Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:54 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

booked medicals for 20 may............do you think we should bring them forward now we have a co ?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:11 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
booked medicals for 20 may............do you think we should bring them forward now we have a co ?

I would
Irish Gal
Old Apr 26th 2008, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

If it were me I'd bring them forward - I had a false positive for the HIV test which delayed ours as I had to have blood test again - a pain in the neck!!! It took the medical centre a while to send them off too- as you have a c/o if you have them 20th May they may not go until the beginning of June as you have to wait for bloods and the docs have to check meds over before they send them.

We had Meds 20th Feb and they didn't get sent off until 1st April.

Hope this helps...

Lindsay
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Absolutely!!!

Congrats on the CO m8, good luck

Vik
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Had more viewers round our house today...EA said they are hopefuls!!! (fingers crossed)

Not been on here much this week trying to sort out all the paperwork for the Case Officer, there is so much of it!!!!

Good Luck to everyone for next week and BIG Congratulations to everyone who has had good news this week!!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:13 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Evening Just a bie tiddly agian tom=night! Tee gee!

So gonna have a headach ein the morning!

But I ahve a CO so it doesn't matter! Don't twell anyone but phioned in sick for sunday!

HA HA!±

VIC x
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

harrycharlie will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to everyone who has had good news this week and GOOD LUCK to all for this coming week lets hope we all get the news we have been waiting so long for.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:18 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

family in brisbane just told me about this.........

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...-36418,00.html

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...6h9j1tzB9nwaEQ

Last edited by dinner-dash; Apr 26th 2008 at 8:20 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:57 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

but that's good news in some ways because hopefully it will start making housing more affordable again.....

http://www.echoice.com.au/mortgage/h...ng_market.html

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/...E?OpenDocument

Last edited by OriginalSunshine; Apr 26th 2008 at 11:58 pm. Reason: forgot to add links! doh.....
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

hmmmm its a bit worrying, but hopefully house prices might come down because of rate rise, we can live in hope
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
but that's good news in some ways because hopefully it will start making housing more affordable again.....

http://www.echoice.com.au/mortgage/h...ng_market.html

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/...E?OpenDocument
great minds think alike!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

good luck to everyone still waiting for some news, i have a good feeling that there'll be loads this week, starting with full acks then visa grants, or better still straight to visa grant
GOOD LUCK people !
Old Apr 27th 2008, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Just a quickie! Does anyone know the meaning of the different regions allocated by the CO?? Some people are region 1, 2, 3 etc??

Are some quicker than others??

I'm just a nosey cow & need to know the ins & outs of things!

Thanks Mo x
Old Apr 27th 2008, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry luv i haven't got a clue, but i'll be a nosey cow too
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lindsayc
Thanks for your reply vickys - it has been a really drawn out process for us August lot due to the influx of paper applications before the change over in Sept. In hindsight we wish we'd had applied in Sept as they seem to have been much quicker - but this site is my saviour at the moment knowing that there are others in exactly the same boat. I suppose all good things come to those who wait! I'm just not that good at being patient!

Hopefully the things you sent over to your c/o will be looked at next week and then it will go straight to grant - maybe that's why you haven't heard anything - which part of Oz are you off 2? Would be great to have an Augustees meet over there!

All the best to you
Lindsay
Yep you are totally right chick, good things do come to those who wait, and they are certianly worth waiting for in all our cases. As for being patient i'm awful at it, i just think that i manage to put a good front on it to be honest!!! Just noticed that your appliation was recieved three days after ours so you should be getting yours any time now too.

I totally believe we'll get ours this week, after all no news is good news right?? We are off to Wollengong which is south of Sydney, doesn't seem to be many peep's on here going our way but i'm totally up for a meet up over the other side. There are soooo many great people who applied in August it'd be lovely to meet up.

Originally Posted by hairart
hmmmm its a bit worrying, but hopefully house prices might come down because of rate rise, we can live in hope
bit worrying but good in other terms too, just checked out those links though and it says that Sydney is stable at the moment and house prices aren't going down yet which also could be positive or negative too, one way or another though it'll all work out in the end... I think.....

Originally Posted by mo33
Just a quickie! Does anyone know the meaning of the different regions allocated by the CO?? Some people are region 1, 2, 3 etc??

Are some quicker than others??

I'm just a nosey cow & need to know the ins & outs of things!

Thanks Mo x

Me neith and i'm a nosey cow too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.