Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Congratulations you lucky 4 on getting your golden ticket, the 9 april 2008 will go down in history, 4 tickets in 1 day must be a record but records are for breaking, so let hope diac do.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:15 am
Just Joined

Nikki J is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow!!! What a busy day! DIAC must be working their little socks off

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO RECEIVED SOME GOOD NEWS TODAY
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey it shouldnt be too long for your visa grant bextaroota! think we need to warn your neighbours just incase the chocolate comes out and the clothes come off!!!

Saville- i like your thinking about the record breaking .... maybe 5 visa grants, 4 case officers and every full ack still waiting.... c'mon diac im sure you can manage that for 2moro pretty please
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:17 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
OMG - THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS FOR YOU BOTH. TWO VISA'S WOW. I'M SOOOOOO PLEASED FOR YOU BOTH.

IRISH GAL STAY ON THIS THREAD YOU'RE A GREAT TONIC, WE'RE RELAYING ON YOU TO KEEP US LAUGHING.

Mary1967, of course you're coming to the meet. Don't care if your Dec of June-you've got to be there - looking forward to meeting you. xx

CAROLINE
I'll be there

Originally Posted by vickys
OMG Congratulations, well done and all the rest that goes with it, that champers might not be quite frozen yet!!

Just re the Lancashire meet, it doesn't matter where you are from if myself and Mary can get the b4lls to show our faces for the first time (despite the fact that she is a december applicant) anybody can. Not only that from the thread there are applicant's from all over at every step of the process so you'll all be alright, we could just change it to a Lancashire / August meet
Yes, this December applicant will be at the Lancashire meet, god help me

Just want to say reading the last few pages has left me an emotional wreck, for every visa granted and then CO's allocated, i've shed a fresh bucket of tears....................i'm so so happy for you guys, you've waited so long and i'm really pleased for you. Fingers crossed for everyone else, get updating that August timeline and lets see it full of yellow!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:50 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Me either cus... I just checked emails- WE HAVE A CO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we would've gone straight to visa but I inquired about adding a dependant to our visa (which as it happens we're not gonna do- so watch this space!!!) this is what it said ''I have been appointed as the case officer for your application. An initial assessment has been completed and at this time all documents have been provided.'' WAHOOOOOO!!! Well done to everyone else who's had good news- I've not looked at the thread yet wayyy too excited!!!!
Fab, congrats, today has been so uplifting so much so that tonight I shall be uplifting a glass or two of wine for everyone who has had good news today
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

MARY WROTE...Just want to say reading the last few pages has left me an emotional wreck, for every visa granted and then CO's allocated, i've shed a fresh bucket of tears....................i'm so so happy for you guys, you've waited so long and i'm really pleased for you. Fingers crossed for everyone else, get updating that August timeline and lets see it full of yellow!!!!

THANK YOU MARY FOR THE ABOVE MESSAGE, MEANS A LOT!!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR OWN VISA, WE ALL DESERVE IT AND WE WILL ALL GET THERE IN THE END
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Hi There

Have only just checked this site and am SOOOOOOO THRILLED for everyone who has had good (GREAT !!!) news today - looks like there's hope for all of us yet !

Mr Benn - fingers are most crossed for you - every time I see a post from you I hope it's good news - but it WILL come (bet you'll go straight to visa grant).

We're still waiting on our pcc's back from our local Garda Station - think we can safely assume that they're not going to arrive (five and a half weeks later) - so will have to go in again (Sarkis - we're in D/L R/D being the Dublin side of Bray so went to Shankill - do you think we could go into the Bray station and have more luck - ie did they know what you were talking about when you first went in ??).

Irish Gal ........ so good to finally hear your voice !!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hairart
fantastic! congratulations!

this has to be a record call guiness someone!
Lol
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

I HAVE SOME NEWS

No its not my visa, neither is it a CO, its - the next best thing

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A HUGH OFFER ON MY HOUSE and we have accepted.

NO more viewers yee ha

Isnt this a happy thread today
xx
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations to everyone with news today, whether its visa grant, full ack or case officer- fantastic!!!
I can't stop smiling now i still don't think it has sunk in yet, after such a long wait you never believe it's going to happen. I think thev've defo been doing overtime at the DIAC recently to get so many this week.
Here's to many more full acks, case officers and visa grants for us Augustees sooooooooon
Got a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge ready for when husband comes in tonight-CHEERS EVERYONE!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:39 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shabee
I HAVE SOME NEWS

No its not my visa, neither is it a CO, its - the next best thing

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A HUGH OFFER ON MY HOUSE and we have accepted.

NO more viewers yee ha

Isnt this a happy thread today
xx

Oh brilliant news for you, equally as good as getting a Visa or a CO, it's all part of the overall move after all. I'll be crawling up the stairs tonight on my hands and knees at this rate LOL. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. So far I haven't really been bothered for checking my mail 1st thing as I haven't really expected anything of interest to be there but I think I'll logon tomorrow after my 5 am trip to the loo
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

See you aglassofwinehelps at 5am then on my trip to the loo too

A CO would be a nice surprise
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

There were loads of visa grats today which i wicked news

But its bad because i can congratulate you all individually, so this is for all you austrlian visa grants

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

ABSALOUTELY FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

bextaroota
WICKED NEWS...YOU GOT A CO, FANTASTIC

Shabee
CONGRATS ON YOUR HOUSE!!!

Now all of you go get drunk!!!
Unless you already are!!!...which is likely by now lol

Vik

Last edited by viksta1000; Apr 9th 2008 at 6:08 am.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:07 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the august timeline link.....sorry but i hae lost it
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
whats the august timeline link.....sorry but i hae lost it
http://www.beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Aug&year=07

there you go mate!

Vik

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.