Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Gonnago,
we are surely next in line

Joanne x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I really hope so joanne. Will it be this week do you think?
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Yes,definitely this week or Im going to kill myselflol
No way can I go through another week of waiting.
I'm hoping that we go straight to Visa!
Joanne x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

No chance of me going straight to visa - my bloody DR hasnt done our reports yet:curse: thats 2 weeks our medicals have been sitting waiting for her to type up that I once had PND and now I dont for pity sake I would type it myself and get her to sign it lol
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tell them to get a move on. Because once it reaches Sydney it takes another two weeks to reach Adelaide.

Joanne x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have you sold your house yet?. We haven't ,so I keep telling myself to be patient as it doesn't really make any difference with the Visa. We can't go anywhere until we sell the house.

Keep myself occupied by thinking ahead, decided to take the flight that takes you to Hong Kong first for short break before heading to Adelaide. Contacted Anglo Pacific and John Masons for quotes on containers etc. Today I'm going to sort out all bits and bobs around the house. Sams school is having a Leap Year fair this Friday.( Might hire a lorry to drop it all off lol). How about you. Have you made any decisions yet?
Joanne x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

_paula_ is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS, IRISHGAL
1st check of the day and nothing
Paula.x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi Guys,

Nothing for us again this morning, off for meds today. Well done Irish Gal on your CO, though a bit miffed as your application was a couple of days after us. Hey Ho! Well Done!!

Thanks Claire x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Was on CO list for some reason but still waiting for full ack so have switched lists

Full Ack
--------
Ratby Rascals
Vickie
Claire Hopkins
dankate
YvonnePaul
Mo33
dasalcedo
markandgill
_Paula_
Steve G
Mullalloo
Mr Benn
Flump

CO
----
Melbourne
Gonnago
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota
Ozbound08
Babyboo2101
Shanaghy
Mottie
Scarletfever
Sarah n Andy
minibelle

Hi paula, its me Claire-don't ask me why i use the name flump! it was the only word that came into my head!
I will be checking again in the morning!!
Good on ya irish gal, i'm not really envious!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

MANY CONGRATS IRISHGAL - YOU'RE ONE STAGE FURTHER TO A BETTER LIFE.
Nothing for us today. OH tells me every morning we have a new CO his name is Norbert Oliver Body (Mr NO Body). One morning soon it won't be him!
Caroline
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Have you sold your house yet?. We haven't ,so I keep telling myself to be patient as it doesn't really make any difference with the Visa. We can't go anywhere until we sell the house.

Keep myself occupied by thinking ahead, decided to take the flight that takes you to Hong Kong first for short break before heading to Adelaide. Contacted Anglo Pacific and John Masons for quotes on containers etc. Today I'm going to sort out all bits and bobs around the house. Sams school is having a Leap Year fair this Friday.( Might hire a lorry to drop it all off lol). How about you. Have you made any decisions yet?
Joanne x
We accepted an offer on the house the first week in November!! have been alot of hold ups but hoping to exchange end of this week or beginning of next, we will be moving in with my Dad in the meantime.

As for shipping, we are leaving all the furniture at the house as they are first time buyers, going with a suitcase of clothes thats it

Claire Hopkins - good luck with your meds today.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

Nothing again for me :curse:
It been a poor start to the week with only 1 person getting a CO and no visas granted.
Well done Irish Gal
Pippadee
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gonnago
We accepted an offer on the house the first week in November!! have been alot of hold ups but hoping to exchange end of this week or beginning of next, we will be moving in with my Dad in the meantime.

As for shipping, we are leaving all the furniture at the house as they are first time buyers, going with a suitcase of clothes thats it

Claire Hopkins - good luck with your meds today.
We put our house on market mid Jan and have only one viewer (who said garden wasn't big enough for trampoline but house perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Have sold my business and hand it over 1st April (I've had it over 15 years- feels like i'm giving up a child). I too would like to stay at parents if I sell house, but I have two dogs and my mum is house proud!!! (my dogs aren't). Glad things are moving for you anyway.
Caroline
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Im sure that handing your business over is tough, ((hugs)) especially when you work so hard to acheive. I only started my business in June last year, it is heartbreaking that things are really starting to get so busy and I am having to turn clients away, but at least there is only me and I can just bring it all with me, and look for new clients when we are settled. As long as they have pregnant women in Adelaide I should be able to find work.

It will all be worth it
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh btw Caroline could you not offer to throw in a smaller trampoline for free

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.