Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by viksta1000
would it help if i just keep on pestering them until they get fed up of me and have no choice but to give me my visa
Whinging Pom syndrome??..............Think you might just get a letter recommending that you apply for a visa in Yemen instead
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:31 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by the4ofus
hi Irish gal,

No I haven't sent an email to LCU, we are using an agent so i thought i couldn't as they would only communicate with my agent - am I right or wrong in thinking this? I'm just sitting patiently waiting. had a glass of wine with dinner, going to open another bottle now and going to look to see if any good films on tonight - tv is sh*te on a saturday night

Lynn xx

You're right. They will only answer to your agent. That's ONE advantage of doing it yourself - you get to see all the emails straight away . Yours must definitely be cleared as someone posted earlier (sorry, can't remember who now) that they are currently working on meds received the 20th March. I'd say you can take it they are cleared .

Yep, TV is shite isn't it. The most exciting thing I've seen is the new "I'd do anything" - and that's only average.

Will be waiting til about 9 til I open some wine. Used to be the highlight of my weekend - but slowly happening every 2nd night at this stage I'm blaming stress.....
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:34 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
We lodged 16/08/07 got full ack on 23/01/08, its has taken DIAC over 2 months to process 2 weeks worth of applications, but we have given up trying to find a pattern to it all, it was the same for the pre-acks - 2 months to process 2 weeks worth (the last 2 weeks of August apps).....there is no pattern at all...............people have case officers who lodged on 22nd August but people who lodged on teh 2nd of August dont have them. I think its just luck depending on whichever pile or in-tray your file is sitting in.
Yes, it just seems to be quite random doesn't it. Ours got there on the 29th and we have a case officer since Feb??? (not complaining but I know its so unfair). It really should be done in date order..... :curse:

They must surely have had complaints about the unfairness of it all
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Yes, it just seems to be quite random doesn't it. Ours got there on the 29th and we have a case officer since Feb??? (not complaining but I know its so unfair). It really should be done in date order..... :curse:

They must surely have had complaints about the unfairness of it all
I agree, our was lodged on 17th August and we still have no full ack , there was probably a pile on someones desk and they threw a wobbly and knocked the nice date order pile on the floor and it got terribly mixed up, and ours is at the bottom

Gillian
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by markandgill
I agree, our was lodged on 17th August and we still have no full ack , there was probably a pile on someones desk and they threw a wobbly and knocked the nice date order pile on the floor and it got terribly mixed up, and ours is at the bottom

Gillian

yh i know what you mean.

I mean look at the march 08 applicants list, theres about 4 people who have already got their application

this is the link for all you lazy ppl who cant be bothered searching through the threads...much like me lol
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Jan&year=08 (THIS IS THE LINK FOR MARCH 08 APPLICANTS...NOT AN UPDATED LINK FOR AUGUST 2007 APPLICANTS)

Vik
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

yh i know what you mean.

I mean look at the march 08 applicants list, theres about 4 people who have already got their application

this is the link for all you lazy ppl who cant be bothered searching through the threads...much like me lol
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Jan&year=08 (THIS IS THE LINK FOR MARCH 08 APPLICANTS...NOT AN UPDATED LINK FOR AUGUST 2007 APPLICANTS)

Vik
I cant be arsed either.......enjoying my alcohol too much to care
Old Apr 5th 2008, 8:00 am
Oh, George.....

Old Apr 5th 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

hey babyboo

What part of leeds are you from???

Vik
Old Apr 5th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

hey babyboo

What part of leeds are you from???

Vik

We are in Birstall, right near the retail park...........Everything on our doorstep .........and traffic :curse:
Old Apr 5th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
I feel drawn more to Melbourne maybe cos the weather is not so extreme and the four seasons appeal. Of course having all the family in Sydney, it would help moving there. Maybe when we do the validation trip it will help

My youngest is 9 and seeing mom have a glass of wine is the norm in this house, dad doesn't indulge which is quite useful

OMG I sound like I am dependant
seriously I am not and I have actually been to a birthday party this afternoon (yep, it was a dolls party but me and dad were up doing musical statues and pass the parcel even tho the football results were on and had to be interrupted while Amarillo played!)

Having your sis there is fab, I'm hoping my sis-in-law will eventually join us. I'm assuming you have been to Melbourne then if your sister is there?

I have never visited County Clare, My brother often visits Dingle to surf but most of my family are in Dublin with my closest family being in the midlands.(Co. Meath)

funny, made me laugh, my youngest is also 9, and earlier on today i walked into the lounge with a glass of wine and he looked at me and said 'is it 4 o'clock mummy?', how sad is that when your 9 year old knows what the time is by when you start drinking

at least i'm not alone

lisa
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

you all make me laugh!!!!

Whinging Pom syndrome??..............Think you might just get a letter recommending that you apply for a visa in Yemen instead

can you believe it - it's SNOWING here!!!!! - about 1 hour now and everything's covered in white good 2 inches high

kids are excited though
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
you all make me laugh!!!!

can you believe it - it's SNOWING here!!!!! - about 1 hour now and everything's covered in white good 2 inches high

kids are excited though

Its been snowing here too!!! Can't believe it!

Had to get up early cos our son has got a football match.......ummmm.....don't think it'll be on, might go back to bed!

Someone told me last night that there wont be many visas granted now before June because they've granted their quota for this year.....anybody know anything about this? This is all we need!!!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:26 pm
Oh, George.....

Originally Posted by Mottie
Someone told me last night that there wont be many visas granted now before June because they've granted their quota for this year.....anybody know anything about this? This is all we need!!!

OMG! I hope this isn't true. I sent off a post-lodgement query to find out. We have to be out of our house by the middle of June ath the latest.

BTW, the automatic reply I got stated that all applicants pre-September 1st will have their full ack by the 30th April I believe they sent something similar for December 30th, then Feb 15th...!!!:curse:
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Ozbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura aboutOzbound08 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
OMG! I hope this isn't true. I sent off a post-lodgement query to find out. We have to be out of our house by the middle of June ath the latest.

BTW, the automatic reply I got stated that all applicants pre-September 1st will have their full ack by the 30th April I believe they sent something similar for December 30th, then Feb 15th...!!!:curse:

Hi don't worry, there seems to be loads of rumours about this but there is a post which has been replied to ( No more visa grants until July 08 - Is this true???)
Views: 1,355
Posted By Fly Away sorry I don't know how to link you to it! but if you go on a search and put that in you should find it! Alan Collett from Go Matilda and George Lombard from another agency have both said there is no truth in it! so we can relax! I think it is just for some visa types like parent visas they may cap them if they get there quota and then start going again in july! I think we are ok, although there has been so little movement recently you do wonder what is going on? I hope this is a good week for us all!
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ozbound08
Hi don't worry, there seems to be loads of rumours about this but there is a post which has been replied to ( No more visa grants until July 08 - Is this true???)
Views: 1,355
Posted By Fly Away sorry I don't know how to link you to it! but if you go on a search and put that in you should find it! Alan Collett from Go Matilda and George Lombard from another agency have both said there is no truth in it! so we can relax! I think it is just for some visa types like parent visas they may cap them if they get there quota and then start going again in july! I think we are ok, although there has been so little movement recently you do wonder what is going on? I hope this is a good week for us all!
Cheers Ozbund have just read the thread....feel a lot better now!

So............Heres to a fantastic week...... With lots of Full Acks, Case Officers and Visa Grants for us Augustees!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.