Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

hi everyone, congratulations on all the visas this last 2 weeks lets hope they keep up the hard work our meds were signed for yesterday morning in sydney, if they need more info do they ask for it or your co (when you finally get one that is).
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Book, book, book. What part of Ireland? Myself and Melbourne could meet up with you
Mother in law is Belfast and also going right up to Castlerock and then Limavady.where are you guys.

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Congratulations TMRE on the visa grant - that's brilliant news for you!! I hope the news sinks in soon so you can start to feel excited and celebrate!

I have a quick question. Is this address ([email protected]) for LCU in Sydney or the visa processing place in Adelaide? I'm confused about how the medical processing works. Will they be processed in Sydney (how long does this take?) and then sent to Adelaide for further processing? Our meds were sent on Thursday 27th March and I have confirmation from Auspost that they arrived in Sydney (at the Auspost premises, I presume rather than at their final destination) on Monday 31st March. I just don't know how much longer we have to wait? Mind you, we were in the last bunch to be given a full acknowledgement so I presume we have been added to the end of the CO queue and have a fair wait in front of us? My OH thinks we will have our visa by the end of this month or in May at latest. I am being more realistic I think and I don't expect to see it until the end of June/July. I truly, truly hope I am wrong (as I usually am!) and that it comes soon. I have my resignation letter typed up already so I can just hit PRINT when I get the call!!

Good luck to everyone for this week - it seems the second half of the week is good for us Augustees.

Yvonnex
Yvonne - I got my reply from HOC - apparently this is just part of LCU - a new name or something.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Congratulations TMRE on the visa grant - that's brilliant news for you!! I hope the news sinks in soon so you can start to feel excited and celebrate!

I have a quick question. Is this address ([email protected]) for LCU in Sydney or the visa processing place in Adelaide? I'm confused about how the medical processing works. Will they be processed in Sydney (how long does this take?) and then sent to Adelaide for further processing? Our meds were sent on Thursday 27th March and I have confirmation from Auspost that they arrived in Sydney (at the Auspost premises, I presume rather than at their final destination) on Monday 31st March. I just don't know how much longer we have to wait? Mind you, we were in the last bunch to be given a full acknowledgement so I presume we have been added to the end of the CO queue and have a fair wait in front of us? My OH thinks we will have our visa by the end of this month or in May at latest. I am being more realistic I think and I don't expect to see it until the end of June/July. I truly, truly hope I am wrong (as I usually am!) and that it comes soon. I have my resignation letter typed up already so I can just hit PRINT when I get the call!!

Good luck to everyone for this week - it seems the second half of the week is good for us Augustees.

Yvonnex
Hi Yvonnex, yes i used this address on Thursday and got a response this morning. Make sure you give FRN, & passport numbers.

Caroline
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Gonnago;6211486]Mother in law is Belfast and also going right up to Castlerock and then Limavady.where are you guys.

Hi, I'm 10 miles outside Belfast, I'll meet with ya

Lynn xx
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=the4ofus;6211629]
Originally Posted by Gonnago
Mother in law is Belfast and also going right up to Castlerock and then Limavady.where are you guys.

Hi, I'm 10 miles outside Belfast, I'll meet with ya

Lynn xx
yay!! its a date!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TMRE
Good Morning Ladies and Gents. Text from a PJ less! Alan at 1.15am today Visa granted

Thanks Go Matilda

Fingers crossed for everyone else today
Great news

Good luck with your new life down under

Tina x
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:32 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gonnago
LOL thanks Mo - I got a feeling something is going to go (.Y.)s up for us, dont know why I guess its natural with all the time we have waited, we have positive days and then hit negativity. I still cant imagine us getting as far as booking flights etc.
I reckon you will be one of the next and shabee going off my theroy which i posted last week before we got visa. They seem to be going in date order of acknowledgement virtually everyone who was ackow in dec/jan either have visa or co, so you may go straight to grant

keep smiling everyone x
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Lets hope your theory is correct Clare.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Huge congrats. TMRE (always wondered what that stood for !!).

Gonnago - def. book those flights - it'll be one less emotional hurdle too close to actually leaving.

Irish Gal and I are down south - I'm in Wicklow and she's in Limerick.

Wish I'd used Go Matilda !!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Huge congrats. TMRE (always wondered what that stood for !!).

Gonnago - def. book those flights - it'll be one less emotional hurdle too close to actually leaving.

Irish Gal and I are down south - I'm in Wicklow and she's in Limerick.

Wish I'd used Go Matilda !!!!!
Hi, we've posted app for 136 by end of august last year ... we've got one more IELTs to file + meds for all three of us ... when do we need to do this?? Sorry for being a bit lost .. this all sort of fell to the back of our minds ... who's got the ball now? I thought that was DIMIA (or the Immi authorities whatever they are called)
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

We've got another viewer coming to have a look at the house tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed these turn up!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Garranup (?) I would get your meds done as soon as.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mottie
We've got another viewer coming to have a look at the house tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed these turn up!!!
Yay fingers crossed for you.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:23 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mottie

The smell of bleach and other cleaning detergents worked for me. Must have been the fumes....
Good luck! My house has never been cleaner since.
Irish Gal
Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:26 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations TMRE.

Still no news for us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.