Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Guys,

No news for us today! Sorry I haven't posted earlier today been at work, I have been looking on here all day though, but I can't post from work as I can never remember my login details.

I hope we all hear something tomorrow, as I cannot take another weekend with no news, it is S**T.

Feel a bit blue tonight, its been a bit of a stressful week for us, what with the shambles of the meds and Paul seeing the cardiologist tomorrow.

Still hey ho!! We cannot be negative now can we

Maybe speak to you later!!

Thanks Claire x
Don't be blue claire -stay focused. Whilst this process takes a long time, I comfort myself in the fact that at least I have the chance to go to OZ. Loads of people i speak to wish it was them but are now too old, or can't get points etc. We are all lucky people (although frustrated). Good luck tomorrow and stay positive.
Caroline
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi Carolinemarina,

Thanks for that, I would go nuts if I couldn't vent my frustrations on you guys!

Also adding to the threads I read earlier about being brave having not visited Aus before you go, there is nothing to be brave about Australia is a truely wonderful place to go the worst thing is the monotonous flight to get there.

We had the pleasure of going over 3 years ago, so we know what to expect and did a bit of a reccie whilst over. We also have family there. I just hope we will be sucessful.

Thanks Claire x
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hi Carolinemarina,

Thanks for that, I would go nuts if I couldn't vent my frustrations on you guys!

Also adding to the threads I read earlier about being brave having not visited Aus before you go, there is nothing to be brave about Australia is a truely wonderful place to go the worst thing is the monotonous flight to get there.

We had the pleasure of going over 3 years ago, so we know what to expect and did a bit of a reccie whilst over. We also have family there. I just hope we will be sucessful.

Thanks Claire x
You'll be very sucessful Claire, their way of living will be lovely and so much better than here. I have never been to Oz before and my mother keeps telling me she couldn't go without visiting first and checking things out and asking me if i'm doing the right thing and if we're sure etc etc Dad is well impressed and he wishes he had done it years ago. You have to be going for yourselves, if you don't go you'll always wonder, if it dont' work out you can always come back.

Good luck to everyone for more news in the morning
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Evening people. Can anyone tell me where this new facebook group is for us lot? Is it specifically for Augustees or general British Expats? There are quite a lot of ex pat groups but i couldnt find a new one. Thanks, Bobbie XX
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Did he say would would happen next i.e refer you? Mine was high initially but came down think it was just nerves. We had ours in salford too x
Dr said he would send them to oz and they would let us know if they had any concerns

minibelle
Old Feb 28th 2008, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Oh my God, got our full ack!! In work at the mo! Thank God for that..........good luck to everyone else waiting. Now onto the Co waiting list!!

Mo x
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Wow, Congratulations on your full ack- at last !!! Enjoy your weekend
Nothing for us again !!- keeping fingers crossed we all hear something next week.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by mo33
Oh my God, got our full ack!! In work at the mo! Thank God for that..........good luck to everyone else waiting. Now onto the Co waiting list!!

Mo x
At last!!! Congratulations Mo!!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by minibelle
Dr said he would send them to oz and they would let us know if they had any concerns

minibelle
i bet that put your worries to sleep ... not!! why can't they give us a straight answer?!?!?!?!? - i am sure you'll be fine

Mo x

woheyyy, congrats!!! finally!!!

only a few more left for their full acks. i've got everything still crossed ... ouch

oh, and nothing from us ... again [sigh]
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:51 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Mo x

Hey Mo,
What a great start to the weekend! Fab news. I'm delighted for you. The relief is unreal isn't it
Irish Gal
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Fab news on the full ack Mo

Enjoy your weekend xx
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Mo x
Congratulations
I have not been on for a while so cogratulations to everyone who has moved to the next stage either getting their Full Ack, their CO or even better their Visa..
We are still waiting on the Full ack. Not many of us left now. We thought the end of this month was a good bet so nothing today so looks like March
Oh well good things come to those who wait. ( whoever made that phrase up should be fired lol)
Good luck to everyone
xxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Mo x
congratulations for getting your full ack Mo, lets hope there will more news today,

have a good weekend, it'll be a hard one for me.... no alchahol !!... meds on monday
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

GR8 news Mo have a GR8 weekend

Still no full ack for us so we'll be Mar now too I thought we would have our visa by now when we lodged in Aug, what on earth was I thinking All I do know is this... I could never of anticipated it taking this longgggg :curse:

Ok that feels better thanks guys, don't know where I'd be without you

Hope some more of us get news today, GOODLUCK gang.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by hairart
congratulations for getting your full ack Mo, lets hope there will more news today,

have a good weekend, it'll be a hard one for me.... no alchahol !!... meds on monday

Goodluck for monday, keep us updated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.