Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:46 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by dasalcedo
Looking at the last timeline, I hope now that all applications for August have been pre and acknowledged, our processes would be a bit faster.......

Daniel
Unfortunately not all Daniel
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
woheyyy, great news!!! if they don't turn up give me their names ...

great news!!! there IS some things happening for the augustees -- slowly but steady!!!!

well, our news is .....

we've accepted an offer on the house
so we actually talked about getting shippers in for quotes and are discussing what to take and how to arrange everything.
and when to start emptying the garage and the loft

Thats brilliant mOZzy!!!!! Did they knock down the price too much........they've been scare mongering on the telly today saying its a buyers market and they can name their price!!!Bit scary!!!
Really really pleased for you all we need now is a BIG yes from Oz
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

harrycharlie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by markandgill
Hi,

I see lee&Joanne have to do this as well..........How come?.......Did you have statuatory Declarations for jobs or what?

I have'nt heard of this before and was just wondering if this is standard practice.
Think so

i was advised by someone on here before to get copies of wage slips ready as they were asked by their co for them aswell think it must be standard practise.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by harrycharlie
Think so

i was advised by someone on here before to get copies of wage slips ready as they were asked by their co for them aswell think it must be standard practise.
Did you do stat. decs. for employment history though?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Im in a pickle and cant decide what to do.

We are hoping our visa wont be too long, and as we are staying with Dad waiting for it to happen we will be flying out within few weeks of getting visa.

The thing is, before we go we want to do a week or two in Ireland to say goodbye to family out there (in laws and my cousins and aunts/uncles)....Ryan air can do us a return journey for £50 (for 5 of us) which is usually nearer £300 - so do I risk it and book for end of may/first week in June and hope our visa comes before then so we can just go , or is this going to scud me and mean we wont get visa till August and have to go say bye all over again....I really dont want to have to do that.

Ive got til Thursday to book.
At that price I'd book. It doesn't matter when you say your goodbyes as long as you say them Think of all the money you'll save to to spend on wine or whatever your drink is, when over there. I am going to do the same, fly over, have a big big celebration then say my goodbyes. Will be worse then leaving here is some ways, my aunts are the best and so funny, love'em to bits. You Book those tickets gonnago NOW!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by markandgill
Did you do stat. decs. for employment history though?
Not stat decs we did full employment history with references for TRA clearance.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Caroline, Ours said exactly the same.....AND WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER!!!, Im sure it is worded differently if you didnt have a case officer, Im sure I saw it somewhere - Hope so, Good Luck
Ohhh that's made me feel much better. THANK YOU

CONGRATS HARRYCHARLIE

CAROLINE
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Hi all fellow Augustees,
Congrats to TMRE on visa grant and those who have finally been allocated a case officer !
Haven't been on since last week, had a long weekend in Marbella with hubby to celebrate my 40th aahhh !!!! Had a fab time, ate and drunk far too much and now have not a penny to my name.
I was just in the process of catching up on the weeks events of us Augustees on BE when my mobile rang- it was my agent telling me that we have a C.O and they've requested Meds & PCC's- Yeah !!!!!! Still can't quite believe it.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the rest of you guys and especially for Mr.Benn and Mark & Gill that they get their full ack very ,very soon !!!!
Off to open the bubbly once kids are in bed and hubby home from golf.
Take Care All
Sarah

FAB NEWS

CAROLINE
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by harrycharlie
Not stat decs we did full employment history with references for TRA clearance.
Oh Fark me..........I don't have payslips going back more than 3 or 4 months.

When we put house up for sale I shredded and binned about 8 or 9 years worth of payslips........doh!

Since then I don't bother to keep them.

Hope they don't request them from me.........if and when we finally get a c/o...........no full ack yet
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi harrycharlie,

Can I be impertinent and ask how many jobs either you or OH have had (for whoever is the main applicant) and how many refs you sent with your TRA?

I am crapping myself as we only have payslips for Paul's current job and we don't keep p60's either but on the other hand Paul has only had 6 jobs i.e. Welding apprenticeship - 3 years, Army - 4.5 years, welding job - 8 years, welding job - 9 years, welding job - 5 months and job he is in now 1 year so far, he did have to do st dec for apprenticeship but had City & Guilds and course syllabus that he provided. Do you still think they will ask, we have provided jobs references for all and all the army paperwork.

Thanks Claire x
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Congratulations TMRE.

Still no news for us.
I'm stumped that you haven't heard yet

Wait for the cheer when you eventually do!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
SNAP, was just about to ask the same????

We emailed the same night too didn't we and I got the exact same reply today.

Hmmmm, have we do you think?
HIYA GLASSOFWINE

Good news wasn't it to know meds cleared (an excuse for wine and choc me thinks!). Phoned George our agent and he said does not necessarly mean we have co and could be that we could go straight to visa. I'm still waiting for pcc's - 40 days up 26 April and then hopefully I can scan them - how about you?
Caroline
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS TMRE ON YOUR VISA

Good luck sorting and organising the move and enjoy your new life down under

kathx
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi harrycharlie,

Can I be impertinent and ask how many jobs either you or OH have had (for whoever is the main applicant) and how many refs you sent with your TRA?

I am crapping myself as we only have payslips for Paul's current job and we don't keep p60's either but on the other hand Paul has only had 6 jobs i.e. Welding apprenticeship - 3 years, Army - 4.5 years, welding job - 8 years, welding job - 9 years, welding job - 5 months and job he is in now 1 year so far, he did have to do st dec for apprenticeship but had City & Guilds and course syllabus that he provided. Do you still think they will ask, we have provided jobs references for all and all the army paperwork.

Thanks Claire x
Hi Claire

i don't no whether they ask everyone we had the e.mail today asking us but our agent said it should be fine to send husbands p60's and some payslips so we have had to ask his employer for a copy for 2004-2005 agent has the one year then we are sending last years and need this years off employer to send off.
Are you going through an agent if so maybe you could ask them if you will need this information
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Good luck with the viewing. I'm trying to keep the house tidy (not easy as my beagle malts all the bloody time:curse. Don't know why i bother as we are just not getting viewers. So despondent that i'm not sure dropping the price will make any difference. Went to EA for advice and not much good news was offered!! Get the freshly baked bread in the oven and cross your fingers.

Caroline
Aw, you have a beagle, but hang on, you locked him in the shed??

Saw a beagle the other day and thought that you don't see too many of them. (bit like dalmations) My memory of beagles is pictures of them chain-smoking in labs when I was younger

Have you seen the house-selling tips posted by someone. apparently coffee and bread baking smells isn't a myth.

I must admit I am worried 'bout the latest news on house prices, need the same to happen in Oz or else i'll be selling matches on the streets once there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.