Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 7th 2008, 9:27 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by andynikki
WE GOT IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks everyone for your help......................drank too much to write more!:thum bsup:
Congratulations!! Looks like you're enjoying the celebrating

Managed to have no alcohol tonight (didn't see AGLASSOFWINE on til now )
Irish Gal x
Old May 7th 2008, 9:38 am
Just Joined

rohail khan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everybudy,

Congrats to all of you with COs and visa grants....i have seen a few people upset about their medicals....i just got a reply from HOC ...if u concentrate on the words...its not better than yours..
"The medical results you are enquiring about have been received and processed. These have been recorded into our system and can be accessed by the case officer to enable them to process the visa application". although my health is not very bad...i already had a complete medical less then a year ago b4 i came to saudi arabia on a work visa(all clear)...i wish everyone good luck..

rohail
Old May 7th 2008, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Its okay Irishgal I drank your lot. Im having to really conventrate to type this and now im off to bed!!

Good luck in the morninf all those still waiting.
Old May 7th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

WE GOT IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks everyone for your help......................drank too much to write more!:thum bsup:

Great news on the visa

minibelle
Old May 7th 2008, 9:44 am
Just Joined

rohail khan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Congratulations!! Looks like you're enjoying the celebrating

Managed to have no alcohol tonight (didn't see AGLASSOFWINE on til now )
Irish Gal x
i have been reading this thread ..havent written much though...but i just wanna say...Irish Girl wonder what this thread would be without you....trust me u r keeping alot of hopes high...

rohail
Old May 7th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISAS......
GONNAGO, PAUL30, THE4OF US & ANDYNIKKI

fab news, so happy for you all, makes the rest of us realise just how close we are all getting to recieving ours!!! all good things come to those who wait!!! Flippin Eck we all know what waiting is now thats for sure

C'mon DIAC keeep'em coming you gorgeous people

Debbie xx
Old May 7th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

congratulations andynikki happy celebrating

Oh and congrats to paul30 too
Old May 7th 2008, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Congrats on your visas!! Gonnago, the4of us,Andynikki & Paul30
Fab news
Old May 7th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Cheers guys

Off to bed now, a few glasses of champers and i fall asleep! Even missed the end of Desperate Housewives

Best of luck to all those still waiting, especially Mark and Gillian (even tho they made us miss the train )

Lynn xx
Old May 7th 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

JoanneG is on a distinguished road

:

Congratulations to all of you!!!!Thats fantastic news and you all deserve it, the wait is crucifying so well done....Good luck

I finally got my CO on Friday so fingers crossed its not 2 long off, anyone else only just got CO??? Feel like i'm the last one:curse:
Old May 7th 2008, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Originally Posted by JoanneG
:

Congratulations to all of you!!!!Thats fantastic news and you all deserve it, the wait is crucifying so well done....Good luck

I finally got my CO on Friday so fingers crossed its not 2 long off, anyone else only just got CO??? Feel like i'm the last one:curse:
hi joanneg have you got everthing sent in meds/pcc
Old May 7th 2008, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Yes meds were done April and sent about 3 week ago and police certificate scanned last week and sent. Scanned a copy of court order for daughter today and thats all they wanted....fingers crossed am living on the edge...soon to become homeless when i complete on the house sale

OMG...

Joanne
Old May 7th 2008, 10:35 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Well I am on champagne bottle number 3 - Ive had help.er

Been looking at flights - dont know where to start, do we stop over or not think we going last weekend in June. Gonna have 2 weeks in Ireland first though.
Do you know, the flights are doing my head in. Have decided to stop over now to stretch our legs. We too are visiting Spain and Eire this year before we go.
Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hiya Augustees and a

BIG CONGRATS AND LOADS OF SMILES FOR GONNAGO AND THE4OF US

Melbourne, yes feeling much better, no 3am emailing for me last night. Hope your blood tests go ok.

Happy 4th birthday junior Mozzy (hope you didn't eat too much cake - it gives you indigestion you know!)

Nothing for us today, kids are now telling their mates we're not going!!!???

Aren't Thursdays lucky days also??

Caroline
Thursdays are MORE lucky than Weds IMO!!
Originally Posted by melliepoo
Hi Gonnago

Really really pleased for you, watched you getting left behind and becoming more and more frustrated, perhaps its like childbirth? As soon as its over you forget how bad it was!

I am beginning to see how the closer you get to getting the visa, the more stressful it becomes, which only a short time ago l would have said was impossible, l didn't think there were any higher levels short of waking up in a straight jacket...

But this week l have frightened the life out of my neighbours by storming out in the street at them in my dressing gown, when for the last 7 years l have been a placid and calm inhabitant of my cul de sac, now if anyone blocks in my car again or stands outside my bedroom window at 6am and wakes me up again after l have been up cleaning till midnight for the house viewers that cancelled in the morning anyway, then they will suffer VISA RAGE!

It is soooooo hard when you look at the timeline and think bloody hell it really could be any day now, but then you look again at the people inexplicably left behind and then you think, OR it could still be another 2 MONTHS at least...

Anyway l am going to use visa rage as a good weapon against my manager, who has just employed a MAN doing the same job at the same grade as me for £2500 pa more than me, and yes he is also younger and less experienced, great to know sex discrimination is still alive and kicking 30 years after laws for equal pay were passed eh girls???

Angry you bet! But it will take my mind off the visa for, ohhh, 5 mins... Can't decide whether to kick him in the nuts before or after l tell him l am taking him to tribunal...

Best wishes to everyone who already has theirs, and good luck for everyone else who is still waiting.

Mel x
Is there an icon for((shiver)) you are SO scary Melliepoo when you're angry!!
Old May 7th 2008, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JoanneG
Yes meds were done April and sent about 3 week ago and police certificate scanned last week and sent. Scanned a copy of court order for daughter today and thats all they wanted....fingers crossed am living on the edge...soon to become homeless when i complete on the house sale

OMG...

Joanne
hi joanne just asking cause we got case officer on 23 apr she asked us for scanned coppies of kids passports that was all then it only took 9 days after that so heres hopping you wont have much longer to wait
Old May 7th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that, having a bit of a wobble at the moment...panic kickin in again...daughter said to me last week "just think mum what if they say no, we wont have anywhere to live" trust kids to keep the old spirits up..

Not sleepin all that well at the moment, so now the visa process has caused the grey to begin, extra wrinkles and insomnia :curse:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.