trying.

Last edited by betris; May 4th 2008 at 8:08 am.
Old May 5th 2008, 12:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Hi All,

Came across some interesting stats on the sales by Fadesa.

"The Spanish press reports that Fadesa has managed to sell only 1,207 of the 2,150 properties it has already built at Costa Esuri. Costa Esuri is a big golf development of 6,000 properties on the banks of the river Guadiana. Various developers are building there, but the biggest player is Fadesa (now known as Martinsa-Fadesa, one of Spain’s biggest developers, listed on the stock market, and struggling with a mountain of debt)".

"The town hall of Ayamonte, on the border with Portugal in the province of Huelva, has signed an agreement with the developer Fadesa, and the CAM savings bank, to offer 47 flats in the Costa Esuri golf development to first time buyers who can’t afford to get on the property ladder".

I think we all knew that the development started as 6000 units and it will have increased by a few since the independent developers have done plenty of 3 for 2 swops and Fadesa has begun development on one or two of the small sites allocated for social use. However even if the total is now 6250, 47 is only 0.75% so it won't make much impact.

If all the developers have sold more than 50% of their stock as per Fadesa then that is more than 3000 units sold not bad from a standing start in 2004.

When the electricity is connected to all properties a great chunk more will complete so I think 2008 will be the year that CE turned the corner.

Regards,

John.
Old May 5th 2008, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Just heard from friends that guests leaving from Faro on Thompson flight to Cardiff arrived at the airport to find it had left 2 hours early!!! without their knowledge!!! nightmare £200 for single fares on Wednesday. Thompson take NO responsibility saying they should have checked. Another 9 passengers also stranded.
Old May 5th 2008, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olivia
Just heard from friends that guests leaving from Faro on Thompson flight to Cardiff arrived at the airport to find it had left 2 hours early!!! without their knowledge!!! nightmare £200 for single fares on Wednesday. Thompson take NO responsibility saying they should have checked. Another 9 passengers also stranded.
Pisser -I know this a requirement with the budget airlines, never thought about charter seats. Caveat emptor sounds the order of the day.
Old May 5th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

ok think of it as if you were going from faro to ayamonte on the old road.you come to a crossroads and the sighn pointed right to ayamonte.so what you dont know is that the truck in front had hit the sighn and spun it around.so you turn right and end up in monte gordo.....so what im saying is you are now well and truly lost. but keep trying.
basta ya! this romeria has tired me out, so I'm sitting in the shade...

Re: romerias/pilgrimages:
http://www.huelvainformacion.es/arti...ociacuteo.html

The Ayamonte Brotherhood of the White Dove left Ayamonte this morning on a 4 day journey to El Rocio, stopping en route at various places.
Old May 5th 2008, 4:39 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Pisser -I know this a requirement with the budget airlines, never thought about charter seats. Caveat emptor sounds the order of the day.
Fair point. I think Ryan make the point that you should check a day or so before, and that's probably why. I suppose I am negligent in not doing that, but then you just don't think it's going to leave early, do you?
Old May 5th 2008, 5:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Carol&John
basta ya! this romeria has tired me out, so I'm sitting in the shade...

Re: romerias/pilgrimages:
http://www.huelvainformacion.es/arti...ociacuteo.html

The Ayamonte Brotherhood of the White Dove left Ayamonte this morning on a 4 day journey to El Rocio, stopping en route at various places.
Never mind this crawling on your knees stuff just tell us how "nice" the weather is cos we are coming soon 7 days 12 hrs to lift off.
Old May 5th 2008, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by bil
Fair point. I think Ryan make the point that you should check a day or so before, and that's probably why. I suppose I am negligent in not doing that, but then you just don't think it's going to leave early, do you?
We never check! perhaps we should start! I don't know all the detail yet. Perhaps there is an e.mail sitting in their inbox at home. Not much good if you don't check whilst away! I don't know how to do this yet! I must now learn. I guess the majority of passengers were package holiday makers with Thompson so the rep would just get the info to them. I know Ryanair sometimes cancel flights altogether but put you on the next available. In this case it's just tough! make your own way home!
Old May 5th 2008, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

you cant drive in flip flops or
i am glad you posted yhthis i have mentioned this on other threads and asked if this was true and nobody semed to know that you cant drive in toe post sandals...
now i wonder how this will
affect me..i hae medical reasons as to why oi can only wear these type of shoes..do i carry a letter?? WOULD THIS BE LISTENED TO??
CAROLE
Old May 5th 2008, 5:30 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Does anyone have the e-mail address for Grace in after sales??

Thanks in advance...
John
Hi

Don't have an email, but had to phone Grace about a problem with our boiler last week (you don't want to know any more, believe me! ) but I phoned her at about 4pm english time and it was sorted within an hour and a half - thank goodness . Her number is 0034 959 328 044 or 043.

Sharon
Old May 5th 2008, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tednsharon
Hi

Don't have an email, but had to phone Grace about a problem with our boiler last week (you don't want to know any more, believe me! ) but I phoned her at about 4pm english time and it was sorted within an hour and a half - thank goodness . Her number is 0034 959 328 044 or 043.

Sharon
Hi Sharon,
Sorry to hear about your boiler problem (touch wood, fingers crossed...), but are Fadesa still doing after sales for people who completed more than one year ago?
Regards,
Carol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.