Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

just in case anyone visiting at the moment maybe interested,

There is to be a car boot sale tomorrow at the Ayamonte tennis club, on the old Huelva road opposite the garden centre. Starts at 10 - 2.

Sue
Old Feb 9th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Hi All
If anyone wants to read new Oracle & can't get the hard copy,here is the address for the pdf version
[email protected]

Chris
Old Feb 10th 2008, 1:10 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Hi All
If anyone wants to read new Oracle & can't get the hard copy,here is the address for the pdf version
[email protected]

Chris
Alright...... how many strongbows do you want!!!!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Alright...... how many strongbows do you want!!!!
I dont know, but an England team that played during the second half would be nice!
Old Feb 10th 2008, 5:29 am

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reptonian
I dont know, but an England team that played during the second half would be nice!

No, no, no! Things are fine just the way they are. How many halves will you need in Paris????
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

No, no, no! Things are fine just the way they are. How many halves will you need in Paris????
Something tells me that England are going to need to play half the game on Saturday, then half on Sunday, they may just win then.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Something tells me that England are going to need to play half the game on Saturday, then half on Sunday, they may just win then.

So, .....uhhhh......Matt, .......uhhh....like yesterday's match, did ya? Cos, .... you know ...., I'm kind of curious........I mean,no congratulatory PM ..... no email..... no karma....Nothing!!! Nada!!! Zilch!!! You can't have been that upset?????
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:37 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

So, .....uhhhh......Matt, .......uhhh....like yesterday's match, did ya? Cos, .... you know ...., I'm kind of curious........I mean,no congratulatory PM ..... no email..... no karma....Nothing!!! Nada!!! Zilch!!! You can't have been that upset?????
Well.................I was actually a touch annoyed.

Scotland played awfully, the same woeful, lamentable lacklustre crap they have had for years now, which is understandable really given the amount of professional players (just 30 odd thousand) in Scotland, and the state of funding ( Murryfield unsellable, and the SRU almost bankrupt).

and there lies my gripe.

Wales are on fire, maybe not as good as France, but by far the best team after France, and they should have chewed Scotland a new arse, but something was lacking yesterday and I cant quite put my finger on it.

I have put money on Wales to win the tournament, but if they play like that against France, they are dead in the water.

It was a good enough win, not nearly as good and inspired as the win against England, as there is no honour in defeating a significantly weaker side, but a win all the same.

I still hate the Welsh!

Last edited by rugbymatt; Feb 10th 2008 at 9:39 am.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:14 pm
Luz Living

Michaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant futureMichaelh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Reptonian
I have the solution. England play the first half and Ireland play the second. I think they would be unstoppable going on this weekends performances
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You must be one of the infantile posters that Jon-Bxl was telling us about.
Hi

Sam's leaving seems to have set some ripples off and over the last few weeks there seems to be a few recurring points.

Quality of posts: Sadly we have lost key members of the forum who feel that the information exchange and fun banter has been usurped by less-informative/useful stuff. I think that is a real shame as we have lost high quality/value people. I hope we can keep it focussed so these losses dont increase exponentially.

Forum/Threads I think the moderators are trying to show everybody that there are a lot of other threads and info on the site - and to advise people to keep sight of that. That's good. But I personally a prefer to use one for all sorts of info-exchange from Car Hire to Bank charges etc. I just havent time to go through nearly 200 pages of threads, often dated. Thus this thread is a good forum for me to communicate with like minded people on a broad range of subjects, in one single place. For any that feel this is 'wrong', here's what I say "There are a thousands of pubs out there - but it's perfectly OK to have a local" ! The success + usage of this forum/thread is proof that it works this way for many. For others they are of course free to surf the site and the rest of the info.

"Forum". Looks like this word has stuck, it's certainly ingrained with me. As I said, it's on every webpage header, and the web address itself. So I'll keep using it, as others do. It seems some don't like the usage..... but similarly, I dont get bothered when people call all vacuum cleaners 'hoovers' ! I'm sticking with it.

I will post soon over a very bad problem with Fadesa, that has really annoyed us this last week (their fault). Very bad play by them that we hope to resolve this week, if not, I'll explain to save others from this. Let's see.

Regards
Jon
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi

Sam's leaving seems to have set some ripples off and over the last few weeks there seems to be a few recurring points.

Quality of posts: Sadly we have lost key members of the forum who feel that the information exchange and fun banter has been usurped by less-informative/useful stuff. I think that is a real shame as we have lost high quality/value people. I hope we can keep it focussed so these losses dont increase exponentially.

Forum/Threads I think the moderators are trying to show everybody that there are a lot of other threads and info on the site - and to advise people to keep sight of that. That's good. But I personally a prefer to use one for all sorts of info-exchange from Car Hire to Bank charges etc. I just havent time to go through nearly 200 pages of threads, often dated. Thus this thread is a good forum for me to communicate with like minded people on a broad range of subjects, in one single place. For any that feel this is 'wrong', here's what I say "There are a thousands of pubs out there - but it's perfectly OK to have a local" ! The success + usage of this forum/thread is proof that it works this way for many. For others they are of course free to surf the site and the rest of the info.

"Forum". Looks like this word has stuck, it's certainly ingrained with me. As I said, it's on every webpage header, and the web address itself. So I'll keep using it, as others do. It seems some don't like the usage..... but similarly, I dont get bothered when people call all vacuum cleaners 'hoovers' ! I'm sticking with it.

I will post soon over a very bad problem with Fadesa, that has really annoyed us this last week (their fault). Very bad play by them that we hope to resolve this week, if not, I'll explain to save others from this. Let's see.

Regards
Jon
You hit the nail on the head Jon, that was exactly the idea .... but I fail to see why you would have lost any posters. Anyways, such a discussion is not for here
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough

Hi, Im looking to rent a house in Ayamonte... needs to be 3/4 beds does anyone know anyone who has one?

Thanks , please pm me if you do
Old Feb 10th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You hit the nail on the head Jon, that was exactly the idea .... but I fail to see why you would have lost any posters. Anyways, such a discussion is not for here
Thanks Mitzy boy

The 'posters' we have 'lost' are the people like Sam and Andy who have decided to quit the forum. I'm a poster (a person that posts) on the site - and I use that word in that context. I dont know if its the right word actually.

I don't mean the pop-up ads etc.... not 'poster' in the sense of billboard content. Or of course my Donny Osmond poster!

Just kidding of course... it's the Bay City Rollers of course!

Thanks
Jon
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:03 pm
Straw Man.

??
Old Feb 10th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by davidpayne
Hi, Im looking to rent a house in Ayamonte... needs to be 3/4 beds does anyone know anyone who has one?

Thanks , please pm me if you do
Hi,

Not really a lot to go on Sorry I do apologise, you can tell it's Monday!!... long term rental pls... in Ayamonte itself... Needs to be a house Thx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.