Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Yes could well be we hope to fly around the 25th June
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

angie n chris is on a distinguished road

The e-mail says that we will receive an acknowledgement and client reference number in approximately 12 weeks. It also says that
" the delay in acknowledging your visa will not impact on the time taken for your application to be allocated a case officer " - woo hoo !!!!

Time for a HUGE glass of Vino !!

Alison xx[/QUOTE]

Am i reading this right...... once we get pre ack we will have to wait another 12 weeks to get our ref number

or is this just an automated response assuming we got pre ack in the first week or so after the application was received

Hope I am right on the latter part...cos another 12 weeks of waiting and i'm gonna go insane

Last edited by angie n chris; Nov 6th 2007 at 9:44 am. Reason: mistake
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

my thking exactly. my pc's run out i june!!i just want to be at least booking the meds.
kath x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

PIPPADEE will become famous soon enoughPIPPADEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Caddy the cat lover
PIPPADEE

Fancy us having the same application date !

My day was today and yours will be tomorrow
Bring on tomorrow !!

Alison
Hi Alison , you were right, got mine this morning ,payment taken, hurray . I feel so relaxed now i might go shopping !!!

Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

angie n chris is on a distinguished road

As of 6 November 2007 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications
as
follows:

Offshore Applications received after 1 September 2007: receipting and
acknowledging applications received on 5 November 2007.

Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007*: receipting
applications received on 6 August 2007 and acknowledging applications
received on 23 July 2007.

Just received this email....so at the moment it looks like 2 weeks from receiving pre ack to full ack....YAY!!!!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:17 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

found this to while away a few minutes.......good for the kids

http://www.christmassantaclaus.com/
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
found this to while away a few minutes.......good for the kids

http://www.christmassantaclaus.com/
thanks for that the kids will love it. x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Yay - only a few weeks away from hearing something at long last!!

Please someone correct me if I am wrong but agents keep telling us that our timeline for being allocated a CO will not be affected by the delays we've had so far. So taking that into account and the applications being allocated COs at the minute (Jan 2007) does that mean we still have approximately 44 weeks before we are allocated CO's? If so then that gives us a timeline of end June before it's our turn. Like I said, please feel free to correct me - I'd rather not be waiting until then for a CO. Maybe I'm just analysing it all too much or being thick!!

Thanks! Yx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Have you read some of the letters on that link

Suexx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Yay - only a few weeks away from hearing something at long last!!

Please someone correct me if I am wrong but agents keep telling us that our timeline for being allocated a CO will not be affected by the delays we've had so far. So taking that into account and the applications being allocated COs at the minute (Jan 2007) does that mean we still have approximately 44 weeks before we are allocated CO's? If so then that gives us a timeline of end June before it's our turn. Like I said, please feel free to correct me - I'd rather not be waiting until then for a CO. Maybe I'm just analysing it all too much or being thick!!

Thanks! Yx
Hi Yvonne, i think that CO for Jan 07 is published as the worst case scenario. Maybe people from high risk countries. Someone on the July thread got a CO today! Must admit i'm confused about this 12 week thingy till full ack..........dunno. Its like, how long is a piece of string?!!
Mo
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Hi Mo - yep, you're right, how long is a piece of string??

I tend to be very over analytical about most things - drives my OH mad as it always produces a lot of questions!!

Thanks for letting me know about the July CO - I really should keep an eye on the July threads - might stop me bothering others with my issues!!

Thanks again.

Yx
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

quote"Hi Mo - yep, you're right, how long is a piece of string??"

Hi Guys, the last time i measured one it was 37".Hope this helps
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:17 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

things could be worse................

read about the brits stuck in the usa.....http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...41#post5523741

and they want to come back !!!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

Interesting reading, but remortgaging your house to buy a flash car?????? OMG how dumb is that, and i bet theyre whinging about losing money.Stupid doesnt begin to cover it.That said i do have sympathy for those stuck in the trap, and especially if they were hoping to come back to blighty.Just gotta hang in there, it'll pass as always.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

12 weeks since we applied today - still waiting and waiting and waiting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.