Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

GUESS WHAT I'VE JUST CHECKED MY EMAILS AND VISA GRANT LETTER WAS THERE !! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:thumb sup:
Can't believe it eight months exactly since they recived my application!!!!!!
I AM IN SHOCK!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inglewhite
GUESS WHAT I'VE JUST CHECKED MY EMAILS AND VISA GRANT LETTER WAS THERE !! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:thumb sup:
I AM IN SHOCK!!!
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO INGLEWHITE YOU BEAUTY!!

Me and my hubby booked this day off work a while ago to try cheer ourselves up after nothing happening on the August thread- we didnt know what to do for the day but hey all these visa grants today mean only one thing.... celebrations!!! CONGRATULATIONS to you all, this news is good for us all

ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER!! XX
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:22 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

I AM IN SHOCK!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Inglewhite!!!! We got ours too!!!!
Is that 4 today so?????
Come on the DIAC - and boo to all those who call us whingers
Irish Gal
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

I AM IN SHOCK!!!
Another oneCONGRATULATIONSWhats happened at DIAC

Anyone else who has not checked their email yet bloody well hurry up
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL 4 AUGUST VISA GRANTS

LET THE CELEBRATIONS BEGIN.................

All August 07 to April 08 peeps this is good news for everyone still waiting so good luck to us ALL going through this crazy migration process we will all get there in the end and oh boy does it look worth it!!

OH AND A BIG THANKS TO DIAC - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK - DONT FORGET OURS
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:43 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TMRE
CONGRATULATIONS to everybody who got their visa's today. Things slowly seem to be moving after coming to a complete standstill after the 13th from looking at beupdates. Think we can all start to breath a huge sigh of relief now as a year or more in some cases with your life on hold is not fun. Come on DIAC keep up the good work for us and the post September applicants

After being slated last night on the January thread because we moan about November/December and March applicants, needed some good news to cheer me up
You weren't slated at all have you been back to read at all

us December and January thread are delighted things are finally moving for you and if any of you read the Jan thread esp you will see we feel for you and the long wait every one post September has gone through yep we worry about our own applications and we stress about waiting we know we are very lucky and on less by some mad bad luck will not be waiting as long as you all have but please remember we are all in this together all making a life changing move all in limbo land till visa is in the hand and the house sells some of us might have only applied for visa now but We have all started the process much earlier and some times due to bad luck only were able to apply recently not our fault they system changed and the process got quicker

sorry i don't want to be causing any more problems but think this should stop now as I said before I know i can speak for the other girls on our thread are delighted things are finally moving and feel you all should have your visa first so best of luck to you all and even you TMRE I really mean that
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:53 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Baby75
You weren't slated at all have you been back to read at all

us December and January thread are delighted things are finally moving for you and if any of you read the Jan thread esp you will see we feel for you and the long wait every one post September has gone through yep we worry about our own applications and we stress about waiting we know we are very lucky and on less by some mad bad luck will not be waiting as long as you all have but please remember we are all in this together all making a life changing move all in limbo land till visa is in the hand and the house sells some of us might have only applied for visa now but We have all started the process much earlier and some times due to bad luck only were able to apply recently not our fault they system changed and the process got quicker

sorry i don't want to be causing any more problems but think this should stop now as I said before I know i can speak for the other girls on our thread are delighted things are finally moving and feel you all should have your visa first so best of luck to you all and even you TMRE I really mean that

I hate confrontations so let's all be friends Its very stressful for everyone but we've all got a lot in common - We all want to go to Australia
Irish Gal
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:56 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations to all those who have received Visa grants today it's fantastic news for all.

But where oh where is our full ack! Come on ASPC please give us some good news too.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:57 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
I hate confrontations so let's all be friends Its very stressful for everyone but we've all got a lot in common - We all want to go to Australia
Irish Gal

I totally agree but didn't want you all to think we moan about you moaning at the long process IYKWIM we support you all and sympathize with you on the long long wait

today is a happy day for you all and hope tomorrow bring many more visa grants

Is it 4 today now
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

[COLOR="Magenta"]YAY, congratulations to everyone with news today!!!!!! It's fab that DIAC has put more manpower into the pre-Sept lot. I suspect this is what we have all been needing to hear for quite a while.[/COLOR]

Thank you DIAC - we love you!!

Yxx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:58 pm
Oh, George.....

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Congratulations to all those who have received Visa grants today it's fantastic news for all.

But where oh where is our full ack! Come on ASPC please give us some good news too.
Oh Mr Benn, each time I see an email notification from you I HOPE its good news for you. Bet you'll go straight to visa. You've everything in right?
Irish Gal
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can check if our meds have arrived at LCU? I can trace them as far as Sydney but don't know if they have actually been received in the building.

Hope someone can help!!

Thank you.

Yxx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations the 4 of you!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Can anyone tell me if there is a way I can check if our meds have arrived at LCU? I can trace them as far as Sydney but don't know if they have actually been received in the building.

Hope someone can help!!

Thank you.

Yxx
Hi you can email them [email protected]
we did and before we got a reply ours were finalised thats the address that was on the return email saying they had received and processed them
Good luck
Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

sarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul

Hope someone can help!!

Thank you.

Yxx

We mailed them a few times with all our visa info, names, reference numbers etc. and also the tracking number from the post office here - they replied each time within 2 days...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.