AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS HAIRART
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:00 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by markandgill
we never had any ack either......straight to c/o

We were both in the same boat yeserday so I am sure you will here later today or first thing tomorrow

Have you frontloaded meds??

If so you could go straight to visa grant.......how awesome would that be

Mark
Hi Mark

We have not frontloaded anything. Waiting for Police Checks to arrive later this week. We have not used an agent so should hear direct.

A CO would be very very nice, but would be quite happy for full ack in the meantime just to know we are on the system and not lost in limbo somewhere.

Maybe we will be lucky and hear tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Mary
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:01 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
We've just received our silver envelope back this morning with passports in from Australia House, London with the elusive visa stickers in, only posted them Friday morning- how quick's that!

Can't get too excited yet as still have try and sell house before we go. I don't think we could have picked a worse time to sell, but hopefully somebody will want to buy it Sooooooooooooooon!!
Great news! Expecting ours any day now too. Good luck with the house. Had any interest so far?

Originally Posted by hairart
just had a call from Lorraine at Go Matilda and guess what?...........

we have a case officer!!
so hopefully not too long now, c'mon Alan get Txin
Hairart, totally thrilled for you Have you got your meds/police checks in?

Originally Posted by mr.benn
CONGRATULATIONS to all those who have received a Case Officer today. Fantastic news for all.

markandgill - so pleased for you to finally get your CO.

Still no full acknowledgement - very very fed up, want to hide under the duvet and cry today.
Mr Benn, we ALL feel for you pet! Its so unfair making you wait. It CAN'T be too much longer now. Did you get a reply back yet from the post-lodgement enquiry thingy? (Sending you some more karma)
Irish Gal x
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

CONGRATS ON CO'S TO HAIRART AND MARKANDGILL

Claire
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:04 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by Irish Gal

Mr Benn, we ALL feel for you pet! Its so unfair making you wait. It CAN'T be too much longer now. Did you get a reply back yet from the post-lodgement enquiry thingy? (Sending you some more karma)
Irish Gal x
Hi Irish Gal

The response we received following our Post Lodgement Equiry said:-

"Your enquiry has been referred to the Administration & E-visa Support Unit
for their attention and appropriate action. You will receive a response
directly from that unit."

So did not really tell us anything.

Mary
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by silverfrank
Thought I'd give you all a laugh (some of us need it). My mum and dad want to join is in oz, so i've introduced dad (silverfrank) to BE. He's bought a laptop, and is trying to negotiate the keyboard. Last night he finally logged on (mum said to me you were eating macaroons and drinking too much wine last night - i have no private life now!! they read all my posts!). Silver frank spent 1.5hours typing a post to you all - hit the send button and lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine him trying to fill in the visa form on line

PS THIS IS CAROLINEMARIA POSTING ON SILVERFRANK
funny, made me laugh
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Im going to have one last moan and then Im off shopping. BUT

In my email response from DIAC it reassures me the applications are dealt with in strict date order, SOOO why when I look at the time line is there a burst of CO allocations after mine and Shabee's appliction, I dont get the way they do it.

It does seem to be coming in blocks of dates together BUT what about us stragglers? they seem to have done alot of COs for 15/16/17 Aug applicants and full acks 23/24th Jan - but ours was sent 15th August and 10th Jan. Im starting to take it personally.
We asked our agent the same thing a couple of weeks ago.......basically DIAC is so busy and has a huge turnover of staff that applications are not done in any sort of order, even though they should be. I think they are trying to work to some sort of date order but I suppose if someone has a pile of apps and then leaves or is off sick/ holiday then the date order can get mixed up.

We had no pre- ack.....no full ack......then went straight to c/o.

So it seems there is no set way.......Don't stress .......we'll all get there eventually
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
Well that's probably the second best thing for Mark to be woken up for

CONGRATULATIONS BOTH!
and what would be the 1st best thing eh

Mark
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Well done Mark and Gillian, I bet you are well relieved

You've jumped to the front of the queue

Hope they are handing out more CO's today, WE WANT ONE

Lynn xx
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Hi Mark

We have not frontloaded anything. Waiting for Police Checks to arrive later this week. We have not used an agent so should hear direct.

A CO would be very very nice, but would be quite happy for full ack in the meantime just to know we are on the system and not lost in limbo somewhere.

Maybe we will be lucky and hear tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Mary

Mary, I would give them a call just to be reassured that you're not 'lost'.

I agree with an earlier posting (sorry forgotten who that was) and that you will skip Full Ack and go straight to CO. I am not saying that to cheer you up, but it's happened to so many that they've appeared to have 'missed' a stage in the process. Please call or email them again, I'm sure that it'll make you feel better.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by markandgill
and what would be the 1st best thing eh

Mark
A cup of tea......of course???
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
A cup of tea......of course???
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mullalloo
Don't worry. It will probably arrive in next few days. My OH's arrived a couple of days after mine.

Claire
thanks mullalloo

Ian spoke to them and we have been told its on the way so panic over

Congratulations on case officer hairart

Thinking of you Mr Benn
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

thankyou all so much for your congratulations, it really means a lot.
meds and police checks are in however agent said they all they have requested is police checks, she said there has been a bit of an error with them lately so she'll send them again, and dosen't expect it to be too long before we hear the news we are all ultimately waiting for. it's getting scary now, and exciting too.
still have house to sell though, which is even more scary!

i do feel for those that have been waiting for ages, it's really not fair.
Mr Benn dont cry, you can shere my case officer
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Well done Mark and Gillian, I bet you are well relieved

You've jumped to the front of the queue

Hope they are handing out more CO's today, WE WANT ONE

Lynn xx
Thanks Lynn

Cant believe it, I am actually happy for the first day in months!!!!! , it just felt like we had been forgotten about, and to now have a case officer I am just so bloomin excited, how will I feel when we get the Visa!!!!
I have booked our medicals and xrays for next Friday and we are going to get new police checks done as our expire in Novemeber.
Im sure you will be one of the next batch to get case officers.

Gillian xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.