Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old May 10th 2008, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Hi All,
Shanaghy I hope you're feeling better . I'm still a bit under the weather but took lots of flu medicine yesterday and feeling a bit brighter (Have lost 4lbs though )

Probably won't be on as much from now on . The shipping container is coming on Thursday which means that my pc will be gone so I'll only be able to log on in the evenings when my OH comes home with his laptop!

I really don't know what I would have done without this website (time of month so all emotional ). Seriously, its such a part of my life now. I log on each morning about 8am and am in/out til about 11pm each day - I really feel I know most of you (Can't wait to meet up with you Melbourne - and others who are going to Melbourne!

Its feeling so real now. I've even asked my youngest daughter to pick which bath toys she wants to pack! Yes, we're taking everything!

Better go now. OH is disassembling the beds!
We're borrowing bed/tables from families and friends so will look and live like paupers til we reach Sunny Oz!!!!
Lots of love (as always)
Irish Gal

Aww Irish Gal your post was lovely

You will be missed on here so dont be gone too long lovie, hopefully the rest of us Augustees will have our visa soon so we will have a little list of any news for you to catch up on, have a safe journey and just enjoy xx

Debs xx
Old May 10th 2008, 10:49 pm
Just Joined

mon_bd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by member 12345
Is mon_bd out ther ?? user name on timeline.
cant find out how to contact you

victorybay
Hi victorybay
This is mon_bd. I m from bangladesh.I am also a community worker.

Here is my time line
Lodged (paper based) 28.08.07
Pre Ack 6.12.07
Full Ack 14.03.08
Meds and PC sent 23.02.08
CO assined
Old May 11th 2008, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Hi All,
Shanaghy I hope you're feeling better . I'm still a bit under the weather but took lots of flu medicine yesterday and feeling a bit brighter (Have lost 4lbs though )

Probably won't be on as much from now on . The shipping container is coming on Thursday which means that my pc will be gone so I'll only be able to log on in the evenings when my OH comes home with his laptop!

I really don't know what I would have done without this website (time of month so all emotional ). Seriously, its such a part of my life now. I log on each morning about 8am and am in/out til about 11pm each day - I really feel I know most of you (Can't wait to meet up with you Melbourne - and others who are going to Melbourne!

Its feeling so real now. I've even asked my youngest daughter to pick which bath toys she wants to pack! Yes, we're taking everything!

We're borrowing bed/tables from families and friends so will look and live like paupers til we reach Sunny Oz!!!!
Lots of love (as always)
Irish Gal
hi irish gal yes thank you for asking i hope you are feeling much better too you hit the nail on the head i think it all just catches up with you. this thread wont be the same after thurs we will miss you during the day you will have to sit up half the night on that lap top replying to us all you keep everyone going and make us all smile ps well done on losing 4lb being sick did'nt help me lose an ounce think i might have gainned (note to self must stress more)
nikki
Old May 11th 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

Lots of love (as always)
Irish Gal
Aah,Irish Gal,really feel for you hun.
I don't post too often but get great pleasure in reading all the posts on the August thread-you guys are like "one big happy family"-Irish Gal,Melbourne,Hairart,Mozzy,mottie, MO33,Howmuchlonger,Lee and Joanne,Gonnago,ozzieclaire to name but a few.We are all at different stages of the process I know but all going through the same emotions (excited,frustrated,angry,confused,scared-you name we've all felt it at some stage through this process)
Well Sally, I honesty wish you and your family all the best in Melbourne (and we hope to be joining you somewhere on the east side of Melbourne once we get that golden ticket)Good Luck too to Ozzieclaire-not to long for you now girl,Gonnago-who's also booked flights for very soon from what I can remember,Lee and Joanne-hope the house sale goes through smoothly and in record time-have a great time in Oz.
Not forgetting the rest of you guys-those with visa's,those still waiting-god this feels like a speech ,can you tell I've been drinking all afternoon! Seriously though-good luck to all of you and a fantastic future in Oz (when we eventually get that bloody Visa!!!)
Cheers All-wishing those still waiting a better week than the one we've just had
Take Care
Old May 11th 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, havent been on for a while! busy clearing out attick!! Congratulations to everyone who have been granted their visasWe just feel that we are stuck in limbo just now! We only have 7 weeks before we have to move in with my mother We are still waiting on co. Our son is due to start school in August and if we havnt our visas by then I shall have to send him, how unsettling for him!! We called our agents a couple of days ago just to ask if they knew of any progrss, There had only been 2 clients of theirs so far who had their visas!! Im tired of this waiting game now!! I feel like i could go into a huge big field and scream:curse::curse:
Old May 11th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Sorry not been about much this weekend - not been sober enough to post! lol

Good luck for those still waiting this week. Particuarly on lucky Wednesday
Old May 11th 2008, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Just wanted to say congratulations to all who have recieved thier visas over the past week.
not been on since last thursday as my internet provider very kindly turned off the broadband and tv too early:curse:you try and be organised and these companies still mess it up .:curse:
Been having withdrawl syptoms and we are officially homeless and living with the MIL and her husband. thank goodnes they are on holiday though for two weeks as the front room is chocker with stuff .............. i dont know where it all comes from a few boxes in her garage aswell to carboot and my friend just informed me that it is only 30 days till we go

Why do I not feel anything yet? i dont feel normal as not even had one wobble or sadness bout. I'm just waiting for it to hit that we are actually moving to the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!!

GOOD LUCK to good news this week coming Augustees

kath x
Old May 11th 2008, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kjc79
Just wanted to say congratulations to all who have recieved thier visas over the past week.
not been on since last thursday as my internet provider very kindly turned off the broadband and tv too early:curse:you try and be organised and these companies still mess it up .:curse:
Been having withdrawl syptoms and we are officially homeless and living with the MIL and her husband. thank goodnes they are on holiday though for two weeks as the front room is chocker with stuff .............. i dont know where it all comes from a few boxes in her garage aswell to carboot and my friend just informed me that it is only 30 days till we go

Why do I not feel anything yet? i dont feel normal as not even had one wobble or sadness bout. I'm just waiting for it to hit that we are actually moving to the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!!

kath x
Hi Kath, maybe you've nothad a wobble cos deep down you know that this is so right for you, it's a fantastic and exciting opportunity - so enjoy enjoy enjoy and the very best of luck to all of you soon to be flying
out.

Irishgal - hurry up and get settled in OZ, make sure your laptop is the first thing you unpack (not the kettle and tea bags - as is so typical British). You'll be missed on BE, good luck to you and your family.

Debbie Doos - which field do you intend screaming in? Can I come and scream with you?

Like you Gonnago, i've not been very sober this weekend (and I didn't get a visa!). Had a bit of a noisy party Sat night - think my neighbours will be glad I'm moving so far away (well hopefully).

Anyway just popped on really to say good luck for those still waiting. Lets all think positive thoughts and stay calm and happy.

Cheers Caroline
Old May 11th 2008, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
I don't post too often but get great pleasure in reading all the posts on the August thread-you guys are like "one big happy family"-Irish Gal,Melbourne,Hairart,Mozzy,mottie, MO33,Howmuchlonger,Lee and Joanne,Gonnago,ozzieclaire to name but a few.We are all at different stages of the process I know but all going through the same emotions (excited,frustrated,angry,confused,scared-you name we've all felt it at some stage through this process)
Well Sally, I honesty wish you and your family all the best in Melbourne (and we hope to be joining you somewhere on the east side of Melbourne once we get that golden ticket)Good Luck too to Ozzieclaire-not to long for you now girl,Gonnago-who's also booked flights for very soon from what I can remember,Lee and Joanne-hope the house sale goes through smoothly and in record time-have a great time in Oz.
Not forgetting the rest of you guys-those with visa's,those still waiting-god this feels like a speech ,can you tell I've been drinking all afternoon! Seriously though-good luck to all of you and a fantastic future in Oz (when we eventually get that bloody Visa!!!)
Cheers All-wishing those still waiting a better week than the one we've just had
Take Care
Lovely speech Sarah and Andy
Thank you and all the best for the future. You will get yours this week i'm sure.. Ours was only a few days before yours, so its got to be very soon. Take care

From very drunk Joanne LOL
Old May 11th 2008, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

morning!!
it seems to have been a quite ... ehm, ... 'wet' weekend all around

oi! don't NOT post just because of it - we all love it

Originally Posted by Sarah n Andy
Take Care
maybe you should drink more often though we can more of your posts!!!

not been on since last thursday as my internet provider very kindly turned off the broadband and tv too early:curse:you try and be organised and these companies still mess it up
Been having withdrawl syptoms and we are officially homeless and living with the MIL and her husband. thank goodnes they are on holiday though for two weeks as the front room is chocker with stuff .............. i dont know where it all comes from- a few boxes in her garage aswell to carboot and my friend just informed me that it is only 30 days till we go

kath x

you are probably way too busy to think straight!!!
that's how i feel and we are quite a way away still ...
i don't think it's a bad thing though, maybe you are just excited and you look forward to it?!?!

oh, and GOOC LUCK everyone!!!! surely this must be another good week for us augustees!!! we SO deserve it
Old May 11th 2008, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by minibelle
Hi Huni

How are the feb thread getting along, we have slowed a bit this week but some visa's have still come through.

Hello to all the newbies and welcome to the august thread

minibelle
we're doing well thanks.. alot of us.. use the augustees as a guide for how long we will be waiting and are really happy when you guys get good news!
Old May 11th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Debbie doos
Hi everyone, havent been on for a while! busy clearing out attick!! Congratulations to everyone who have been granted their visasWe just feel that we are stuck in limbo just now! We only have 7 weeks before we have to move in with my mother We are still waiting on co. Our son is due to start school in August and if we havnt our visas by then I shall have to send him, how unsettling for him!! We called our agents a couple of days ago just to ask if they knew of any progrss, There had only been 2 clients of theirs so far who had their visas!! Im tired of this waiting game now!! I feel like i could go into a huge big field and scream:curse::curse:
We all know how you are feeling, I have just checked my emails this morning and still nothing. My second son is also due to start the academy after the summer and I really dont want him having to go as when he gets to Oz he goes back a year. He really wont like that!
Shabee
x
Old May 11th 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shabee
We all know how you are feeling, I have just checked my emails this morning and still nothing. My second son is also due to start the academy after the summer and I really dont want him having to go as when he gets to Oz he goes back a year. He really wont like that!
Shabee
x
Hi Shabee,
We are the same in limbo not knowing what the outcome will be. We have discussed with the kids who are 14 & 12 that if our visa comes through they will finish school on 18 July we will head out September but we won't put them on roll in Oz till Feb as Anya will have to go back to primary school as they start secondary school in year 8 and I would prefer for them to go to the same school if possible.

No news for us today (not that I was expecting any) I did email our case officer yesterday tho, though I would shimmy him a long abit to find where my medical has got to.

Speak soon my lovelies.

Loads of Love Claire x

Last edited by claire hopkins; May 11th 2008 at 8:00 pm. Reason: removed my p.s.
Old May 11th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

kath x
Hi Kath,
We've been looking at the flights for 11/06. We should here from our solicitor soon with a completion date. Aiming for end of this month.Then we are going to live with MIL for a few days just to say our farewells to family and friends. Flights seem to be a little bit cheaper mid week. Looking at night flights from Manchester or Birmingham. Family of four is around 2,500. Not bad

Joanne x
Old May 11th 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi Kath,
We've been looking at the flights for 11/06. We should here from our solicitor soon with a completion date. Aiming for end of this month.Then we are going to live with MIL for a few days just to say our farewells to family and friends. Flights seem to be a little bit cheaper mid week. Looking at night flights from Manchester or Birmingham. Family of four is around 2,500. Not bad

Joanne x
Hi Joanne,

Have you looked on Singapore Air as they seem to be the most reasonable at the moment I just looked on their site for you and as I don't know where you are going I tried for Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth & Sydney from Manchester and they were all under £2,500 if you haven't already check it out.

Claire x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.