Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hello My Lovelies,

Well I emailed our CO to get an update on our application as far as everything else is concerned (not the medical outstanding) and this was his response today.

At this stage we are only waiting on the outcome of medical
examinations
for Jordan. We cannot provide timeframes on visa processing as each
application may be different. If all criteria is deemed met by the HOC
then
a grant would not be expected until after June 2008. You will receive
further correspondence from our department after Jordan's medical
results
are known and we are advised of the outcome.

So I think this answers the rumour that they have indeed met their quota!!

On the bright side 1st of July is only 10 days away. Whats another 10 days on the 10 months+ we have been waiting.

Speak Soon!

Loads of Love Claire x

P.S. Sorry if you think this is a negative post, but I am only being realistic and I look at it if we have to appeal it could take another year for us and another set of meds and pcc's.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Good Morning!

Now I can't remember who said it, but there was something mentioned about a good house sale ritual - is there any ritual we can do to get our visa - YES I know it sounds nuts but at this stage I am willing to try what's on offer!!!!!!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Hello My Lovelies,

Well I emailed our CO to get an update on our application as far as everything else is concerned (not the medical outstanding) and this was his response today.

At this stage we are only waiting on the outcome of medical
examinations
for Jordan. We cannot provide timeframes on visa processing as each
application may be different. If all criteria is deemed met by the HOC
then
a grant would not be expected until after June 2008. You will receive
further correspondence from our department after Jordan's medical
results
are known and we are advised of the outcome.

So I think this answers the rumour that they have indeed met their quota!!

On the bright side 1st of July is only 10 days away. Whats another 10 days on the 10 months+ we have been waiting.

Speak Soon!

Loads of Love Claire x

P.S. Sorry if you think this is a negative post, but I am only being realistic and I look at it if we have to appeal it could take another year for us and another set of meds and pcc's.
I think it's a positive post! Thanks for confirming that the quota has been filled. It's nice to have a reason for the cease in movement.

I hope that things get sorted soon with Jordan's Medical.

Here's to many visas issued come July 1!!!

Last edited by tiger222; Jun 19th 2008 at 8:25 pm. Reason: comment
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Morning

Hairart - really sorry to hear about your house - hope you get a new buyer - and soon.

Claire - everything crossed for you with Jordans medicals.

Not in good form today - so keeping post short and sweet !!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Morning

Hairart - really sorry to hear about your house - hope you get a new buyer - and soon.

Claire - everything crossed for you with Jordans medicals.

Not in good form today - so keeping post short and sweet !!
Hi Melbourne,

Hope you feel on better form tomorrow! What's up??

Claire x
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Good mornin you lot,
Been very busy doing whats expected and have found the time today to catch up on whats happening.

HAIRART
Firstly i want to Hairart to know how sorry I am to hear of your house sale falling through. So close, did you manage to get them to sign? We move out on Tuesday, if ours pull out now they will have to compensate us a few grand.Fingers crossed for you Hairart.

Irish Gal,
Hopefully you will be back on line soon. Flying 26th next week!!.
We fly on the 1st July. Best wishes, Joanne lee and the boys xx

Claire Hopkins,
My god, you've been through so much. My fingers and toes are crossed for the rest of June.ITS YOUR TURN CLAIRE I KNOW IT. Joanne x

We have had Fox removals round yesterday so our house is nearly empty. Large furniture we are selling or have sold and is being collected on Sunday. Kids are finishing school today. Not sure how I will feel or the boys for that matter. They were very quiet this morning.
Worst part of today will be parting with Amber my JACK RUSSELL.. COLLECTING HER AT 1.30..

GLAD WHEN TODAY IS OVER
JOANNE X
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Joanne - be good to yourself this evening - you deserve it !!

Am going on a sponsored visa and am having problems with my sponsor (one of my sisters) and really wish I had chosen my other sister to be my sponsor - you know what they say about "you can choose your friends ......" - well she's saying that she'll give me the documentation that the case officer has requested .. but ...

I've emailed my agent to see if it would be too late/complicated to change to my other sister.

Have just spoken to sis no. 2 and am probably just going to have to do what it takes to get the doc's from sis no. 1 - don't want to put the rest of my life at risk over her - and I don't have to see her too often (she'll be living very near me) when I get there !!!

Sorry - I know that this sounds so petty - when you have all the worries about Jordan Claire - and I'm sure that some of the rest of you have complications that I'm not aware of - but you know how it is when you get caught up in the minutae of your own life !!!!!!!

Thank you for asking - it's actually been good to have to type this and realise that there is SOOOOOO much other stuff I should be worrying about !

Melbourne
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Do you know - you guys have been so supportive of me and everyone else on here - I feel that it's time that I started using my own name and not hiding.

I'm Lisa !!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Do you know - you guys have been so supportive of me and everyone else on here - I feel that it's time that I started using my own name and not hiding.

I'm Lisa !!

Hi Lisa

Welcome!!!

Lynn xx
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Hi Lisa

Welcome!!!

Lynn xx

Well Hello Lisa its nice to meet you!!

Don't be sorry for me or Jordan we are all good and I hope in my heart of hearts it will work out for us, blimey we are dealing with a medical issue and as a family we have the b****cks to fight an appeal, when dealing with a family member it is a different kettle of fish so good luck on that one!!

Speak soon!

Loads of Love Claire x
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Howmuchlonger is this what you wanted, give it a try got nothing to lose, will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Dizzy

Originally Posted by Dizzydame
[

Mottie here is the magic spell copy of daughters email:-

"Very strange indeed, got the phone call about the viewing that afternoon and the viewing the next day!!!

You need to get a red envelope ( I bought a cheap card with a red envelope), put inside something metal from your house (screw, bolt etc) then something wooden (piece of skirting board etc ) from the house and then some earth from the garden.

Then go to the nearest river, throw it in and wish for a house sale!!!!"

Hope it works

Dizzy
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

I'm Lisa !!
hi lisa
of course it's troubling for you! we can only try to support each other so much but in the end we have to deal with our own problems!!
i know you'll get there - with your attitude you can't go wrong

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Well Hello Lisa its nice to meet you!!

Don't be sorry for me or Jordan we are all good and I hope in my heart of hearts it will work out for us, blimey we are dealing with a medical issue and as a family we have the b****cks to fight an appeal, when dealing with a family member it is a different kettle of fish so good luck on that one!!

Speak soon!

Loads of Love Claire x

so right!! go for it girl

you know, since starting this whole process i realised it's a certain kind of person who is doing all this! lots of determination, a great attitude and lots of fun ... i guess, otherwise we wouldn't survive all this

Susi
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:27 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

if oh passes his Cystoscopy in 2 weeks time, how long do you think it will take before immigration doctors at LCU to look at results,allowing for 6 days courier.

how long after decision before co informed and issues visa (we prey)
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

I'm Lisa !!

hi Lisa, my real name is Debbie. x
Old Jun 20th 2008, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Guys !!

Have perked up a bit from this morning - can feel a storm brewing in the family tho !!

It's a bit like going to an AA meeting - Hi ! I'm Lisa and I'm an alcoholic (which probably isn't actually far from the truth at this stage - have "managed" to have two alcohol free nights this week and think I'm doing great !!!).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.