Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Congrats to all those who have had good news today.

We've heard from our agent and lcu have asked that we have blood tests done - having being told by the doctor that we didn't need them as our visa is initially only a temporary visa !!!!!!!!!!

Aarrggh !!!!!! Feel like screaming.

Mark and Gill esp. delighted for you guys and Mary - just know you'll have your c/o any day now - to hell with the full ack. thing !!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:54 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Melbourne

We've heard from our agent and lcu have asked that we have blood tests done - having being told by the doctor that we didn't need them as our visa is initially only a temporary visa !!!!!!!!!!

Mark and Gill esp. delighted for you guys and Mary - just know you'll have your c/o any day now - to hell with the full ack. thing !!!
OMG :curse::curse:. As this is a mistake by the doctor, the receptionist should be able to fit you in straight away. God, that's bloody awful. And what the the Gardai making mistakes too....... That's the Irish system for you :curse:

Hope the blood tests are done and back to you within the week babe.
Irish Gal x x x x
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE AND CHRIS AND SHABEE ON THE VISA GRANTS!!!!

We have 2nd viewing on the house 2night - fingers crossed please.

Had letter for my son to start Primary School September really hoping that he doesn't have to start and we're in oz by then! (wouldn't be my first choice!)

Good luck vibes to all
Old Apr 16th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

That's my biggest worry - the results have to be back in Oz within twenty eight days - s*@* - don't know when we can both get in to Doctor - will have to ring o/h now and sort it out.

Have sent agent an email questioning this - but as the request has come from lcu I guess it's correct.

Let the panic begin.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 2:06 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

That's my biggest worry - the results have to be back in Oz within twenty eight days - s*@* - don't know when we can both get in to Doctor - will have to ring o/h now and sort it out.

Have sent agent an email questioning this - but as the request has come from lcu I guess it's correct.

Let the panic begin.
Realistically, the doctor (who was in error) should be able for write you request for bloods at your local hospital - and get the results sent to him. I'm sure he'll work on it because its HIS REPUTATION on the line if he wants to be a panel doctor in that area :curse:
Old Apr 16th 2008, 2:08 am
Oh, George.....

Originally Posted by Lindsayc

Had letter for my son to start Primary School September really hoping that he doesn't have to start and we're in oz by then! (wouldn't be my first choice!)

Good luck vibes to all
Sending you some karma for Good luck
Irish Gal
Old Apr 16th 2008, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

ohhhh, how aweful!!! i agree, they should see you asap!!!!!
good luck

Originally Posted by Lindsayc

Good luck vibes to all
i've got everything crossed for you - go get them tiger
Old Apr 16th 2008, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by shabee
Well done!

I see your app. arrived the same day as mine, there is hope then.
as long as everything's in order you'll proberbly go straight to visa grant. lets hope so.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON RECEIVING GOOD NEWS TODAY_ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATIONS!!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Mottie
We are going to Mandurah....looking at settling Halls Head area, went over there last year for a reccie and really liked it...Rockingham also looked very nice!
Originally Posted by carolinemaria
we've looked mandurah. my neighbours rave about it, say it has lots of canals. Was looking at housing there but it's 89km from perth, oh is an IT person - not sure where the jobs will be for him!
Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Guys,

To all of you heading to Perth, we are hoping (god willing we get our visa) to head towards Safety Bay and surrounding areas of Rockingham we loved it when we were over there 3 years ago.
We're off to Perth... somewhere!! My hubby wants to go over first and get somewhere for us to live, get a job etc for peace of mind- anyone got any thoughts on this..? Try this web site, it's really good if you're off to Perth South of the river http://www.emi-great.com/

Originally Posted by TMRE
Good Morning Ladies and Gents. Text from a PJ less! Alan at 1.15am today Visa granted

Thanks Go Matilda

Fingers crossed for everyone else today
That's GREAT! CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE!! xx

Originally Posted by markandgill
Well everyone our day has finally came, finally have

A CASE OFFICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FANTASTIC!- you'll have your visa in no time!!
Originally Posted by angie n chris
Not been on for a while now, but thought I'd keep all your spirits up and let you know.........

We got our visa!!!
Another one!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:19 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hairart
just had a call from Lorraine at Go Matilda and guess what?...........

we have a case officer!!
so hopefully not too long now, c'mon Alan get Txin
Great news!

Originally Posted by angie n chris
Not been on for a while now, but thought I'd keep all your spirits up and let you know.........

We got our visa!!!

Fantastic!!!!! Let the celebrations begin

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

I just want to say

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
to everyone who has heard any good news on their application and/or selling their house

to everyone waiting for a response
GOOD LUCK!

Mr. benn, thanks for the karma, good luck m8, you too hairart

Vik
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

:

CONGRATULAIONS FOR GETTING YOUR VISA'S TODAY

GREAT TO HEAR MORE CO'S ALSO. WE ARE REALLY MOVING NOW. FINGERS CROSSED FOR EVERYONE STILL WAITING TOMORROW.

JOANNE
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

I follow this thread everyday, but never really post....

I just wanted someone to post the link to the list showing the status of all the applicants....with all the acitivity in the last week, this will be interesting to review. It will also give perspective to those of us still waiting...

Can someone post it...?

Thanks
Nicky

(Still waiting for CO - application sent 23 Aug)
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
I follow this thread everyday, but never really post....

I just wanted someone to post the link to the list showing the status of all the applicants....with all the acitivity in the last week, this will be interesting to review. It will also give perspective to those of us still waiting...

Can someone post it...?

Thanks
Nicky

(Still waiting for CO - application sent 23 Aug)
is this the one you're looking for?
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Aug&year=07

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.