AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:55 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

nope - we send the email to the standard DIAC email address for our region (region 3) - I think that is cos we are currently living in SEAsia?

and I guess they forward it on to her. took 2 weeks to reply though.

I got an acknowledgment letter stating the case reference number & case officer name so I put that in the title of the emails that I have sent, so that hopefully it goes direct to the right person, and the delay is I hope just because she is busy?
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

AUGUSTEES CO waiting list

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart

good luck everyone !!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:59 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

hey - one way to cheer ourselves - anyone up for a bit of random karma-giveaways?!

Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=hairart;5980637]AUGUSTEES CO waiting list

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria

Still waiting along side you all. Good luck this week. X
Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=PIPPADEE;5980449]
Originally Posted by paul30

Sorry i cant be on your list , i do have a CO , not that i have heard anything from him since we got him
Pippadee
LOL dont be sorry thats a lovely problem to have

[QUOTE=OriginalSunshine;5980475]well, some good news for me today

just as I was about to call the office (I *hate* phoning government offices) I got a lovely email, confirming which of the two named COs was actually my CO (bizarre problem to have, eh?! ), that they couldnt find the PCCs that I submitted with the application (humph), and that they had received the scans of the new passports & correct postal address. fantastic news, lets hope your spare CO (greedy chops) is sent to one of us.

[QUOTE=OriginalSunshine;5980644]hey - one way to cheer ourselves - anyone up for a bit of random karma-giveaways?! oh you karma whore!! Im up for a bit of that!! done!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Layla950

I'll join in too.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

And me - also waiting for a CO !!!! Glad I am not all alone......

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Ive dissappeared. I'll try again

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Inglewhite
Just added mine to the list
Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Gonnago;5980737][QUOTE=PIPPADEE;5980449] LOL dont be sorry thats a lovely problem to have

[QUOTE=OriginalSunshine;5980475]well, some good news for me today

just as I was about to call the office (I *hate* phoning government offices) I got a lovely email, confirming which of the two named COs was actually my CO (bizarre problem to have, eh?! ), that they couldnt find the PCCs that I submitted with the application (humph), and that they had received the scans of the new passports & correct postal address. fantastic news, lets hope your spare CO (greedy chops) is sent to one of us.

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
hey - one way to cheer ourselves - anyone up for a bit of random karma-giveaways?! oh you karma whore!! Im up for a bit of that!! done!
Spare CO not sent in my direction. Going to cheer myself up by spending some money. GOING SHOPPING ON LINE FOR OZ CLOTHES!!!! Probably won't fit me by the time we get visa - wine and comfort eating!!!
Caroline
Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=carolinemaria;5980783][QUOTE=Gonnago;5980737][QUOTE=PIPPADEE;5980449] LOL dont be sorry thats a lovely problem to have

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
well, some good news for me today

Spare CO not sent in my direction. Going to cheer myself up by spending some money. GOING SHOPPING ON LINE FOR OZ CLOTHES!!!! Probably won't fit me by the time we get visa - wine and comfort eating!!!
Caroline
LOL caroline, I signed up to Tesco diets this morning.....im hungry!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Had to delete last messages cause I'm not very good at this, and my 10 month old is wrecking the computer!! Added us too- I put full ack and when our application was recieved- just delete it if it's too much info!!

Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota- rec'd app on 3/9/07- full ack 10th Jan

Last edited by bextaroota; Feb 25th 2008 at 12:30 am.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Gonnago;5980829][QUOTE=carolinemaria;5980783][QUOTE=Gonnago;5980737]
Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
LOL dont be sorry thats a lovely problem to have

LOL caroline, I signed up to Tesco diets this morning.....im hungry!
I start a diet every Monday. It lasts until Tuesday. I'm on holiday March 15 so need to shift some fat so that I can eat loads on holiday. I have this theory - whilst on holiday I'll check my email from hotel (yes sadddd) and will be given CO, on the same day the estate agent will ring to say house is sold. Ahhhhhh, wouldn't that be bliss.
Caroline
Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Originally Posted by the4ofus
AUGUSTEES CO waiting list

Melbourne
Irishgal
Gonnago
Claire Hopkins
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Mark and Gill
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
_Paula_
Mr.Benn
the4ofus

Here's hoping you can all cross your names off this week

Just added myself to the end of the list, nothing for us this morning either
altho ours will come thru our agent and she can take a while to get back to us

Good luck everyone for this week.

Lynn xx
Add me too - Melbourne
Old Feb 25th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

[QUOTE=carolinemaria;5980925][QUOTE=Gonnago;5980829][QUOTE=carolinemaria;5980783]
Originally Posted by Gonnago

I start a diet every Monday. It lasts until Tuesday. I'm on holiday March 15 so need to shift some fat so that I can eat loads on holiday. I have this theory - whilst on holiday I'll check my email from hotel (yes sadddd) and will be given CO, on the same day the estate agent will ring to say house is sold. Ahhhhhh, wouldn't that be bliss.
Caroline

im quite proud of myself i have lost 11 pounds in 5 weeks, our medicals are next monday and i wanted to lose a stone by then, i might just about do it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.