Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by lolylew
hi,
yes thats where we had ours and they were great
no need to be worried, just the usual, blood teats, eye test, height, & weight all with the nurse, a chest x-ray (they let you put a gown on - no naked flesh exposed ), & then a quick consultation with the doctor, nothing bad, the worst being he wanted to listen to our chests, didnt have to take underwaer off (hubby was there at the time), and my daughter refused to lift up her top, so he just worked around her

so dont worry, you'll be fine
lisa
Oh Thanks for that Lolylew I dont feel so bad now....although I am prone to fainting at blood tests!!!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

BATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to all

you had 'blood teats' lolylew???
Painful? ewwww.........
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by painter man
Hi hairat,dumb question did you download the the forms off an aus gov web site.
Mark.
no my agent sent them to me in an email and i just printed them.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BATS666
you had 'blood teats' lolylew???
Painful? ewwww.........

yeh , & we also had blood tests
(can you tell i've been drinking wine, trying to learn to like it - & i have to admit, i'm doing pretty well )

lisa
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mOZzy
DEBBIE DOOS: welcome to our waiting room!!
i think the agents give you worst case scenario - wouldn't take everything as serious as it sounds.
just look at the months before us, they are all filling up nicely with their visas!

re TELLY: i've been told it's to do with the frequency. pal1/pal2 can't remember which way round but obviously some tv's can handle both and then you are safe.
or like ozzieclare suggested watch through a digi box or vcr!

MINNIBELLE, BEX, GONNAGO : cheers! and drink lots of water before hand i've been told - i will give detailed report in the evening!

SHIPPING: i also heard take take take! the houses are bigger and you need lots of stuff to fill it. and in the end all the little bit add up really!!
just like many we won't take everthing, only the 'nice' things. sofa is so old and a bit broken i rather get a new one out there!! - we take kids furniture, our bed (which will become guestbed!), small kitchen appliances, tools, some toys, personal things,
not sure about w/m and t/d though ...
so probably we'll share a container. the only thing is if you share it will take longer to arrive.

TINTIN: apparently by 15th they want to have everyone with full ack!

and i am NOT addicted!!!!! ........ yeah right
thanks Mozzy, Just had a look at previous months, Im feeling a lot better now!! Its great to speak to other people who understand what you are going through!!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Hi Augustee's
Wish us luck!!!
Medicals on Friday in Nottingham

Joanne and Lee x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

BATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lolylew
yeh , & we also had blood tests
(can you tell i've been drinking wine, trying to learn to like it - & i have to admit, i'm doing pretty well )

lisa
yup, I can tell (hic)
will c u in perth when the silver bag arrives. will b there in March for another recce. Move October-ish.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lee and Joanne
Hi Augustee's
Wish us luck!!!
Medicals on Friday in Nottingham

Joanne and Lee x

Good Luck!

Ours next week

Its a bit quiet today...has no one received a full ack or case officer?!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BATS666
yup, I can tell (hic)
will c u in perth when the silver bag arrives. will b there in March for another recce. Move October-ish.

thats a date

lisa
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Lisa, That is great news, you must be so chuffed.
Shabee
x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Hi Augustees

I am soo fed up of the wait, our application was received in Adelaide on 27 Aug 07 and we had a pre ack on 5th Dec 07 and now not a peep out of them, we are trying on a 138 MODL (Welder 1st Class). We are having our xrays 14 Feb and our meds 26 Feb with the hope that we will have a full ack by then! (there 12 weeks from pre ack is up on the 27 Feb), when I see other timelines people have received their full Ack & FRN long time ago and they are only a few weeks ahead of us.

Still just have to keep waiting I am just worried we wont have a FRN when we get our meds done and I dont want to cancel them.

Thanks Claire x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

morning peeps!!
any more news?!?!

well, we've been and done it ... our medicals
piece of cake!! ... hmmm... i rather had that nevertheless

if you want to read the details - it's a bit long for here - read it on my blog please!

claire hopkins: we don't have a frn yet and still went for the medicals. like many others do too! it's enough to put your passport numbers on it and many i've met so far have done exactly that without any problems!
but latest in 9 days you should have your frn
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Morning Mozzy

Have just read you Medical essay. lol
Glad I have read it but am not keen on the idea of sitting in underwear
I asked about having breast check. Nurse said because i was under 40 it won't be necessary. We have ours this Friday. I have to admit I am very nervous.Today i have an appointment at the Doctors for a smear. Thats bad enough. Roll on Saturday

Joanne x
Old Feb 5th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

if you want to read the details - it's a bit long for here - read it on my blog please!

How do I read your blog

Our meds are booked for 4th March - no file reference number yet either but we'll go ahead with them anyway.

Lynn xx
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Just so you know in case there is a wee bit of a mix up. I am still waiting on my full ack I was quoting Minnibelle who did have her full ack..

I am still waiting. I am reckoning end Feb for that. Then also maybe summertime for Visa (God willing and everything crossed )
We woild love to be in Oz for before Christmas. Would love to get there in the cooler months so the dogs can adapt easier but doubt that is going to happen..

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
I am not Got full acknowledgement today. i am sorry to love you and leave you, but it was getting so long.

minibelle
Congrats Minibelle... Let the Emails flow for everyone this week
xxxx[/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.