Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

I get alot of the same Caroline, so many people say they were going to do it and never got round to it, or if they were younger...even my mother in law who is gutted at us going says she cant blame us.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi Joanne - good idea. I'm only just trying to work out facebook - i think I've put myself on it. CAN ANYONE FIND ME (caroline alder). I have no friends, aghhhh! Myspace will be my next challenge. At least next week it will be March - August seems even further behind then - maybe we will see some action.
Caroline
Added you Mrs x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Loads of karma on route. (hugs)
Caroline
Thank for karma- feel a bit less unlucky now! Just need a CO!!!

Bex x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gonnago
K sent Bex - I did a job lot the other day I must have missed you - im sorry
Thanks- you guys made me feel sooo much better It's like my second home on here!
Karma returned to all by the way xxx

Bex
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks guys. I have some friends. Just been to local newsagent. Owner asked am I emigrating to oz (perth). She said fantastic, if she was younger she'd be there in a shot. Get that reaction a lot. She was gobsmacked when I said i'd never even been to Oz. I'm suddenly Caroline the brave, but she is very jealous. What kind of reaction do you guys get. My mum is even coming round now.
Caroline
We're off to Perth too- I'm an Aussie virgin like you and people think I'm brave, but hubby has stayed with family in Brisbane. Everyone is always really interested- and often jealous! I love it! I don't think I'm brave because I'm well informed and wouldn't be going if I thought it would be really risky- I'm sure you're the same
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:59 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bextaroota
Thanks- you guys made me feel sooo much better It's like my second home on here!
Karma returned to all by the way xxx

Bex
lol - and I thought I was bad with karma! have some from me

given you some cos you're sort of the same position as us.... but we have two kids under 2 (well, 2 & 7 months.......), 136 MODL as well, and also awaiting PCCs but at least the meds are done
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Gonnago,
Just excepted request on Myspace. Love your page. I never really got into it. Originally I did it for a laugh with my eldest son Jack. He added loads of groups on it. My favouite being Marti pellow.
Love your Sweep sweep video thumbsup:lol.
Joanne x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

I get alot of the same Caroline, so many people say they were going to do it and never got round to it, or if they were younger...even my mother in law who is gutted at us going says she cant blame us.
My mum in law is finding it difficult as oh is an only child. She thinks she is getting too old to make the journey. We don't see her a great deal (oh is originally from geordie land). My dad is estatic about it and desparate to live out there with us - he's busy doing loads of jobs for my mum to get on her good side (bribing her to make the move).

Hi Bex, glad I know what you mean about a second home. I should switch off as i'm at work and not getting anything done, but I perfer to talk to you guys.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

LOL I find it hard to navigate round myspace now, am so used to facebook. must update it really....although it does have more vids and pics of kids on cause tricky adding them on facebook.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bextaroota
We're off to Perth too- I'm an Aussie virgin like you and people think I'm brave, but hubby has stayed with family in Brisbane. Everyone is always really interested- and often jealous! I love it! I don't think I'm brave because I'm well informed and wouldn't be going if I thought it would be really risky- I'm sure you're the same
I have done some research also, and have booked for Leeds expo in April. If I'm honest every now and again I think 'What the hell are you doing" but I soon snap out of it. this is probably the biggest (and bestest) decision any of us will ever make. x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi started Facebook lol. FOUND caroline alder. Which one is you?

Joanne
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

think there is only one caroline alder....manchester - think its last or second to last...

have you added me....http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=695213522
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi started Facebook lol. FOUND caroline alder. Which one is you?

Joanne
God is there more than one?? Yes I am on the Manchester link. If there is a picture (is there?) I have dark shoulder length hair (if i'd just been to hairdresser grey bits won't be showing)? Need to switch off for an hour to do some work. I have 5 large canvas pictures to print (and one is of sydney harbour bridge so I'm still with you in spirit) See you later.
Caroline x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm a newbie, no info yet. Give me something to do while I wait for Visa

Joanne
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:53 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I find it hard to navigate round myspace now, am so used to facebook. must update it really....although it does have more vids and pics of kids on cause tricky adding them on facebook.
mmmmmmm

please be careful with privacy issues & facebook & myspace, particularly with your kids

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.