COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Aug 6th 2008, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

As requested

Regards

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Can anyone onsite send me the EXACT Spanish version of the flyer you got informing you of the Endesa electricity connection? Either PM me or post it on here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
nota_luz.pdf (32.9 KB, 254 views)
Old Aug 6th 2008, 3:43 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred R
As requested

Regards
Cheers. Thanks to all of you who PM'd too.

I was under the impression a letter came from Endesa, but clearly I've been misinformed unless anyone wants to enlighten me???
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by A & M
Just received an email from ADA attaching a letter dated today from Martinsa Fadesa, announcing that the permanent electicity supply to Rago 1 and RVA1 will be connected tomorrow. As from Friday, property owners with the correct documentation can enter into a supply agreement with Sevillana Endesa. We have 15 days in which to do it, apparently!

Smart work by MF's new administrators, I suspect - perhaps helped along by the town council applying pressure?
Hi Fort the original post says it was an email from ADA with the MF letter attached.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Cheers. Thanks to all of you who PM'd too.

I was under the impression a letter came from Endesa, but clearly I've been misinformed unless anyone wants to enlighten me???
How about posting us a full translation with all the nuances.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:36 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Incidentally, you may be interested to know that MF must pay AT LEAST €6m to EACH of the three administrators
Now you know why I got 12 and 6 after an eight year wait as a preferential creditor.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
How about posting us a full translation with all the nuances.
Hello John & Kath,
I am sure Fortaleza would translate the letter better than i but here it is:

"Estimated collaborators
We have been said by Sevillana Endesa this midday that on the next Wednesday 6th of August, in the afternoon, there is going to be a suspension in the current electrical supply that is done by generators in the plots Rago1 and RVA1 and by light of work in manzanas 1 and 2 of RMA1. This suspension will last few hours with the intention of disconnecting the generators or the light of work and connecting the definitive facilities to the transformation centres,
From Friday 8th of August, the clients with their bulletin and necessary documentation, could proceed to the contracting of the electrical supply with the Company Sevillana Endesa.
We thank you in advance for all the collaboration that you can give us by telling our/your clients this news, on the other hand, so awaited.
We are going to send this communicate to all interested parts, Attorneys' offices, maintenance companies, owners' communities and, obviously to all the housing holders, etc..
The time to contract the supply lasts 15 days since the first working day. If any of you had any punctual problem with this time, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Thanks again and regards to all
Belen Sanmartin
Chief of sales “Costa Esuri”"

regards
marisol

Last edited by marisol; Aug 6th 2008 at 7:32 am.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:08 am
Account Closed

rogerbilko is an unknown quantity at this point

Strangely, I happen to agree with you, although I have been totally wound up by most of your comments in previous posts, that's not hitting a nerve, I just think you have played on peoples emotions for your own satisfaction in the past, but to be fair, you certainly know more about the area than most of us, and the post after this one appeared reasonable, balanced and dare I say it, realistic. Keep this up and I might bother to read more of your posts.
Hit a nerve??

What's wrong with a bit of reality?

Ayamonte has a population - in all its areas including Esuri,Canela, Pozo del Camino, Punta del Moral - of less than 20,000. For those doubting Thomas's, who prefer to believe the Estate Agents guesstimations of the figure being higher, you just need to look at the number of councillors the town has - populations under 20,000 only have 17 councillors (and it's a sliding scale)

Esuri has 2150-ish completed properties under MF, with some 900 plots for people to build villas etc. The other 50% is owned by other developers (eg Sea & Sun etc). Sold properties - I don't have the precise figure as it is hard to pin down - is just over half of the 2150. Plots I don't know but looking at the site I'd say a fair few.

Now - for those of you who are looking forward to getting off the AVE high speed train at Ayamonte, or flying directly into Huelva Airport, going over to the Five Star Hilton Esuri, nipping over to the marina to check on the yacht before a bit of shopping in El Corte Ingles, Zara and Springfield before taking in a film at the cinema (IN ENGLISH) whilst finishing the evening off with a meal and drinks at the wide variety of top class restaurants and bars on site .....

..... you're going to have a bloody long wait.

That's not cruel. That's not sarcastic. That's not knocking the place.

That's a dose of reality.

Most of the things I mentioned above will most likely never happen and those that do (with the exception of the Comercial Centre but most likely minus those brands) are many years away.

Better to appreciate what you have got. A nice quiet development of housing with lovely views of the river, bridge and golf courses etc. Only a short hop to Ayamonte or the Algarve. Seville just over an hour away. Faro airport a 40 min trip. Beaches all over the place. Wonderful climate. Approx 20excellent golf courses all within an hour of your home

So it isn't all you hoped it would be. It's still miles better than what a lot of people have got
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:11 am

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rogerbilko
Keep this up and I might bother to read more of your posts.

I will now, finally, be able to sleep at nights. Thank you, Roger, for that mercy.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:22 am
Account Closed

rogerbilko is an unknown quantity at this point

There you go again
I will now, finally, be able to sleep at nights. Thank you, Roger, for that mercy.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by rogerbilko
There you go again
What, did I " play on your emotions for my own satisfaction" Rog?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:45 am
Just Joined

Nedkelly2 is an unknown quantity at this point

First post in my new name-very similar to my old one! Anyone interested in some Golf late August- early September please send a pm
Thanks
Ned
Old Aug 6th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

What, did I " play on your emotions for my own satisfaction" Rog?
I have to say that sometimes you do appear to insult the hand that feeds you.
Esuri was never our kind of place. We thought it was so massive that we would be too old to see it completed.
I don't know how insignificant a part your work for the Oracle plays in your business empire in this area.
You must accept that a free newspaper exists only by its advertisers continued success and support. You the editor continuously knocking Esuri is doing your advertisers [many of whom have sprung up as a result of this massive development offering them an oportunity to do business] no good at all.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by olivia
I have to say that sometimes you do appear to insult the hand that feeds you.
Esuri was never our kind of place. We thought it was so massive that we would be too old to see it completed.
I don't know how insignificant a part your work for the Oracle plays in your business empire in this area.
You must accept that a free newspaper exists only by its advertisers continued success and support. You the editor continuously knocking Esuri is doing your advertisers [many of whom have sprung up as a result of this massive development offering them an oportunity to do business] no good at all.
Oh deary me, Olivia. Must I once again explain this simple concept on here?

Fortaleza does not edit The Oracle. He does have independent thought, completely seperate from said paper. He, unlike so many, is able to seperate the personal from the professional.

As for biting the hand etc.... this is again a concept that people on Esuri struggle with. As much as you think it is - and many of you thought the same of this forum (maybe still do) and much to some moderators' consternation - The Oracle is not a paper solely for Costa Esuri. If it was it would have been out of business years ago. There are far more expats out there in Huelva province beyond the confines of Esuri, let alone the provinces of Seville and Cadiz which the paper also covers.

Also try READING and UNDERSTANDING some of the posts I write instead of skim reading, then you might see that your post is not exactly correct. You lot really are something else. If anyone on here strays away from your party line that you are the luckiest people in the world for spotting the paradise that is Esuri and does not participate in the self congratulatory back-slapping-fest that you love so much, they are knocking the place. Any alternative view to that is shot down.

What, pray tell, is actually factually incorrect about what I - that would be Fortaleza and not the Editor (getting this yet?) - have said regarding your little paradise on earth?

I could say, "yes! Look forward to your airport - it's on the way" .....but god only knows when as a) it still does not have a site and b) is not even close to getting the government permission it needs

I could say "yes! Look forward to your AVE station - it will be great!" ....yet it is not coming. When the Portuguese change of government happened and took the Faro-Seville link off the table, the absurdly SLIM chance that a station would be built at Ayamonte went with it too (another folly of the previous mayor).

I could say "Yes! Why wouldn't the Hilton look at Esuri?"... when anyone with an IQ bigger than their shoe size would tell you it is a non-starter. It is a moot point as Hilton have categorically denied it.

I could go on and on. Yet because this is not viewing it the same way as you do, you call it knocking it. So, I could lie through my teeth and that would be fine with you, but God forbid someone might state a bit of the truth and out come the tears.

Incidentally, what has the Editor of The Oracle said against Esuri in the paper?

You make accusations - lets see you back them up.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:36 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nedkelly2
First post in my new name-very similar to my old one! Anyone interested in some Golf late August- early September please send a pm
Thanks
Ned
Why the name change ?
You should read rule 15 and contact admin by the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page, thanks.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hit a nerve??

Better to appreciate what you have got. A nice quiet development of housing with lovely views of the river, bridge and golf courses etc. Only a short hop to Ayamonte or the Algarve. Seville just over an hour away. Faro airport a 40 min trip. Beaches all over the place. Wonderful climate. Approx 20excellent golf courses all within an hour of your home
However, hotels don't in the main cater for local residents but for visitors - the list above is a load of very good reasons to visit (particularly the golf). To a far sighted hotel chain with deep pockets it's a potential goldmine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.