Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 5th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
We are in Birstall, right near the retail park...........Everything on our doorstep .........and traffic :curse:

the retail park?

Erm, is that crowne point?
or white rose?
or something else

Vik
Old Apr 5th 2008, 8:58 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
Hi don't worry, there seems to be loads of rumours about this but there is a post which has been replied to ( No more visa grants until July 08 - Is this true???)
Views: 1,355
Posted By Fly Away sorry I don't know how to link you to it! but if you go on a search and put that in you should find it! Alan Collett from Go Matilda and George Lombard from another agency have both said there is no truth in it! so we can relax! I think it is just for some visa types like parent visas they may cap them if they get there quota and then start going again in july! I think we are ok, although there has been so little movement recently you do wonder what is going on? I hope this is a good week for us all!
Its a rumour witrh absolutely no substance. A couple of agents were asked to comment on it and they have done so HERE
Old Apr 5th 2008, 9:58 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Its a rumour witrh absolutely no substance. A couple of agents were asked to comment on it and they have done so HERE
Ozbound and the all-knowing Pollyanna,
Thanks for that. Went into a complete panic when I saw the comment this morning. Can relax again

Irish Gal
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah Thanks Pollyana have to say I was a bit worried...but you and Ozbound have put my mind at rest!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by viksta1000
the retail park?

Erm, is that crowne point?
or white rose?
or something else

Vik
No, although we parked at Crown Point yesterday for the Leeds Aussie Expo....................We are near IKEA, Showcase Cinemas, JJB's, that huge one off Junction 27..........it has everything, and even a lovely pub (The Pheasant)
................Not many immigrants, why would anyone want to be an immigrant
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Morning all!
Just returned from a week in paris and euro disney. Had a wonderfull time. Right on to my emails this morning and guess what? NOTHING! what a shock. Whats going on?
Had some good news though, we have had a great offer on the house which we have accepted. Lets hope it all goes through with no problems.

Have there been any grants since I have been gone or at least case officers. I know I could look back the thread but I am a lazy bugger lol
Hope you are all well!
Shabee
xx
Old Apr 5th 2008, 10:42 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shabee
Morning all!
Just returned from a week in paris and euro disney. Had a wonderfull time. Right on to my emails this morning and guess what? NOTHING! what a shock. Whats going on?
Had some good news though, we have had a great offer on the house which we have accepted. Lets hope it all goes through with no problems.

Have there been any grants since I have been gone or at least case officers. I know I could look back the thread but I am a lazy bugger lol
Hope you are all well!
Shabee
xx
Went back as far as Sallyp for you - she got a Case Officer. A few acknowledgements too - but no visas!

Great news about the house. We accepted an offer too last Wednesday. We have to set a closing date in the next few weeks - and that's a worry cos I don't think any of my family have enough room (or patience) for the 5 of us

My son is going through a huge stage of the Terrible Twos which doesn't help either. Between him and the waiting, I'm going grey
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:50 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=lolylew;6164637]funny, made me laugh, my youngest is also 9, and earlier on today i walked into the lounge with a glass of wine and he looked at me and said 'is it 4 o'clock mummy?', how sad is that when your 9 year old knows what the time is by when you start drinking

4 0'clock

6pm is my limit and I thought that was a wee bit early, oh dear, you do have it bad

Take heart, we're not alone, on the pre school 'supermarket' run I am always bumping into a mum with a 'bottle or 2' in the trolley. And thank heavens I say 'cos it is the wine that's keeping me sane. I wonder when things will start moving? A case officer allocated last week is promising, I think once a trickle of case officers being allocated starts it'll turn into a flood - hopefully.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=aglassofwinehelps;6167669]
Originally Posted by lolylew
funny, made me laugh, my youngest is also 9, and earlier on today i walked into the lounge with a glass of wine and he looked at me and said 'is it 4 o'clock mummy?', how sad is that when your 9 year old knows what the time is by when you start drinking

4 0'clock

6pm is my limit and I thought that was a wee bit early, oh dear, you do have it bad

Take heart, we're not alone, on the pre school 'supermarket' run I am always bumping into a mum with a 'bottle or 2' in the trolley. And thank heavens I say 'cos it is the wine that's keeping me sane. I wonder when things will start moving? A case officer allocated last week is promising, I think once a trickle of case officers being allocated starts it'll turn into a flood - hopefully.

trying to make myself look a little better........that is only on a weekend, and once i've eaten i cant drink after that, so i have to get the booze in before the food

Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
No, although we parked at Crown Point yesterday for the Leeds Aussie Expo....................We are near IKEA, Showcase Cinemas, JJB's, that huge one off Junction 27..........it has everything, and even a lovely pub (The Pheasant)
................Not many immigrants, why would anyone want to be an immigrant
aye aye aye, thats mileage away from leeds city centre.

Oh well, good to see someone from leeds on here

were gonna make the playoff's surely lol

Vik
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:20 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=lolylew;6167700]
Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps

trying to make myself look a little better........that is only on a weekend, and once i've eaten i cant drink after that, so i have to get the booze in before the food

I'm the same, once I am full up I can't drink any more, hence the wine on the go now before dinner There is something about the weekend that makes it ok to start early I would have to agree so don't worry about saving your reputation
Old Apr 6th 2008, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Hi everyone, can anyone help?? Starting to panic:curse:
Have posted this in immigration but no response as yet!
We are going for our meds tomorrow, on the top of every page of the meds forms theres a space for Passport/National Id no, so on every single page ive put our frn.
Didn't notice the box on front page "Office Use Only". I've read thats where you put your frn............have i cocked up?? Should i have put our passport nos in the top boxes??

Pleasssssssse help me, i've got time to print off another set of forms, stay up late and fill them all in again!!:curse:

Thanks Mo
Old Apr 6th 2008, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sallyp
Hi all know its been a while but we FINALLY got a CASE OFFICER wahey had to take father-in-law off application but he didn't mind and co e-mailed us to let us know they got pcc's and waiting now for meds which were sent off yest. cos oh had problems with his, now trying to get house all done up ready in case the big golden ticket comes through!!!!!
Congratulations Sallyp, a little delayed i know but i am trying my best not to log on too often as it drives me madkeeping saying that we've heard nothing.

[quote=aglassofwinehelps;6167817]
Originally Posted by lolylew

I'm the same, once I am full up I can't drink any more, hence the wine on the go now before dinner There is something about the weekend that makes it ok to start early I would have to agree so don't worry about saving your reputation
Have no fear you lovely ladies out there, my mum starts drinking around lunch time on a weekend (unless she's working obviously) and she's not even applying for a visa!!!! I did the online shopping thingy the other day (purely because my car was poorly and my hubby was fixing it you do understand!!) Unfortunately they delivered two bottles of the old vino instead of the one that i ordered that was out of stock, as you can imagine i was totally devastated....... mind you i am about to open the second of thse two in question. We all have to be in training for our new lives, they do drink at every meal out there you know? Or so my uncle tells me who we are going to stay with anyway.

It does sound good to me though.

Anyway just have to say massive good luck to all for the morning, not long now until they will be in work for a new week.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi everyone, can anyone help?? Starting to panic:curse:
Have posted this in immigration but no response as yet!
We are going for our meds tomorrow, on the top of every page of the meds forms theres a space for Passport/National Id no, so on every single page ive put our frn.
Didn't notice the box on front page "Office Use Only". I've read thats where you put your frn............have i cocked up?? Should i have put our passport nos in the top boxes??

Pleasssssssse help me, i've got time to print off another set of forms, stay up late and fill them all in again!!:curse:

Thanks Mo
Mo have no fear, we put our passport numbers on the top of every page as we didn't have our FRN at the time but i can't see any harm putting both your FRN and pasport numbers on there just in case a page goes astray. I personally would print off the first page again if it states "for official use only" though.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Thanks vickys, I havent filled in the front Office Use Only Box yet but from what i believe this is where you put your frn. Its all of the other pages i'm panicking over!! I've a feeling i should've put passport numbers on them instead of frn. God, this is hell.:curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.