Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS MO33 AND VICKIE

Still no news for us - I'm with MTpocket fed up of family and friends asking 'any news yet?' I feel like replying ' do you think I would be keeping it to myself if we had heard! I'd have a grin ear to ear! Nevermind eh - I know they only mean well....

Hope you hear something soon Mr Benn and all those still waiting
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:06 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

My Co's name is wendy- she is so my new best friend!

Vickie X
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vickie
Congratulations! so have we!

Love Vic X
CONGRATS - Hurry up with him, I want him.

caroline
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:30 am
Just Joined

rohail khan is an unknown quantity at this point

hey there everyone!

is anyone planning to send australian values statement...i read somewhere it speeds up the process although i know all of us that have applied before 1 sep do not require to sign it....could anyone comment??
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by mo33
We've got our Case Officer!
Ya-hoo!!
Mo x
wey hey!! well done!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:33 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by minibelle
How long until you go?

minibelle
we fly 30th june but i want to get sorted so last few weeks seeing friends and family. I am also off to amsterdam for last weekend girls away in may. Me and hubster are trying to organise a night alone together too as we are going stir crazy here with mothe in law and it will be difficult in oz to x
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Love Vic X
brilliant news!! another step closer!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:38 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to say more gratz to those who have co's today well done not long to go now x
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Caroline - my heart goes out to you - such a rotten thing to have to do - I had a dog put down on 31 August 1998 and nearly ten years on I can still remember everything about the day !! Be good to yourself for the next few days.

Mo33 and Vickie - mega congratz. - lucky sods.

My pcc's came back this morning - so going to get those to my agent asap and just waiting on our blood tests results to come back.

Last of my Salsa Slims classes tonight - and no, although it was great fun, I've only lost 1lb in the ten weeks - would still recommend it anyway (think you have it in the UK don't you ??).
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:48 am
Vickie

My Co's name is wendy- she is so my new best friend!

Vickie X
No it's not, I have now calmed down and read my e-mail properly and his name is Alan, but hey, he can be my best friend too! I'll send him your way Caroline soon (I hope)!.

We're having a take away tonight, no cooking for me!

Vic X
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:50 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Love Vic X
Congratulations Vickie
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:53 am
Vickie

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Congratulations Vickie
Thank you-but we haven't forgotten you!

You'll have the last laugh when you get your visa straight away and our COs are messing us around!

Love Vic X
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:26 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Melbourne

My pcc's came back this morning - so going to get those to my agent asap and just waiting on our blood tests results to come back.

Last of my Salsa Slims classes tonight - and no, although it was great fun, I've only lost 1lb in the ten weeks - would still recommend it anyway (think you have it in the UK don't you ??).
Hi Melbourne,
I'd recommend scanning a copy of your police checks too if you have the time. Read somewhere that someone's agent was taking ages to get a reply back. Also, good to have a copy of this on record too.

Good luck with the salsa classes 1 lbs in 10 weeks. I've been up and down the same stone for the past 3 years
Irish Gal x
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

No it's not, I have now calmed down and read my e-mail properly and his name is Alan, but hey, he can be my best friend too! I'll send him your way Caroline soon (I hope)!.

We're having a take away tonight, no cooking for me!

Vic X
Congrats Vic, ditto here my CO is Alan, wonder if its the same one?
How long did he give you to submit stuff? We got 35 days for the meds.
I reckon Alan is a BE supporter. If so, Alan, Mo & Vic love you!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Love Vic X
Well done vickie and mo33 keep them coming
Tom and Nikki

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.