Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

sarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant future
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Congrats Irish Gal that is great... best of luck to all those waiting still

our Meds are finally being sent off and are all good...

we are selling a property at the moment but so far the Agency (in France) has not even managed to put it on their website and its going on 2 months since we met with them, so frustrating.

We intend to do some travelling en-route for a month or two, and then arrive in Sydney and buckle down to some work...

ALL GOING WELL ....
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Nothing for us today either.

Don't get too many questions asked as to when we are going as we have only told our parents and siblings (oh and my husband's work). We have not even told our children (9, 7 and 4) yet - we are building up to it and slowly introducing the idea (getting positive vibes back from them so far) but it is all taking so long I'm glad they don't know.
We should of done that with our children! (8,6 and 3) lol
The oldest one talks about it all the time, she is exited and positive which is all good.... however she does keep asking when we are going and we all remember how long christmas eve took when we were children so something like this must feel like forever for the little ones,

Good luck xx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mOZzy
CONGRATS Irish girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least we are moving ... if only slightly lately

i so need some good news soon - my oh is driving me mad being home ill!!!

re singapore airport: as interesting as that coach trip sounds i don't think we will be able to do that. we can't have our 2 little ones sit down for another few hours yet again after that long flight ... apparently they have a nice kids section and nobody cares if they run around
That's good to know tho mOZzy, cheers
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:09 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

good luck today guys XX I felt the earth move last night, was up late playing wow when the earthquake hit. Quite scary at the time!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi BABBYBOO,
Just tried to congratulate you on Myspace for getting your CO,but it does'nt seem to be working at the moment. Anyway, well done and good luck with your medicals. I've just been looking at your pics of your kids on Myspace. Your kids are beautiful by the way.

Joanne x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Morning Mozzy
How long have you been on the market?. Have you had any viewings, or have you lowered the price yet?
Joanne
well, it's gone up only 7 days ago but it feels already wayyyy longer
there were a few hits on the website but then again, might have just been you guys or family
no interest so far .....
i can see this being a veeeeery looooooong process .... again

but we've advertised it with one of those online estate agents who do all the major house selling websites - but maybe a local one would be more effective?!?! - we'll give it a few weeks and can still call in the cavallery - just the high fees that scare me off!!!!!

my kids are only 2.5 and 3 3/4 so rather young. still my older one asks me now and then when we can finally go to our 'other' house with the pool
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi Mozzy,
We went with an online estate agent. So we could avoid the HIPS. We also went with a local estate agent which was six months ago. Still no luck. Have dropped our price 15 grand and are now considering dropping it another 20 as we really want to go asap. If it doesnt sell at that price I think we will have to go on a reccie and wait until next summer 09

Joanne x
Old Feb 26th 2008, 10:52 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
We should of done that with our children! (8,6 and 3) lol
The oldest one talks about it all the time, she is exited and positive which is all good.... however she does keep asking when we are going and we all remember how long christmas eve took when we were children so something like this must feel like forever for the little ones,

Good luck xx
We thought it best to leave telling them until there was something to tell as we all know what children are like with "how many sleeps" and "are we there yet". We talk about what it would be like to live in Australia but have not actually said we are going yet.

My younger son who is 7 went to a birthday party the other week and told his friends parent that we would like to move to Australia but we can't because Daddy is too old (some info he has picked up from Wanted Down Under). My husband was 45 in January.

My brother (he has lived there for 10 years) and his family live in Brisbane and my children make comments that it would be nice to live near Uncle Paul. So I think they will be quite excited when they know they are going.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi BABBYBOO,
Just tried to congratulate you on Myspace for getting your CO,but it does'nt seem to be working at the moment. Anyway, well done and good luck with your medicals. I've just been looking at your pics of your kids on Myspace. Your kids are beautiful by the way.

Joanne x
WE WISH!!

SOZ Joanne i must of confused you by editing our signature..... i added a message to case officers to get on with finding us Augustees in the hope they would........ hey you'll all know about it when we get ours.... you think the earthquake woke you all up.... wait till we are getting case officer and visa.... you'll all feel the movement and hear the yipeeeees

Aw thanks for your comments about our children..... they might look like angels but the youngest is a little monkey...... wouldnt change them though
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

just bumping the thread, it pains me to see us on page 2.

I cant believe nobody has heard anything today, must have been an office party or something yesterday.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi Pippadee & Gonnago,

Firstly Pippadee I managed to get through at 03.40am our time for contacting ASPC, (yeah good luck on that one!).

Gonnago, don't forget they only work till 1pm on a Wednesday, so I reckon they should dish out about 10-15 full acks & CO tonight whilst we sleep.

Thanks Claire x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Pippadee - we tired ringing as soon as they opened and again before they closed so we wouldnt miss too much sleep but it wasnt happening, I think you have to do like Claire and call in the middle.

Oh yes I forgot the half day on Wednesday thing they must have had a coffee morning instead.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Pippadee - we tired ringing as soon as they opened and again before they closed so we wouldnt miss too much sleep but it wasnt happening, I think you have to do like Claire and call in the middle.

Oh yes I forgot the half day on Wednesday thing they must have had a coffee morning instead.

Thanks for that Claire &Gonnago
Might have to set the alarm and get up and call. When you get through do they give you much info on your visa or is the same old line ( its in progress)

:curse:
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:59 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

Guess what?! I've just got in from work, checked my e-mails and...NOTHING!!

I need some positive vibes please!

Vickie X
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

I know the feeling Vickie, karma sent.

Pippadee, I dont know I never got through

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.