Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:37 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Thanks folks, all the best to you & yours and to those still waiting
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Congratulations to all those who have had full ack, co's or visa granted this week.

Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.

No full ack for us this week, shall think positive for next week.

I too am on facebook, Mary Richardson - picture is of a green pixie/fairy (no it is not me in disguise), if any fellow augustees would like to add me.

Have a great weekend.

Mary
Can't find you! Find me and I'll put you in contact with the others: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=787777315
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I cant find mary either.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:03 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Hi guys It's good to see things are moving along for most of us. Wish me luck for my meds on Tues and if anyone wants to add me to facebook it's paul smith (leeds network) and I'm the one stood infront of the 12 apostles
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
FN is file number or file refernece number. Ideally its what u need before u have meds so they can match it up with your application.

Starting to feel more positive today, i notice that the nurses on the august thread have either all got visas or been allocated to co's except me so hoping it wont be too long now
not me Ozzieclare, maybe they don't need psychy nurses out there??!!

Fingers crossed for full ack next week, or the week after or the week after.......................................!!!!!! !!!!!!

Can you tell i'm p-----ed off??????!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Juliesmetro is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

A great big Thanks to all for sharing lots of info. It good to speak with peops in the same boat. I`m just home from a very long day at work, smiling from ear to ear all day may I add. I hope its not to long for everyone else as I know how you are feeling. Good Luck it wont be to long now surely. A big thankyou all once again
Jx
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

tintin7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Have taken appointment for meds, but have not got FRN yet. Is it okay to write passport number only and send to LCU ?

One thing more, Is it okay to submit medicals from two different countries, since the family living in two places ? Would appreciate your reply.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

ok guys, let's have a relaxing weekend (yeah right )

tintin good question: logically it must be ok. might be worth that 'the other one' notes the main applicants details clearly visible on the medicals!
or ask in the mainforum - must have happened to more than just you!
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:41 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hi MOzzy,
Glad to see I'm not the only (sad) one online at this hour of the morning . Don't know why I'm bothering because DIAC are closed til Monday...

Have a good one. This whole site is totally addictive isn't it?
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mo33
not me Ozzieclare, maybe they don't need psychy nurses out there??!!

Fingers crossed for full ack next week, or the week after or the week after.......................................!!!!!! !!!!!!

Can you tell i'm p-----ed off??????!!!!!!!!!!

Got my fingers crossed for you Mo

Hope you have some good news next week
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by painter man
At last full ack this morning
Congratulations Painter Man and all the others of course who have Full Ack,
Co's and even Visa grants.I think things have been a bit slow this week but feel it will gather pace for next week for those of us at the back end of Aug.
Good Luck all.
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

carlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant futurecarlap has a brilliant future

RESULT !!!!

We got our visa. Yippeeeee !!

Request letter on 14th Feb from CO. Already done meds.
Visa granted 22 Feb

Just can't sell the house, otherwise we're off to Melbourne
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by carlap
RESULT !!!!

Visa granted 22 Feb

Congratulations!!!

Thats another case officer free!!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

RESULT !!!!

Visa granted 22 Feb

brilliant news!!!!!!! i bet you'll have a rather 'wet' weekend

mottie just my thinking. give me one of those co's
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

RESULT !!!!

Visa granted 22 Feb

cool! congratulations!

enjoy the celebrations

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.