Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh btw Caroline could you not offer to throw in a smaller trampoline for free
Think she was a time waster and I cleaned up for her as well arghhhh!! What is it you do with pregnant women? Surely you are not a self employed midwife - this could be a good business venture for those willing to pay for one to one care - bit difficult having to keep kitchen table free for all those deliveries.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah n Andy will become famous soon enoughSarah n Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
I've taken myself off this list because I got a CASE OFFICER THIS MORNING!!!!!!!

I haven't even read the details yet cos I'm so excited

Thank you to everyone for putting up with all my moaning about waiting and I hope you too all get good news this week.

Irish Gal xxxxx

Full Ack
--------
Ratby Rascals
Vickie
Claire Hopkins
dankate
YvonnePaul
Mo33
dasalcedo
markandgill
_Paula_
Steve G
Mullalloo
Mr Benn

CO
----
Melbourne
Gonnago
Mozzy
Lee and Joanne
Flump
Kelsey 37
Pippadee
Ozzieclaire2b
the4ofus
Hairart
carolinemaria
Nix and Mike
Layla950
Inglewhite
Bextaroota
Ozbound08
Babyboo2101
Shanaghy
Mottie
Scarletfever
Sarah n Andy
minibelle
Big Congrats Irish Gal !!!!!!!!!I bet it feels "oh so good" !!!!
Wishing you all the best in lifes new adventure.

Come on- let's have a bit more good news this week-Fingers crossed for the rest of you guys waiting Full Ack's & roll on a few more C.O's it's Tuesday already and only 1 allocated so far.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Off to work - hope to get back this aft to see some more CO's and FRN's. Fingers crossed
Caroline
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Debbie doos
Think we are getting direct flights to Perth, no stopovers, but have heard somewhere you need extra injections if stoping over in singapore! Is this true?
Really?! Need to find that one out then!! We've got our meds on Friday I'll ask the Doc then...
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:37 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Nothing for us today. But ever hopefull it could be this week as ASPC are reportedly up to 27th August.

Congratulations Irish Gal.

Mary
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=Irish Gal;5984226]I've taken myself off this list because I got a CASE OFFICER THIS MORNING!!!!!!!

I haven't even read the details yet cos I'm so excited

Thank you to everyone for putting up with all my moaning about waiting and I hope you too all get good news this week.

Irish Gal xxxxx

OH MY GOD!! WELL DONE!!
I'm SO jealous! Keep us updated! xxxx

I hope we all hear something soon...

Bex xxxx
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

We accepted an offer on the house the first week in November!! have been alot of hold ups but hoping to exchange end of this week or beginning of next, we will be moving in with my Dad in the meantime.

As for shipping, we are leaving all the furniture at the house as they are first time buyers, going with a suitcase of clothes thats it

Claire Hopkins - good luck with your meds today.
Good luck with your house, hope you get it punted soon Mrs.

We're going with just suitcases too... oh and John's tools, that's it!! I've heard you need to take your jeans and any leathers cus they're a bit behind over there and they can be expensive too- (I forget where you're going in Oz- too hot for them in Alice Springs he he he )

Bex x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:56 pm

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. Congratulations to everybody whose visas are moving ahead. I've been reading this thread for ages now (daily...several times daily...scarily often actually) so about time I said hello.

This has to be the most frustrating process I've ever been through so it's good to read I'm not alone. On NSW STNI - sent late aug - had full ack mid Jan, sent off meds and waiting on pcc but nothing since...this is killing me!

Continued good luck to all.
Jay
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

CONGRATS Irish girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least we are moving ... if only slightly lately

i so need some good news soon - my oh is driving me mad being home ill!!!

re singapore airport: as interesting as that coach trip sounds i don't think we will be able to do that. we can't have our 2 little ones sit down for another few hours yet again after that long flight ... apparently they have a nice kids section and nobody cares if they run around
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:07 pm

...and to the person who wrote earlier about high blood pressure...

I had that problem too (bit of a big girl when it comes to needles/giving blood), but cardiologist just got me to wear a 24hr monitor which takes reading every half hour or so in 'normal' conditions and was fine (someting called white coat syndrome - i.e. cold sweats when faced by a doctor).

To be honest, both doctors I saw made every effort to ensure there would be no problems with visa, so I wouldn't worry if I were you (easier said than done I know).
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

No chance of me going straight to visa - my bloody DR hasnt done our reports yet:curse: thats 2 weeks our medicals have been sitting waiting for her to type up that I once had PND and now I dont for pity sake I would type it myself and get her to sign it lol
I seem to keep jumping to the CO list - I wish! We are still awaiting Full Ack

Do all medicals get sent from the panel doc to your own GP or do they go straight to OZ? We have ours next Tuesday but now OH says we may have to cancel as he is busy at work and doesn't think he will be able to get the day off

Lynn xx
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi,
Your medical results go straight to Sydney before they are
forwarded to Immigration and this can sometimes take up to two weeks.

Joanne x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:27 pm

Hi Lynn, they are sent straight off to LCU in Sydney, not your own GP.
Jason
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

congratulations Irish Gal !!

c'mon keep em comin!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Hiya,

does anyone know what department I would contact? My initial post was about how we'd heard nothing since our pre-ack and Juliesmetro informed us we could contact the London office...does that seem right? Surely if that's the case they must get a million and one phonecalls every week?

Thanks,

Yvonnex

Originally Posted by Juliesmetro
Hi Yvonne

If your worried you can call the London office and all you need is your passport number, they are very pleasant and helpful. You will get the number on the diac website contact us page.
Hope this helps
Jx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.