Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 18th 2008, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

IG

i know you're not off for a few days yet but i want you to have a fantastic trip, and give us an update as soon as you can. Good Luck for the journey and for your new life in Australia. I wish you all that you wish yourself. X

strewth i've gone all slushy !
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

IG all the best and thank YOU for keepins at least us sane
just push your brother off his pc - it's an emergancy to talk to us!!!!
if not then rush to the closest library ... backup plan

anyways, what i want to say GOOD LUCK!!!!
and you know it -every detail needs to reported back to us

Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
dankate,

When our meds went in in April we had an email similar which said your medicals had been successfully assessed and our Co had access to this info, but when we sent the email I only listed Paul as he is the main applicant and His and our daughters had been done mine was not on the system and our Son's was referred to MOC. So unless any of you were graded a B with a significant condition I would say that they are OK! When you requested the info did you list all on the application and all the passport numbers?

Try not to worry.

Claire X
i just give them the file ref no. and my details , but i am the main applicant. i also asked for an update on the whole family. the reply does say "your application and your family" what is really concerning me is they do not use the words successfully assessed?
here is the exact message again

Dear Danny, Thank you for your email.The Health Operations Centre has received the medicals for yourself and your family and they have been assessed. Please contact your case officer for the results.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Wishing you all the best in your new life in Melbourne Irish Gal - looking forward to your updates xxx
Old Jun 18th 2008, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi IG, taking a weeks holiday on Friday so I guess you'll be gone by the time I get back. So...............................................

THE VERY BEST OF LUCK. HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT AND FANTASTIC LIFE

Keep in touch

Caroline x
Old Jun 18th 2008, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Irish Gal - have a fab new life in Australia. Hope you have an enjoyable flight and oh, enjoy the weekend at your borthers house

Lynn xx
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dankate
i agree shabee
irish girl has been a tower of strength and wisdom since i stared this soul destroying process
ps
alan collett is totally forgiven he did answer my previous pm
Well what did he say then , lol
Old Jun 18th 2008, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shabee
Well what did he say then , lol
didn,t really answer my question just told me that visa,s had slowed down, and if i hadn,t heard anything in 3/4 weeks then i should contact co

i already have
Old Jun 18th 2008, 6:25 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Does anyone know how long it takes to look at meds and forward them on to our CO.The meds arrived in sydney on the 12/6/08 but on the 15/6/08 the co e-mailed to say still awaiting meds.
You would think co would contact sydney to see if they had received /processed meds?
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

neuronisis is on a distinguished road

didn,t really answer my question just told me that visa,s had slowed down, and if i hadn,t heard anything in 3/4 weeks then i should contact co

i already have
Dankate,

I phoned DiAC 4 weeks ago tomorrow. What they told you was very similar to me. They said our meds have been sucessfully processed, we have a case officer and if we haven't heard anything in 6 weeks to phone them, that date would be thursday 4th of july. That's what made me think there's some truth to this 1st of july rumour.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

irish gal - So excited for you

Claire - Fingers crossed for you

dankate - Alan always comes up good, my mum and dad are using them for their con parents visa, sent the forms off today.

mozzy - i can stop playing in the arcade ' on the site that can not be named' i have not slept for days, i might of even robbed a bronze off you, sorry

minibelle
Old Jun 18th 2008, 10:01 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Irish Gal - Have a safe journey and a fantastic new life down under. Look forward to hearing all the updates.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by minibelle
mozzy - i can stop playing in the arcade ' on the site that can not be named' i have not slept for days, i might of even robbed a bronze off you, sorry

minibelle
i see a challenge in there - no worries mate, you are on
Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

i already have
Oh well, did think it was strange that he did nor answer you. 3/4 weeks will soon pass and hopefully you hear before.
x

Originally Posted by neuronisis
Dankate,

I phoned DiAC 4 weeks ago tomorrow. What they told you was very similar to me. They said our meds have been sucessfully processed, we have a case officer and if we haven't heard anything in 6 weeks to phone them, that date would be thursday 4th of july. That's what made me think there's some truth to this 1st of july rumour.
Aye you are probably right! Would have thought that they would have still wanted rid of us August lot though.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Aye you are probably right! Would have thought that they would have still wanted rid of us August lot though.[/QUOTE]

Hi Guys,

The DIAC have got till the end of November to process August to visa.

Claire xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.