Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Just a wee bit of info i picked up yesterday......somebody who applied early March 08 gettting impatient & phoned enquiring on when she was getting a CO and was told that they have added extra manpower to clear the August backlog. Must be true!!

(impatient after waiting 3 weeks ffs:curse come back in 9 months-then impatience will set in!!
Mo
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

FANTASTIC NEWS - WELL DONE TO THE THREE OF YOU!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:48 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ralphand nic
OMG!!! 5am phone call this morning from agent...... 138 VISA GRANTED!!!

Still in a state of shock...heads all spinning.

We have gone straight from full ack (9 Jan) to visa in exactly 3 months with no CO. We`re speechless, hope we didnt dream it!
congrats
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:49 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Congratulations Ralph and Nic. Things are moving fast because

WE GOT OUR VISA TOO THIS MORNING!!!!

Our meds were only cleared 2 days ago - so they must have pushed us through!!!!!!!

Still shaking - OH MY GOD. That's 2 free case officers guys!
Lets hope lots of action continues this weeks
Lots and lots of love to you all

Irish Gal x x x x x
congratualtions woo hooo x bring it on
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:50 pm
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by sarskis
Holy Crap

We got our Visa Grant today too..... woohoooo

Going out celebrating tonight I can tell ye....

I had just mailed LCU again to check if meds cleared yesterday and today got Visa Grant Letter... Happy days

Crappy thing is I'm in work now for the day... can't wait til 5pm!!

Best of Luck to all those waiting.
and another !!! well done xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

Huge, huge congrats to

IRISH GAL, SARSKIS & RALPHANDNIC

On your VISAS!

Claire
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my God 3 visas today, CONGRATULATIONS.

BRING THEM ON!!!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:03 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mo33
Just a wee bit of info i picked up yesterday......somebody who applied early March 08 gettting impatient & phoned enquiring on when she was getting a CO and was told that they have added extra manpower to clear the August backlog. Must be true!!

(impatient after waiting 3 weeks ffs:curse come back in 9 months-then impatience will set in!!
Mo
Congrats on all the visa grants
wow that great delighted its moving for you all

plus they might get to us sooner rather than later only we have plenty of waiting to go

complaining after 3 weeks bit soon really but hey something good came from it you will all have your visas with in the next 4 weeks worst case
rooting for you all
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Feels so good - its worth the wait and agony that goes with it...

so weird we were only saying how close our timelines were the other day!
CONGRATULATIONS

You must be thrilled!

Enjoy the celebrations!

fantastic news from sarskis, ralph & nic and irish gal......
and for the rest of us Augustees who now have been given hope that things are happening!! we will have a drink for you all tonight, any good news tomorrow... more drinks.... more news fri...... few more glasses... hic hic.... hee heee at this rate i will be constantly boozed up
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Ryaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really niceRyaner is just really nice

Just got the call, we have full ack. Gonna book meds for asap Yipee!!! Things really are moving for us Augustees
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mo33

Mo
LOL impatient!

Thanks for that bit of info Mo, yepppp its definately moving at last!

Been a long wait for us all so just to see this great news has certainely lifted moral for the August thread, keep'em coming please xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Flippin eck! whats going on lets keep em coming
Holy Crap

We got our Visa Grant today too..... woohoooo

Going out celebrating tonight I can tell ye....

I had just mailed LCU again to check if meds cleared yesterday and today got Visa Grant Letter... Happy days

Crappy thing is I'm in work now for the day... can't wait til 5pm!!

Best of Luck to all those waiting.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:50 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ryaner
Just got the call, we have full ack. Gonna book meds for asap Yipee!!! Things really are moving for us Augustees
Fantastic news. Get those meds done asap!!!! I really think that everyone who has got their police and med checks in will just go straight to visa at this stage

Great news about the backlog Mo33. Thanks for that. Looks like we could be chartering a flight for all us Augustees
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:53 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by shabee
Oh my God 3 visas today, CONGRATULATIONS.

BRING THEM ON!!!!!!

WoW!!! Congrats to you all!! Really happy to see thing moving along for you Aug/Sept people You moving on means we'll move on too

Kaitlin
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS to everybody who got their visa's today. Things slowly seem to be moving after coming to a complete standstill after the 13th from looking at beupdates. Think we can all start to breath a huge sigh of relief now as a year or more in some cases with your life on hold is not fun. Come on DIAC keep up the good work for us and the post September applicants

After being slated last night on the January thread because we moan about November/December and March applicants, needed some good news to cheer me up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.