Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

I'm going to stand up for the cheap option when sending docs to Oz. Our doc sent ours (4 adults) Royal Mail for £12 on the Thursday and they arrived in Sydney on the Monday - that's pretty good going. I was able to track it out of Britain and then there's an address on the Australian equivalent of Royal Mail page you can email and they got back to me the next day to say the package had arrived in Oz.

On that note is there someway I can check if they have reached their final destination?

Let's hope my thumbs up for the cheap option doesn't fall at the last hurdle!

Yvonnex
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
I'm going to stand up for the cheap option when sending docs to Oz. Our doc sent ours (4 adults) Royal Mail for £12 on the Thursday and they arrived in Sydney on the Monday - that's pretty good going. I was able to track it out of Britain and then there's an address on the Australian equivalent of Royal Mail page you can email and they got back to me the next day to say the package had arrived in Oz.

On that note is there someway I can check if they have reached their final destination?

Let's hope my thumbs up for the cheap option doesn't fall at the last hurdle!

Yvonnex
Hi Yvonne

Our meds were sent same way as yours. They were sent on 18th March and arrived on 25th and we had the Easter weekend in the middle of that. I also emailed Auspost and they replied about a week later saying our package had been delivered to the GPO Box in Sydney, do you think this means LCU?

Claire
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

I also emailed Auspost and they replied about a week later saying our package had been delivered to the GPO Box in Sydney, do you think this means LCU?

Claire[/QUOTE]

Claire,

Do you havethe email address you sent off to and did you just quote your reference number? Our meds also went by post and I have tracked them until they left the UK but I haven't gone any further. Thanks.

Lynn xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Lynn you can use this link.

http://www.auspost.com.au/APC/CDA/Fo...7EMO19,00.html

Give them the date it was sent and where too ( I just put Sydney) and the reference number.
Tam
Old Apr 8th 2008, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Hi Tam,

Thanks for the quick reply. One more question - on the "your details" part of the enquiry, do i fill in my own details or the details of the clinic that sent it?

Sorry for being stupid

Lynn xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hi Tam,

Thanks for the quick reply. One more question - on the "your details" part of the enquiry, do i fill in my own details or the details of the clinic that sent it?

Sorry for being stupid

Lynn xx
I just filled in my Name, phone number (gave mobile one) and email address. They are the only compulsory ones that need to be filled in. Don't worry about filling in the rest!.
Your not stupid... stupid is putting your OH's best expensive handwash only wool jumper through the 40 degree wash. Thats after putting it to one side to wash like I've done every other time. Lesson learned, don't speak to your best friend on the phone whilst sorting the washing out
Old Apr 8th 2008, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by shannon9
HI THAT IS NOT VERY NICE AND I DONT THINK TALKING LIKE THAT WILL GET YOU ANYWHERE SO IT IS TIME TO COP ON TO YOUR SELF.
I think someone must be having a laugh on us with this post (piss off to another thread saddo:curse:!)- don't rise to it Augustees xxx Feel free to vent on here that's what it's for and do it if it helps- we all have!!

Originally Posted by mo33
Congrats to those who have had news today! Things are finally moving........

Went for our meds today, all fine except i've got probs with my weeeeee (knew i would!!) so off for investigations for me!! A couple of months delay, but not to worry:curse:
Meds are planned to be sent by snail mail when complete, courier optional depending of weight of package, may i ask, how much about was your meds courier charge?? about'ish?? Don't fancy snail mail, don't wanna drag it out even longer!!
Mo
We posted our meds (done on 29th Feb) and thay had been processed and passed on by 3rd March (sent email to find out)! I wanted to courier them but at Docs they said posting would be fine (they do loads of applications every week) so we put our faith in them and hey it worked!! Good ol' Royal Mail...
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shannon9
HI THAT IS NOT VERY NICE AND I DONT THINK TALKING LIKE THAT WILL GET YOU ANYWHERE SO IT IS TIME TO COP ON TO YOUR SELF.
Sounds like we have a man of the clergy reading our posts.......Please accept our apologies your lordship for any offence caused for the utter foul languagefrom a fellow Augustee. that was totally sodding out of order!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Sounds like we have a man of the clergy reading our posts.......Please accept our apologies your lordship for any offence caused for the utter foul languagefrom a fellow Augustee. that was totally sodding out of order!!!
Hi people

Guess what, we got a case officer
YYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHH

im over the moon.
We got an email this morning saying that someone has been allocated as our case officer, and our meds and PCC's are now requested

Finally some news, after 8 months wait we finally got some
YES!

Hope this lifts your moral, and i wish the best of luck to all you people still waiting

Vik

btw, we got full ack 2 hours before we got a case officer
Some luck eh! lol

Last edited by viksta1000; Apr 8th 2008 at 3:14 am.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

thats great news Vic- its been a long long time since we have had a CO allocated.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by viksta1000
Hi people

YYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHH

im over the moon.
We got an email this morning saying that someone has been allocated as our case officer, and our meds and PCC's are now requested

YES!

Hope this lifts your moral, and i wish the best of luck to all you people still waiting

Vik
BLOODY HELL!!!!! - CONGRATULATIONS VIKSTA, Is that a 136 or a 175, just looking at the date you applied, you have a 175 but an August applicant?.......fricking brill news for you

Last edited by ianbrown; Apr 8th 2008 at 3:18 am. Reason: SPELLING
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:17 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Gonnago
thats great news Vic- its been a long long time since we have had a CO allocated.
Great news Vic!!!! At long last. There seems to be a bit of movement here!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by viksta1000
Hi people

YYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHH

im over the moon.

YES!

Vik

btw, we got full ack 2 hours before we got a case officer
Some luck eh! lol
Great news.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Dam, i dont think i can take another waiting timeframe!

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
BLOODY HELL!!!!! - CONFRATULATIONS VIKSTA, Is that a 136 or a 175, just looking at the date you applied, you have a 175 but an August applicant?.......fricking brill news for you
Yes it was a 175 under new rules, but as we applied before september 1st it is counted as a 136

Hope you all well
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=viksta1000;6178349]Dam, i dont think i can take another waiting timeframe!

sorry I meant 'we' as in Augustees. Im still waiting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.