AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

oh no, i think im addicted to this, no no no
23:36 is no time to be on this..damn
Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:40 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Got an email back from LCU this morning to say that my medicals are available for my case officer - and to contact him myself.

Trouble is, I wasn't given an email. Have sent a message to [email protected] - so fingers crossed it works
Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:42 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Another two skilled visa grants today ... one of them an August 2007 applicant ...

Best regards.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:43 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

was it mine lol? waits for phone to ring...getting desperate now lol ((mwaa haha ha (crazy laugh) ))
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
Another two skilled visa grants today ... one of them an August 2007 applicant ...

Best regards.
hi alan i recieved full akn today, so have to be one of the last from august, applied 31/08/07
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

wHO WAS THE LUCKY PERSON TO GET THEIR VISA TODAY????????????????/

lYNN XX
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Thank goodness there is some news for August even if they arent fellow B.E's thanks Alan for lifting our spirits..

I have been away for a naughty weekend with the girls *shhhh* wish I could say im well rested but that is really not the case, my feet hurt from dancing and my sides ache from laughing but im ready for my Visa now please?!?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by the4ofus
wHO WAS THE LUCKY PERSON TO GET THEIR VISA TODAY????????????????/

lYNN XX
NOT ME !!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

tammyandbrett is an unknown quantity at this point

WE GOT THE VISA THIS MORNING
Good luck to all of you we wish you well.

Tammy, Brett, Jordan and Curtis xxxx

Forgot to say it was us Alan was talking about......
We used Go Matilda and would like to thank them sooooooooo much.

Last edited by tammyandbrett; Apr 6th 2008 at 10:36 pm.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Good Morning everyone

Originally Posted by tammyandbrett

Absolutely blooming fantastic news

CONGRATS!!!

Lifts my moral hearing that

I wish you the best of luck with your new life in Oz & hopefully we should be joining you very soon

Good Luck

Vik

Last edited by viksta1000; Apr 6th 2008 at 10:49 pm.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

WEHEY CONGRATULATIONS
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:50 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS you lucky beggars!!!

Now that gives me hope
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:03 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

congratz hun
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Robbie_Paula is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic news guys Hope you have a great time celebrating tonight. Hopefully we aren't too far behind you.

Great start to the week, more please
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:35 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Wow! Its seems AGES since anyone got a Visa

Congratulations!!!!!

You'll have to fill us all in on your plans. Do you need to sell house, etc? When and where are you hoping to go.
Best of luck
Irish Gal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.