AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 14th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Caddy the cat lover
Hi Chris and kath.

Great to know that we're in this together !!!
Thumbs up indeed !!
No I have not front loaded as do not want to be caught out with the 12 month expiry and validation issue - especially until I know the true visa time line.
I will send for police checks and arrange medicals as soon as I have a file number though !

Chris -Cheers for the Visa info yesterday - great post !!

Alison xx
evening,
still waiting lolx
my pcc's run out juneand we are already in a rented house thats not really big enough to swing a cat! don't want to stay here a major length of time
got my youngest b'day party with a bouncy castle booked for next sunday to break up this week (or drive me insane with 15 under 6's ) and then going away for half term, then its november. keeping busy and the weeks fly by
will probably be booking meds for mid/end november as said b4 can always move them if no FN just to be safe.
few weeks then its christmas then new year......and if we still not heard anything i will cry with you all.
kath x
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

2 months today since we sent our application off - it has gone fast I have to say!! Getting bored now though lol. COME ON GUYS PULL YOUR FINGERS OUT!

Just waiting for Dh to give me the all clear to book meds. At least then it will feel like we are doing something - as this bl88dy house isnt selling :curse:
Old Oct 15th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
2 months today since we sent our application off - it has gone fast I have to say!! Getting bored now though lol. COME ON GUYS PULL YOUR FINGERS OUT!

Just waiting for Dh to give me the all clear to book meds. At least then it will feel like we are doing something - as this bl88dy house isnt selling :curse:
hi h

our house isn't selling either and we leave in 3 weeks

packers are in wed
Old Oct 15th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
hi h

our house isn't selling either and we leave in 3 weeks

packers are in wed
OMG Tiff, I can only picture the frustration - are you going to leave someone in charge of house sale?

I cant believe your packers are coming this week, soooo exciting.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
OMG Tiff, I can only picture the frustration - are you going to leave someone in charge of house sale?

I cant believe your packers are coming this week, soooo exciting.
yeah fil is being left in charge of it

cant wait 3 weeks to go!!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 4:49 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

any news to report ? ................
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
not from me
Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nowt!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Naff all here too!!

Im guessing 3 more weeks for a pre-ack!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:30 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone think that september applications are slowing down and the reverse with july's.

i'm sure of it .....because................when the new online application system was introduced in september immigration threw extra resources at sept applications to "feel the water" and iron out any teething problems. now things are running smoothly they have returned all co's back to applications pre september. here i took this from one sept.......

I Just feel that although we all had a fast start, and everyone was jumping for joy at the speed of it, it now seems to have come to a halt, and it does not make any sense to me to think that LCU would place 175 online applications especially those with COs to the back of the paper based 136 applications.

Last edited by dinner-dash; Oct 18th 2007 at 5:37 am.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:43 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

does anyone think that september applications are slowing down and the reverse with july's.

i'm sure of it .....because................when the new online application system was introduced in september immigration threw extra resources at sept applications to "feel the water" and iron out any teething problems. now things are running smoothly they have returned all co's back to applications pre september. here i took this from one sept.......

I Just feel that although we all had a fast start, and everyone was jumping for joy at the speed of it, it now seems to have come to a halt, and it does not make any sense to me to think that LCU would place 175 online applications especially those with COs to the back of the paper based 136 applications.
I do think it was a little unfair that 175 were put infront originally but then putting them behind is not really fair either. I don't understand why they cant just do them all in order, after all they are the same visa essentially. I for 1 am waiting for a 136 that might have been granted if it wasnt for the change.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betsyboob
I do think it was a little unfair that 175 were put infront originally but then putting them behind is not really fair either. I don't understand why they cant just do them all in order, after all they are the same visa essentially. I for 1 am waiting for a 136 that might have been granted if it wasnt for the change.
If they are already allocated case officers they probably are processing them!! However I would imagine that they are working on more than one application at a time.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that behind the scenes they are working on mine too

Hope that things start to move for all you August apps. Sending you all some acknowledgement karma

Lau xx
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

I may get shot for this but it frustrates me to listen to sept applicants moan that they havent had their CO yet, even though they are not even a month into it and they have pre and full acknowledgment YET us poor Augustees havent even heard a thing, nothing. In fact as far as we are concerned our files could have been signed for and binned.

Its going to be soooo depressing when the Sept start getting theirs and we are still waiting COs.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Gonnago - I totally and fully agree with you. I am very pi$$ed off that they are having a whinge about not having CO's - get a grip Sept.'s!! I know it's not very sporting but lets hope things start to slow down for them so they know what waiting feels like. Phew - I needed that!

Yx
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Gonnago - I totally and fully agree with you. I am very pi$$ed off that they are having a whinge about not having CO's - get a grip Sept.'s!! I know it's not very sporting but lets hope things start to slow down for them so they know what waiting feels like. Phew - I needed that!

Yx
Just to make you feel better, I'm an October applicant and my online application has been frozen deep in the ASPC computer system, so its not all good news.
And just to add that from what I've read on all of the different monthly threads, everyone has a moan sometimes, June and July applicants could be annoyed by August applicants being inpatient!
And I certainly know what waiting is like, it has taken over 7 months for OH to complete his skills assessment, whereas I've seen others getting them done in less than a month but whilst I've moaned about our own process, it would not have been very sporting not to share other peoples excitement at getting theirs.
Right, off my soap box now

Sammy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.