Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi Everyone, just wanted to let you know that we recieved our full ack today. applied 27/08 plumber heading to Brisbane. (One step closer and it feels so good).

I hope you guys hear something this week. Will be keeping a close watch on your progress as always.

Colin & Gillian
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill
Hi Everyone, just wanted to let you know that we recieved our full ack today. applied 27/08 plumber heading to Brisbane. (One step closer and it feels so good).

I hope you guys hear something this week. Will be keeping a close watch on your progress as always.

Colin & Gillian
Congratulations

Its all happening today!!! Lets keep this up all week!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Colin & Gillian
congratulations to you
it wont be long now before you get the golden ticket!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:53 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Colin & Gillian

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!

This is a very good start to the week. I know its hard to believe, but i bet its gonna happen very fast at the end for all of us
Irish Gal
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Brilliant news to see some positive steps forward - a visa and full ack in one day!!!!

CONGRATS TAMMY/BRETT & COLIN/GILLIAN

This week is going to be a good one, possibly not for us just yet as still waiting for PCC's, but can't wait to see more Augustee's moving forward. Whey Hey!!!

Caroline x
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mottie
Hey mOZzy.....you cant get yours unless we get ours!!!! us same day applicants have to stick together

awww, i would never leave you behind
who is your agent?????

Colin & Gillian

great news!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
Another two skilled visa grants today ... one of them an August 2007 applicant ...

Best regards.
Thanks for the up date Alan

Originally Posted by tammyandbrett
WE GOT THE VISA THIS MORNING
Good luck to all of you we wish you well.

Tammy, Brett, Jordan and Curtis xxxx

Forgot to say it was us Alan was talking about......
We used Go Matilda and would like to thank them sooooooooo much.
At last some good news, i feel really excited now its getting close. Well done Tammy and family

Originally Posted by mr.benn
We still have not received our full acknowledgement. Feeling a little fed up with the whole process at the moment. Have sent the Post-Lodgement Enquiry Form and am waiting for response.

Mary
Fingers are still crossed

Colin & Gillian
Well done Colin and Gillian, welcome to your next cue

minibelle
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Thanks everyone. Tammy congratulations.

Email re. full ack also said "within approximately the next 2 - 3 months a CO will be assigned" Looks like we do indeed have a wee wait in front of us.

Gillian
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Thankyou everyone

We haven't posted on here a lot as have mainly been on Britvics as everyone on there is in Victoria. I have looked with interest many times how all fellow August apps are doing on BE.
Our app went in 23rd August skilled 136 PR. Hubby is a bricklayer.
Loads of luck to everyone and best wishes to all I'm sure you will all follow us with the grants soon

Tammy x
Congratulations Tammy. We are with Go Matilda too. Ours went in around the same day. I really hope this is a good sign.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:21 am
Just Joined

tammyandbrett is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Gill.......
It's all happening today

We are heading for Melbourne, we have got to sell our house first which is going up for sale next week. So now we've come out of the visa waiting room we are heading for the house sale waiting room
It's just one loooooong wait with all of it but when we're in the sunshine having a drink on the beach i'm sure we'll all think it was well worth it

Hope there's more good news tommorrow

Tammy
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

[QUOTE=mOZzy;6174013]awww, i would never leave you behind
who is your agent?????

Aaaaaah Thanks mOZzy! We're with Go Matilda....same as you isnt it?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Mottie;6174367]
Originally Posted by mOZzy
awww, i would never leave you behind
who is your agent?????

Aaaaaah Thanks mOZzy! We're with Go Matilda....same as you isnt it?
oh yesssss!
so we could get the info the same time really
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Thankyou everyone

We haven't posted on here a lot as have mainly been on Britvics as everyone on there is in Victoria. I have looked with interest many times how all fellow August apps are doing on BE.
Our app went in 23rd August skilled 136 PR. Hubby is a bricklayer.
Loads of luck to everyone and best wishes to all I'm sure you will all follow us with the grants soon

Tammy x

Fantastic news!!!! CONGRATULATIONS
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Colin & Gillian

Congratulations

We too are waiting on full ack, feeling hopeful this week, augustee's are finally moving
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

shannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really nice

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hiya stressed Augustee's - sending you out positive vibes (mixed in with vino hicups)!

My own personal timeline keeps changing. People asked me "so when you going", oh May time I'd confidently reply. One month later " You still heading off in May" Well we're now thinking June I'd less confidently reply.
CURRENT RESPONSE:

STOP BLOODY ASKING AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS - WE'LL GO WHEN WE'RE BLOODY WELL READY. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SEEM STRESSED, I'M PERFECTLY CALM NOW F OFF! ARGHHH
HI THAT IS NOT VERY NICE AND I DONT THINK TALKING LIKE THAT WILL GET YOU ANYWHERE SO IT IS TIME TO COP ON TO YOUR SELF.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.