Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Wikiposts

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old Feb 10th 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Thanks Mitzy boy

The 'posters' we have 'lost' are the people like Sam and Andy who have decided to quit the forum. I'm a poster (a person that posts) on the site - and I use that word in that context. I dont know if its the right word actually.

I don't mean the pop-up ads etc.... not 'poster' in the sense of billboard content. Or of course my Donny Osmond poster!

Just kidding of course... it's the Bay City Rollers of course!

Thanks
Jon
Quick tip:

If you want to go to a specific page number enter the page number in this string - you see it at the top of the page in the web address. Replace the page number below where you see the bold in the address.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511156page=19

So if you want page 10 replace the 19 with a 10 and enter

If you want to go to the LAST page put in a page number that is greater than the total number of pages e.g theres 19 pages so far, so below its page 200.. (doesnt exist).... but put this in and you get straight to the end.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511156page=200

Im sure there are other ways to do this but I save the above and so I go there in one click.

If you want to carry on from when you last left off - its looking in the history file for the last page number..... unless someone knows of a better method.

Didn't complete last week - so nothing better to do at the moment!

Regards

Jon
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:06 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Quick tip:

If you want to go to a specific page number enter the page number in this string - you see it at the top of the page in the web address. Replace the page number below where you see the bold in the address.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511156page=19

So if you want page 10 replace the 19 with a 10 and enter

If you want to go to the LAST page put in a page number that is greater than the total number of pages e.g theres 19 pages so far, so below its page 200.. (doesnt exist).... but put this in and you get straight to the end.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511156page=200

Im sure there are other ways to do this but I save the above and so I go there in one click.

If you want to carry on from when you last left off - its looking in the history file for the last page number..... unless someone knows of a better method.

Didn't complete last week - so nothing better to do at the moment!

Regards

Jon
Yep, go to the Spain forum and you can click on last page or click the box in front of the title and that will take you to the last post in the thread that you read and you can access all threads.
Attached Thumbnails COSTA ESURI  - AYAMONTE-lst-page.jpg  
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Yep, go to the Spain forum and you can click on last page or click the box in front of the title and that will take you to the last post in the thread that you read and you can access all threads.
Its AMAZING what you can learn on this thread!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:15 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its AMAZING what you can learn on this thread!
Now you know why it is a "Forum" it is the only site address most have. ;-))
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Can any one advise me on this one. When we signed for our apartment we were given a copy of a standard contract in English. We gave our solicitor POA to purchase and duly received a faxed copy of the contract. It is now nearly a year after the expected date of completion and having improved my Spanish enough to understand the contract to check it through I note that the solicitor did not fill in the line on expected completion. It finishes ....estando prevista su terminacion y entrega aproximadamente ....then nothing. Surely a date should have been entered - especially as this leaves it open for the company to take as long as they like? This is aside from meeting the quality standards. We have not formally been asked to complete as yet. Do I have any recompense? I have asked my solicitor for a completed contract. Anyone else not had a date on their contract.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

Yvonne King will become famous soon enoughYvonne King will become famous soon enough

I have just heard from Sam and Benny that most of the items on our snagging list have been completed, with no prompting from us. Granted, there are a couple of things outstanding but they are minor. Thought I'd post something positive about Fadesa and the girls in the snagging office.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Any news about the San Roque (Lepe) vs. Ayamonte derby?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
Can any one advise me on this one. When we signed for our apartment we were given a copy of a standard contract in English. We gave our solicitor POA to purchase and duly received a faxed copy of the contract. It is now nearly a year after the expected date of completion and having improved my Spanish enough to understand the contract to check it through I note that the solicitor did not fill in the line on expected completion. It finishes ....estando prevista su terminacion y entrega aproximadamente ....then nothing. Surely a date should have been entered - especially as this leaves it open for the company to take as long as they like? This is aside from meeting the quality standards. We have not formally been asked to complete as yet. Do I have any recompense? I have asked my solicitor for a completed contract. Anyone else not had a date on their contract.

Hello Carol,
the same happened to us. The time "approximately" has to be less that the date of expired of your banker's reference. I mean, if the date planned is for example the first of January, you can wait until some time before the expiration of the "aval bancario" and you have to take into account that the expiry date is one year. If not, you can threaten to put into effect your banker's reference.
i don't know if i have explained it good enough with my poor English.
I hope it can help
regards,
marisol
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:44 am
Just Joined

bonon is on a distinguished road

Sorry but I would like to get a message through to any interested people on Costa Esuri Development, or in the area, not I am afraid on the same subject.
Are there any Rotarians/ex-Rotarians or interested like minded people in Esuri.
I am looking to start a local (Ayomonye based) International Rotary Club.
There is a Rotary club in Huelva but it is not English speaking, I am looking for interested people of either sex, any nationality, but the meetings would be held in the English language. If interested please contact me on <snip> not a good idea to post phone and email details on the web
Brian O'Neil

Last edited by jdr; Feb 11th 2008 at 8:37 am.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello Carol,
the same happened to us. The time "approximately" has to be less that the date of expired of your banker's reference. I mean, if the date planned is for example the first of January, you can wait until some time before the expiration of the "aval bancario" and you have to take into account that the expiry date is one year. If not, you can threaten to put into effect your banker's reference.
i don't know if i have explained it good enough with my poor English.
I hope it can help
regards,
marisol
Thanks for this information Marisol - your english is plenty good enough! It is hard enough to understand in English let alone Spanish! We are seeing our solicitor soon so we will try to find out more. All the best - looking forward to a few warm days and walking on the wonderful beach !!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:50 am
Just Joined

bonon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Costa Esuri

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
I am assuming JDR the old thread cannot be found in any shape or form - it was a mine of info - contacts names etc and I only made a note of some - we will have to rely on you John now even more!

Think it might be an idea to combine both.
I have just received an email stating that you have replied to my thread re:- starting a Rotary Club in Ayomonte,
I cannot find your response.

<snip> don`t keep posting your email, people can contact you by clicking your username

Last edited by jdr; Feb 11th 2008 at 9:30 am.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:24 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Any news about the San Roque (Lepe) vs. Ayamonte derby?
Uneventful 1-1 draw.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:25 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Uneventful 1-1 draw.
I would like some credit for my post please.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:30 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well.................I was actually a touch annoyed.

Scotland played awfully, the same woeful, lamentable lacklustre crap they have had for years now, which is understandable really given the amount of professional players (just 30 odd thousand) in Scotland, and the state of funding ( Murryfield unsellable, and the SRU almost bankrupt).

and there lies my gripe.

Wales are on fire, maybe not as good as France, but by far the best team after France, and they should have chewed Scotland a new arse, but something was lacking yesterday and I cant quite put my finger on it.

I have put money on Wales to win the tournament, but if they play like that against France, they are dead in the water.

It was a good enough win, not nearly as good and inspired as the win against England, as there is no honour in defeating a significantly weaker side, but a win all the same.

I still hate the Welsh!

Ok, ok. I got tied up doing other things. I'm glad you still hate the Welsh. Enough credit??????
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:35 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Ok, ok. I got tied up doing other things. I'm glad you still hate the Welsh. Enough credit??????
Miserable git.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.