Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 7th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by shabee
I thought I was not sleeping cause I am on the Champix drug for stopping smoking, but it might be waiting for this bloody visa also. How mad am I stopping smoking and applying for a visa at the same time, lol. 24 days a non smoker now YEEHAA!
My Oh is also not sleeping to well cause everytime I wake up I make sure he wakes up too hehehe
xx
WELL DONE ON BEING OF THE CIGARITTES FOR 24 DAYS ONE DAY AT A TIME THATS THE ONLY WAY I DONE IT TOO STICK AT IT..
GOOD ON YOU FOR WAKING HIM TOO.
Old May 7th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shabee
I thought I was not sleeping cause I am on the Champix drug for stopping smoking, but it might be waiting for this bloody visa also. How mad am I stopping smoking and applying for a visa at the same time, lol. 24 days a non smoker now YEEHAA!
My Oh is also not sleeping to well cause everytime I wake up I make sure he wakes up too hehehe
xx
well done you for stopping smoking!!!!! we are very proud of you

and i like your approach to deal with your OH
Old May 7th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Good Morning!!
Lets start this day with some positive thinking (I've been way to negative over the last couple of days so it is time to turn this ship around) YES a few of us don't have case officers, YES most of us are waiting in the dark, YES most of us haven't heard anything for a very long time from anybody in OZ BUT

ALL WILL BE GOOD.... GOOD THINGS TAKE THEIR TIME AND IT WILL MAKE US APPRECIATE IT MORE WHEN WE GET IT!!!
Old May 7th 2008, 8:35 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

We all had our medicals on Tuesday, which was a painless experience. We went to London for the meds so told the children (9, 7 and 4) we would take them to the Doctor Who Exhibition at Earl's Court afterwards if they were good at their meds. Their whole day was focused on going to the Exhibition (which was excellent) so made it all very stress free.

Had a call from the Doctors yesterday to say everything was fine with the meds and they will be couriered today. Then that is it everything sent, we will now have to try to sit patiently while meds are assessed and await our visa.
Old May 7th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Originally Posted by hairart
i have the wobbles too, keep thinking lots of negative what if's.
selling the house is more worrying than the visa application
espesially with the housing market as it is, prices over in Oz going up, interest rates being high too.
sorry to depress you all..... i suppose i should shut up and be thankfull i have my visa...
sorry
Hi hairart
no need to be sorry i think this whole process is hard its not easy being up the whole time i had wobbly other day too came on here got it off my chest mozzy and irish gal sorted me out (a few kind words really help make you focus on why you started this esspecially from people who are going through it too keep smiling
Old May 7th 2008, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mOZzy
well done you for stopping smoking!!!!! we are very proud of you

and i like your approach to deal with your OH
hi mozzy keep meaning to ask do you know how many augustees there is going to Adelaide there seams to be a few of us
nikki
Old May 7th 2008, 8:59 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Come on everyone! HOWMUCHLONGER is right. Positive thinking

Let's Think Christmas on the beach with scorching hot weather....... It's really gonna happen.

Now if I could only scare myself into dieting for that bikini
Old May 7th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

I know that you mean - I've started my "let's eat healthy diet" this week... It is funny how I think that changing countries is going to make my healthy and fit...
Old May 7th 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hairart
brilliant news, congratulations

wont be long now
no i,m still waiting for co:curse:
Old May 7th 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dankate
so are we - we are 137 - what are you if you don't mind me asking....
Old May 7th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by dankate

Old May 7th 2008, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

Dawn Manning is an unknown quantity at this point

Me 137 STNI too - NSW
I can't figure out - do you think the 137 visas are taking longer to get CO than 136 and 138??
And why does the processing times on the website say they are only up to end of may when they are processing August Applicants?
It's bazarre!
Old May 7th 2008, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dawn Manning
Me 137 STNI too - NSW
I can't figure out - do you think the 137 visas are taking longer to get CO than 136 and 138??
And why does the processing times on the website say they are only up to end of may when they are processing August Applicants?
It's bazarre!
there must be a reason for it!! AND by the way, they have already started to look into October now too - I had a look on their forum....
This is actually really consuming me...I can't think of anything else at the moment
Old May 7th 2008, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

ok you really need to take a step back coz whether you get the visa or not you really don't want to waste today worrying about. get out of the house or call someone. But if yourre at work thats a whole other kettle of fish - waste all the work time you can !!!!

By the way in Sydney, weather's cold and there's nothing on TV
Old May 7th 2008, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

Those bloody cheeky sods processing October.
I wonder how many tea breaks they have a day in the Adelaide processing centre

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.