Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
THEY'RE AVING A LAUGH!!!! Who cares what it say, we're all still confused and still waiting!!!!!

Caroline
I hope your not annoyed with me for posting that crappy info though
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

we're still waiting!!!!. we july applicants. i know we are from an risk country..but no news so far. we have just ack full...nothing else ...
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:32 pm

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to everybody who has received good news of any sort recently.

I don't post too often - as to be honest this whole process is killing me so I try to avoid logging in - but pretty much always on my mind...so with you all in spirit!

Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth the hassle, and if I'll even get it, but to try and spread some good news, I lived in sydney for a year back in 2001-02 and can definitley say it was the best yr of my life and the country and people are great. So I should probably give myself a good slap around the face and stop whingeing - it will be worth the wait for us all.

Anyway, apologies for the rant - just so annoyed with the whole process - putting so many other things on hold while I wait and wait (like you all). And will be going on my own so don't have anybody to share the frustrations with - just spent 8 months telling my family/friends 'soon'...'soon'...

Good luck. Jay
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

How could any one be annoyed with you ((hugs)) - the timeline is completely innacurate if you are a UK applicant. so dont be too disheartened.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mo33
We've got our Case Officer!
Ya-hoo!!
Mo x

CONGRATS ON THE CO.

Had an email from Health Operations Department today. It said that our meds have been received and processed. Does this mean they have cleared? It also said they have been recorded on computer system ready for the CO (when we get one) to access.

Claire
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:13 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Ya-hoo!!
Mo x

Fantastic news!!!! Delighted for you
Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Congratulations mo33 on your C.O !!!!!
35 days to submit meds & pcc's doesn't sound very long-I thought Irish Gal said she had 70 days but might have got it wrong, can anyone confirm?
Yes we were given 70 days to clear - but a receipt to say that you've done the meds is enough proof to say that they are done - even if they are not processed by that time

Originally Posted by mullalloo
CONGRATS ON THE CO.

Had an email from Health Operations Department today. It said that our meds have been received and processed. Does this mean they have cleared? It also said they have been recorded on computer system ready for the CO (when we get one) to access.

Claire

Yes, you're cleared. All ready for Visa!!!!
Turning into a productive week again after such a slow start

Just got receipts from agent. Flights booked and we're leaving on 26th June!!!! Container coming 15th May so will be wearing rags til we go
Irish Gal
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by viksta1000
I hope your not annoyed with me for posting that crappy info though
Definately not, any news on progress is worthy of a read, even it i can't make head nor tail of it!! It may make more sense to others who are less dizzy than me. You keep up the good work.

Caroline
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mullalloo
CONGRATS ON THE CO.

Claire
Our email said similar, received and successfully processed ready for our
co. Agent says thats misleading, yes they are cleared, but we haven't necessarily got a co, said we may just go straight to visa - wouldn't that be nice.

CAroline
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Fantastic news!!!! Delighted for you

Yes we were given 70 days to clear - but a receipt to say that you've done the meds is enough proof to say that they are done - even if they are not processed by that time

Yes, you're cleared. All ready for Visa!!!!
Turning into a productive week again after such a slow start

Just got receipts from agent. Flights booked and we're leaving on 26th June!!!! Container coming 15th May so will be wearing rags til we go
Irish Gal
Roll on June 26th, really pleased for you.

Caroline
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:40 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Ya-hoo!!
Mo x
Congratulations! so have we!

Love Vic X
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:41 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vickie

Love Vic X
Great news Vic

Delighted for you
Irish Gal x
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Love Vic X
CONGRATS VICKIE!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:45 pm
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

I've been out all morning and just checked! Didn't think we'd hear anything until at least next week, after the e-mail from our agent the other day. The psycho obsessive Vickie has returned in an instant!

Vic X
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Love Vic X
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Ya-hoo!!
Mo x

Love Vic X

woheyyyy brilliant news you 2!!!!!!
soon the augustees will all be on the other side

and irish girl: congrats on your booked flight - it's getting exciting now for you!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.