Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Just realised it is 8 months today since our application left.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your replies guys.

Feeling very low today. Meds prob cleared but Agent probably won't check yet.

It is great to see so many Augustees getting their Visas. It has been a long time waiting for everyone and the Visas have been well deserved. Still wish I had used Go Matilda.

Anyway I think we will have few questions before Visa is granted. Applied for 3 online ETA's when travelling to Oz and OH has a criminal record dating back 18 years. I should have gone through the Embassy, so worry about that on a daily basis. It could be something that simple I stupidly did that could scupper our chances.

Claire
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at the last timeline, I hope now that all applications for August have been pre and acknowledged, our processes would be a bit faster.......

Daniel
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:45 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
gratz again for the visa grants

I had another interview this time on telphone last night. It was really laid back so just waiting to hear if ive got the job

Good luck with the job. I think you give your best interview when not under pressure. Keep us posted!
Irish Gal x
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:48 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TMRE
Funny thing is feeling a bit underwhelmed this morning, everyone posts that they are excited and I know I should be shouting it from the rooftops. Maybe it's because the house hasn't sold and things are still on hold, or maybe it hasn't hit yet!.
We have all had our ups and downs along the way, but we will get there in the end. I hope that whatever visa's people are going on, and when they are granted you all get to where you want to be. Tam,Mark,Becky and Emma

I know the feeling. I assumed we'd be screaming the place down like I did when we got a Case Officer. I think its hard to believe it when you've been waiting so long - then it really hits home and you go into shock, remorse, doubt, then back to delighted again. Its a rollercoaster of a ride. Enjoy it!

Irish Gal
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

MANY CONGRATULATIONS TMRE
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi Irish Gal, Really sorry to hear of your loss, send my condolences to all your family, Hope today goes alright as well as funerals can.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

GREAT NEWS ABOUT THE VISA TMRE ALL THE BEST!!

GOOD LUCK OZZIE CLAIRE HOPE YOU GET OFFERED THE JOB

KEEP POSITIVE EVERYONE OUR DAY WILL COME..............someday
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Im in a pickle and cant decide what to do.

We are hoping our visa wont be too long, and as we are staying with Dad waiting for it to happen we will be flying out within few weeks of getting visa.

The thing is, before we go we want to do a week or two in Ireland to say goodbye to family out there (in laws and my cousins and aunts/uncles)....Ryan air can do us a return journey for £50 (for 5 of us) which is usually nearer £300 - so do I risk it and book for end of may/first week in June and hope our visa comes before then so we can just go , or is this going to scud me and mean we wont get visa till August and have to go say bye all over again....I really dont want to have to do that.

Ive got til Thursday to book.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gonnago

We are hoping our visa wont be too long, and as we are staying with Dad waiting for it to happen we will be flying out within few weeks of getting visa.

The thing is, before we go we want to do a week or two in Ireland to say goodbye to family out there (in laws and my cousins and aunts/uncles)....Ryan air can do us a return journey for £50 (for 5 of us) which is usually nearer £300 - so do I risk it and book for end of may/first week in June and hope our visa comes before then so we can just go , or is this going to scud me and mean we wont get visa till August and have to go say bye all over again....I really dont want to have to do that.

Book it!! Lookin at timeline i reckon you're gonna be next!! Maybe tomorrow?!
Mo
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOL thanks Mo - I got a feeling something is going to go (.Y.)s up for us, dont know why I guess its natural with all the time we have waited, we have positive days and then hit negativity. I still cant imagine us getting as far as booking flights etc.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Mo's right Gonnago....book them flights....you'll be next with the golden ticket!!

I've got a week off work this week and I'm not getting anything done.....I'm obsessed (more than usual) with this site!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mullalloo
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA, TMRE

Hi, Don't know if anyone can help. Our meds arrived at LCU on 23 March, do you think they will be finalised yet? Or is it a bit early? Don't feel I can ask agent, always feel like I am hassling her. Starting to wish we had gone with Go Matilda now as hear such fab things about them and it is all their clients getting the Visas.[/SIZE]

Claire
Our meds left uk 29 March. Sent an email on thursday (last week) to ask if they had received them (quoted names, FRN and passport numbers). Got email back this morning to say yes received, and successfully processed ready for our co.

Rang George Lombard this morn to ask if that means we have a co. He said those emails are misleading we have not necessarlily got co, but once pcc's are in then we may go straight to visa.

Good luck

Caroline
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:21 pm
Oh, George.....

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Book, book, book. What part of Ireland? Myself and Melbourne could meet up with you
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Congratulations TMRE on the visa grant - that's brilliant news for you!! I hope the news sinks in soon so you can start to feel excited and celebrate!

I have a quick question. Is this address ([email protected]) for LCU in Sydney or the visa processing place in Adelaide? I'm confused about how the medical processing works. Will they be processed in Sydney (how long does this take?) and then sent to Adelaide for further processing? Our meds were sent on Thursday 27th March and I have confirmation from Auspost that they arrived in Sydney (at the Auspost premises, I presume rather than at their final destination) on Monday 31st March. I just don't know how much longer we have to wait? Mind you, we were in the last bunch to be given a full acknowledgement so I presume we have been added to the end of the CO queue and have a fair wait in front of us? My OH thinks we will have our visa by the end of this month or in May at latest. I am being more realistic I think and I don't expect to see it until the end of June/July. I truly, truly hope I am wrong (as I usually am!) and that it comes soon. I have my resignation letter typed up already so I can just hit PRINT when I get the call!!

Good luck to everyone for this week - it seems the second half of the week is good for us Augustees.

Yvonnex

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.