Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 15th 2008, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
The smell of bleach and other cleaning detergents worked for me. Must have been the fumes....
Good luck! My house has never been cleaner since.
Irish Gal
Thanks...house is still relatively tidy from yesterday...when viewers didnt turn up!! But I've got the bleach at the ready, and the plug in air freshners working overtime!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 2:18 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mottie
Thanks...house is still relatively tidy from yesterday...when viewers didnt turn up!! But I've got the bleach at the ready, and the plug in air freshners working overtime!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mottie
We've got another viewer coming to have a look at the house tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed these turn up!!!
Good luck with the viewing. I'm trying to keep the house tidy (not easy as my beagle malts all the bloody time:curse. Don't know why i bother as we are just not getting viewers. So despondent that i'm not sure dropping the price will make any difference. Went to EA for advice and not much good news was offered!! Get the freshly baked bread in the oven and cross your fingers.

Caroline
Old Apr 15th 2008, 3:18 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Good luck with the viewing. I'm trying to keep the house tidy (not easy as my beagle malts all the bloody time:curse. Don't know why i bother as we are just not getting viewers. So despondent that i'm not sure dropping the price will make any difference. Went to EA for advice and not much good news was offered!! Get the freshly baked bread in the oven and cross your fingers.

Caroline

Sending you some much needed karma babe
Irish Gal x
Old Apr 15th 2008, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

harrycharlie will become famous soon enough

Had an e.mail from our agent today saying DIAC have asked for payslips and P60's and that they need this information within the next 70 days my husband has just rang her and asked if that means we have a case officer and she said yes

Thank god for that finally
Old Apr 15th 2008, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Another bit of good news to help keep our spirits up.

How you getting on Frank ?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by harrycharlie
Had an e.mail from our agent today saying DIAC have asked for payslips and P60's and that they need this information within the next 70 days my husband has just rang her and asked if that means we have a case officer and she said yes

CONGRATULATIONS , get them in fast and good luck on your visa grant

We had confirmation from LCU today that our medicals have now cleared, and are available to our case officer, Hopefully our CO now has everything they need, fingers crossed for a text soon off nudey Alan

Good Luck to everyone still waiting for news for a nice email tomorrow morning, Especially to MrBenn and Markandgill
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
CONGRATS TRME. WHEN YOU THINKING OF GOING?

We got an email this morning saying that our families medicals had been received and successfully processed and are now available to our visa case officer.Does this mean we have a CO?

Thanks caroline
Caroline, Ours said exactly the same.....AND WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER!!!, Im sure it is worded differently if you didnt have a case officer, Im sure I saw it somewhere - Hope so, Good Luck
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:56 am
Oh, George.....

Great news!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by babyboo2101

We had confirmation from LCU today that our medicals have now cleared, and are available to our case officer, Hopefully our CO now has everything they need, fingers crossed for a text soon off nudey Alan

Good Luck to everyone still waiting for news for a nice email tomorrow morning, Especially to MrBenn and Markandgill
Thanks they will be sent off tomorrow and hopefully that means we are not far off well agent said it was good news anyway.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Hi all fellow Augustees,
Congrats to TMRE on visa grant and those who have finally been allocated a case officer !
Haven't been on since last week, had a long weekend in Marbella with hubby to celebrate my 40th aahhh !!!! Had a fab time, ate and drunk far too much and now have not a penny to my name.
I was just in the process of catching up on the weeks events of us Augustees on BE when my mobile rang- it was my agent telling me that we have a C.O and they've requested Meds & PCC's- Yeah !!!!!! Still can't quite believe it.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the rest of you guys and especially for Mr.Benn and Mark & Gill that they get their full ack very ,very soon !!!!
Off to open the bubbly once kids are in bed and hubby home from golf.
Take Care All
Sarah
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Hi all fellow Augustees,
Congrats to TMRE on visa grant and those who have finally been allocated a case officer !
Haven't been on since last week, had a long weekend in Marbella with hubby to celebrate my 40th aahhh !!!! Had a fab time, ate and drunk far too much and now have not a penny to my name.
I was just in the process of catching up on the weeks events of us Augustees on BE when my mobile rang- it was my agent telling me that we have a C.O and they've requested Meds & PCC's- Yeah !!!!!! Still can't quite believe it.
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the rest of you guys and especially for Mr.Benn and Mark & Gill that they get their full ack very ,very soon !!!!
Take Care All
Sarah
Congratulations
don't you find it's quite a strange feeling though we had to ask the agent have we got a case officer as we were asked for proof of earnings rather than actually being told you have a co expected to feel we had something to celebrate but instead just feel when will we get a visa (god i feel ungrateful)
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101

thats good news,
i'm a bit worried now, our meds arrived at the LCU on the 11/03/08 and i've not heard a thing.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Congratulations
don't you find it's quite a strange feeling though we had to ask the agent have we got a case officer as we were asked for proof of earnings rather than actually being told you have a co expected to feel we had something to celebrate but instead just feel when will we get a visa (god i feel ungrateful)
Hi harrycharlie,
you are right about the"strange feeling bit".I had resigned myself to not expecting a C.O for a good few months yet so quite shocked when I got the call.We also didn't realise we had a C.O until they requested meds & PCC's,I think we come to expect this great big announcement and when your using an agent (some of them) either don't keep you informed or up to date with events and hence when the announcement comes it's a bit of an anti climax.I've got to say I'm still in shock so god knows what I'll be like if and when we get the visa granted.
Good Luck with providing the rest of your info,lets hope it won't be too much longer before we get that golden ticket!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Hi all fellow Augustees,
Take Care All
Sarah
Well done sarah n andy........congratulations

Thanks for the support........we've got everything crossed for some news soon

Mark

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.