Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

I wont slit my wrists just yet then.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Ninjabob is an unknown quantity at this point

we still waiting too heard nothing from agent either starting to get a bit twitchy now lets hope we have some news before xmas
Old Oct 11th 2007, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Following this thread closely as I am an Aug applicant - sent on Aug 2nd and arrived on Aug 6th - 136 MODL
My sister in law sent hers on July 25th and she received pre acknowlegement yesterday !
Here's hoping that us August applicants will be hearing soon.

Getting twitchy despite not planning to go until Aug/Sept 2008 - really feel for the guys who want to be there a lot sooner !

Alison x
Old Oct 11th 2007, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

Hi Alison, I just found this thread, were the same visa and dates!! Isnt that great??? We can take comfort knowing were both sitting feeling depressed at the speed of the processing system, still we should hear something soon, unless July 23rd rolls out again.Cant wait to read the first 'they took my payment!!' post.Chin up guys and gals, were in the loop
Old Oct 11th 2007, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

same visa and dates with us too. lets all be unpatient together....lol x
have you both got medicals planned or have you FL?

kathx
Old Oct 11th 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

To be honest, and to my embarrasment , not sure how to 'front load' since i got rid of my betamax in the 80's, seriously, how do I do it, ive got my police thingy back, but if i do the meds(i know how to) what do i do with the results? cheers,chris
Old Oct 11th 2007, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by chris1386
To be honest, and to my embarrasment , not sure how to 'front load' since i got rid of my betamax in the 80's, seriously, how do I do it, ive got my police thingy back, but if i do the meds(i know how to) what do i do with the results? cheers,chris
the doctor sends them off to lcu for you(included in the price) well added on top for courier charge but, from what i understand, if you FL without a filenumber (which you get once fully acknowledged)the doctor puts your passport number on the top of the applications?.instead. i haven't yet but considering the such long delays in them processing at the moment i may book them for the mid/end of november then hopefully by the time the CO asks for them they will be halfway through if not processed. pcc once got can be scanned through to the CO when requested(again from what i've read) if not already sent with your application.

anyone correct or add if i have put anything that is wrong ta x

kathx
Old Oct 12th 2007, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kjc79
the doctor sends them off to lcu for you(included in the price) well added on top for courier charge but, from what i understand, if you FL without a filenumber (which you get once fully acknowledged)the doctor puts your passport number on the top of the applications?.instead. i haven't yet but considering the such long delays in them processing at the moment i may book them for the mid/end of november then hopefully by the time the CO asks for them they will be halfway through if not processed. pcc once got can be scanned through to the CO when requested(again from what i've read) if not already sent with your application.

anyone correct or add if i have put anything that is wrong ta x

kathx
The med info is correct however you can frontload the PCC as soon as you receive your file ref no (comes with the acknowledgement)....

You scan and send them to:

[email protected]

Regards,

Laura
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Reedy
The med info is correct however you can frontload the PCC as soon as you receive your file ref no (comes with the acknowledgement)....

You scan and send them to:

[email protected]

Regards,

Laura

laura,

did you do this off your own back...or did your agent advise you to?

if he didnt advise you to, did you tell him

(as we have an agent - dont know what i should be doing - i know most agents wont advise you to do anything until you have a CO - but that will just totally slow things up. - have sent for our pcc's but havent told agent yet, didnt know what to do about meds?)

lisa

Last edited by lolylew; Oct 12th 2007 at 9:03 pm.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all, just heard from ASPC after lodging an enquiry, thought you may like to see it.Its reassured me, hope it does you too
It goes like this:
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration programme. At this stage your visa application is not yet showing on our system. Due to the huge number of visa applications received recently we are experiencing delays in our application commencement time (which includes uploading the application information onto our system, sending an acknowledgment letter and granting bridging visas if appropriate). We are continuing to process applications as quickly as possible but there are currently delays of more than 12 weeks between applications being received here and commencement. All applications (and bridging visas if appropriate) are back dated to date received and compliance areas have been advised of these delays. The Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is allocating resources to address the existing backlog of applications that have yet to be receipted and acknowledged. As soon as your application has been commenced we will advise you. If your postal/courier service can provide confirmation that your application was received here there is no need for concern, you will hear from us in the near future. **We are including the information on application commencement times with the application processing times in the auto response from the email address [email protected] if you wish to check these timeframes please send a blank email to this address. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VISA APPLICANTS: As of 21 May 2007 the Administration Unit of the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC) changed the way they receipt and acknowledge applications to improve the service provided to clients. The Administration Unit is moving towards receipting payment within 7 working days of receiving an application. Currently we are receipting payment for visa applications that were received on the 23rd July, 2007. Where e-mail communication has been authorised, applicants or their authorised representatives should receive e-mailed acknowledgement that the department has received their documents and receipted the relevant visa application charge. If credit card payment fails at this stage another attempt will be made on commencement onto our system and if fails again at that time an officer will contact to offer the opportunity for you to make arrangements for payment. Once an application has been receipted it will undergo validity checking. Once completed if the application is valid, the application will be commenced on our system and an acknowledgement letter with a client reference number and receipt will be sent, this will occur more than 12 weeks after lodgement. We are currently adding applications to our system and sending acknowledgement letters for applications received up to the 25th June 2007. If an application is determined to be invalid all documents will be returned and a refund of the visa application charge arranged. In its Client Service Charter the department has committed to providing timely service delivery and the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is committed to reducing the processing time for all applicants. We apologise for any inconvenience/concern the delay may cause but we do appreciate your patience in this matter. For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm Yours sincerely, Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

So the wait continues but were getting there.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris1386
Hi all, just heard from ASPC after lodging an enquiry, thought you may like to see it.Its reassured me, hope it does you too
It goes like this:
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration programme. At this stage your visa application is not yet showing on our system. Due to the huge number of visa applications received recently we are experiencing delays in our application commencement time (which includes uploading the application information onto our system, sending an acknowledgment letter and granting bridging visas if appropriate). We are continuing to process applications as quickly as possible but there are currently delays of more than 12 weeks between applications being received here and commencement. All applications (and bridging visas if appropriate) are back dated to date received and compliance areas have been advised of these delays. The Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is allocating resources to address the existing backlog of applications that have yet to be receipted and acknowledged. As soon as your application has been commenced we will advise you. If your postal/courier service can provide confirmation that your application was received here there is no need for concern, you will hear from us in the near future. **We are including the information on application commencement times with the application processing times in the auto response from the email address [email protected] if you wish to check these timeframes please send a blank email to this address. IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VISA APPLICANTS: As of 21 May 2007 the Administration Unit of the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC) changed the way they receipt and acknowledge applications to improve the service provided to clients. The Administration Unit is moving towards receipting payment within 7 working days of receiving an application. Currently we are receipting payment for visa applications that were received on the 23rd July, 2007. Where e-mail communication has been authorised, applicants or their authorised representatives should receive e-mailed acknowledgement that the department has received their documents and receipted the relevant visa application charge. If credit card payment fails at this stage another attempt will be made on commencement onto our system and if fails again at that time an officer will contact to offer the opportunity for you to make arrangements for payment. Once an application has been receipted it will undergo validity checking. Once completed if the application is valid, the application will be commenced on our system and an acknowledgement letter with a client reference number and receipt will be sent, this will occur more than 12 weeks after lodgement. We are currently adding applications to our system and sending acknowledgement letters for applications received up to the 25th June 2007. If an application is determined to be invalid all documents will be returned and a refund of the visa application charge arranged. In its Client Service Charter the department has committed to providing timely service delivery and the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is committed to reducing the processing time for all applicants. We apologise for any inconvenience/concern the delay may cause but we do appreciate your patience in this matter. For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/visa...fessionals.htm Yours sincerely, Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

So the wait continues but were getting there.
Thanks for posting this, really handyto know.
isle
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by isle
Thanks for posting this, really handyto know.
isle
thanks chris!
seems like they ARE trying
Old Oct 13th 2007, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

thanks chris - tis good to read about money as the card number i have given on my application is no longer valid. was peeing my pants about that.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You so much, That is the most informative post of the week in my opinion! Thanks
Old Oct 14th 2007, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Hi Chris and kath.

Great to know that we're in this together !!!
Thumbs up indeed !!
No I have not front loaded as do not want to be caught out with the 12 month expiry and validation issue - especially until I know the true visa time line.
I will send for police checks and arrange medicals as soon as I have a file number though !

Chris -Cheers for the Visa info yesterday - great post !!

Alison xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.