Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

hi ya
i have had trouble with my daughters school for the last 2 years, bulling doesnt happen etc etc, this 1 girl has had her life and got her friends invloved to, it was so bad that they were bullying her on msn when she was talking to her other friends, got so bad she was wetting the bed, crying, she even has a bald patch on her head which the doctor said was down to the stress, well i watched what they were saying to her on msn and i printed them off (the language was terrible and they are only 9 and 10 year olds) and i took them into the school they didnt know what to say, i then took them to the police and asked them to have words with the school, which they did and touch wood things have been alot better since so stand your ground and give them what for
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hi ya
i have had trouble with my daughters school for the last 2 years, bulling doesnt happen etc etc, this 1 girl has had her life and got her friends invloved to, it was so bad that they were bullying her on msn when she was talking to her other friends, got so bad she was wetting the bed, crying, she even has a bald patch on her head which the doctor said was down to the stress, well i watched what they were saying to her on msn and i printed them off (the language was terrible and they are only 9 and 10 year olds) and i took them into the school they didnt know what to say, i then took them to the police and asked them to have words with the school, which they did and touch wood things have been alot better since so stand your ground and give them what for:curse::curse:
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=minibelle;6472423]
Originally Posted by Lindsayc
Hi Minibelle

I'm being a bit blonde are sportsdirect online? I could do with some hand luggage cases...

Thanks

Try this, i am not very good at things like this, hope it works

http://sportdirect.com

www.sportsdirect.com/

if not google sportsdirect.com

minibelle
Thanks for that that minibelle I'll have a look!

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Just to post a quick update, Flights are booked Sat 25/10/08 with Emirates - Manchester -Dubai- Brisbane (£2825 one way, 2 adults, 3 children), landing Brissie 27-10-08 at 6.35am , we have 3 weeks furnished holiday accomodation sorted with a bayside cottage at Sandgate and hubby starts work 2 weeks after, so we have a couple of weeks to sort out something more permanent, buy a car, sort TFN/Medicare/Driving Licences etc......last week the exchange rate was as low as 1.91 but its gone up again thankfully.

Just in the process of opening a bank account and Hi Fx account butcant get my head around it at the moment, so much to do but we are on hols for the rest of the week to totally empty the house and organise it as best we can (ebay/car boot/ship/sell).

Cant believe how slow things are at the moment, have logged in every day to check for news but blimey, never expected thisconfused:, fingers are still crossed for you all, good luck everyone for the news you are hoping for at your next stage

its very scary when you reflect on what your doing, but the reasons were doing it for keeps us focused and determined!
Great news Babyboo on the flights - I'm a bit scared and keep reminding myself why we are doing this - were off to Brissy too - we're stopping in Bulimba for 6 weeks from 2/9 - maybe we could meet up when you get over? Woulld be great to meet in person I have two boys who will be 4 and 1.

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Okay.... Having my first real goodbye tomorrow My (only) brother and his son are going on holidays and we'll be gone by the time he gets back so this is it....... totally dreading it.

I know he'll be over next year but I just feel terrible leaving him as, apart from my mother and his son, the 5 of us are his entire family
This is the part I am not looking forward to

Babyboo, congratulations on booking the flights! There seems to be a real divide here on the August thread. So many of us onto the next stage and its so unfair that others are still waiting for CO's.

The time is going to fly by. We're using HiFX too. The exchange rate is good for the euro too so let's hope it keeps rising (the proceeds of my house are being transferred on Monday so everyone please start praying that the rates will remain stable
Irish Gal
Hi Irish Gal

Hope your goodbye with your brother goes o.k is not too upsetting - will be thinking of you today

Originally Posted by Shanaghy
Hi all
quick update went to see the teacher today told me she was very surprised at what I was telling her seamed to think it was just horse play. told her about what my son had told me and how upset he was she said she was aware that they were a bit rough but did'nt think it was bullying. my response being that if a child is crying because he dos'nt want to go to school because he did'nt want to be kicked or punched by another child then there is a problem. she said again she dos'nt think its bullying just horse play she said she kept an eye on how things were going with him today and he seamed fine and that she was 90% sure he was'nt being bullyed but when i asked my son he told me the boy who he was geting kicked and punched by was'nt at at school friday or today so he had two great days at school.
she also said that he might just be saying this because he wanted extra attention at home because i have a demanding two year old at home. or because they are doing there tests now and he dos'nt want to do them and just wants to stay at home. BULLS**t I'm a stay at home mom they could'nt get much more attention. Oh by the way the same little boy used to take some of his lunch on him last year. and just dos'nt kick him were it hurts but is kicking other kids too.
have requested to see the head and had to change my appointment with other school till friday.
will wait and see when i get appointment with head and wat she has to say before i make up my mind if she dos'nt talk more sense than teacher then if we still here in sept will send him to other school.

thanks to everyone for your surport really keeping me going
good luck to everyone this week hope you all get the good news you are waiting for shanaghys x
Hi Shanaghy,

Can not believe that the teacher said it was horseplay - that's terrible if she was kicked and punched in the stomach would she think it was funny I'm really angry so I can't even imagine how you must feel - If your son doesn't want to go to school then there's obviously a problem there - can't believe they are trying to shift the blame. I've had a similar issue when my three year old came home with bruises on his legs and said some girls had kicked him - luckily it got sorted out.

I hope that you get it sorted out with your appointment at the head xx

Lindsay

Last edited by Lindsayc; Jun 16th 2008 at 6:46 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

i am so angry for you right now!!!!!!!
what a silly cow

i hope the headteacher is more likely to 'believe' you!!!!!!!!!!!
and change things!!!!!!!!

omg, so many augustees leaving us behind ....
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

saleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nice

hi ,
i sent my application (136 MDL) on August , i got full Ack. on Feb. , midecal has been sent ,PCC not yet ,today i got this email :
"
Dear Saleh

I write in regard to application XXXXXXXXX

The form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment, for the
applicant (NAME/DoB/Sex ) was not
submitted to this department.

You are required to submit a newly completed form 80.

** Please Ensure there are No gaps in time when completing Q 24 / 25 on
the Form 80

Please also ensure to Complete questions in relation to completing the
applicant and familys name in his/her own language (Q 4, 19, 20 and 21
New Form 80)

It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all forms submitted
as a part of their visa application are completed in full. The
submission of incomplete forms will result in delays to the processing
of a visa application.

Form 80 can be obtained by following this link:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/80.pdf

Kind regards

Case Officer
ASPC Region 4
Adelaide (Offshore) Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
"

im sure that i submmited the required data when i filled my application !!!
is my applicatin valid or not ?
do i have a case officer now ?

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 16th 2008 at 10:50 pm. Reason: personal details removed
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Ok dont laugh! Have any off you lot got a bebo page. If you have come and find me. ( Sharon B ) kids set it up for me a while ago. Lol. Cant work facebook so I prefer bebo.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by saleh_noures
hi ,
i sent my application (136 MDL) on August , i got full Ack. on Feb. , midecal has been sent ,PCC not yet ,today i got this email :
"
Dear Saleh

I write in regard to application XXXXXXX

The form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment, for the
applicant XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX was not
submitted to this department.

You are required to submit a newly completed form 80.
Ps. are you using a agent

** Please Ensure there are No gaps in time when completing Q 24 / 25 on
the Form 80

Please also ensure to Complete questions in relation to completing the
applicant and familys name in his/her own language (Q 4, 19, 20 and 21
New Form 80)

It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all forms submitted
as a part of their visa application are completed in full. The
submission of incomplete forms will result in delays to the processing
of a visa application.

Form 80 can be obtained by following this link:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/80.pdf

Kind regards

Case Officer
ASPC Region 4
Adelaide (Offshore) Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship
"

im sure that i submmited the required data when i filled my application !!!
is my applicatin valid or not ?
do i have a case officer now ?
Did you download this form and fill it in. And then send it with your application?
Your application is still valid but it sounds like you ommited this part of it.
I am not sure if you have a case officer or not, it might be someone just looking for all parts of the application.
Shabee
x

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 16th 2008 at 11:23 pm. Reason: personal details removed from quote
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

saleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nicesaleh_noures is just really nice

Originally Posted by shabee
Did you download this form and fill it in. And then send it with your application?
Your application is still valid but it sounds like you ommited this part of it.
I am not sure if you have a case officer or not, it might be someone just looking for all parts of the application.
Shabee
x
thanks shebbee , i've just got the email tody i did not do any thing yet
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

it looks like you've got a CO
i'd say just print it off and fill it in again and send it via email!

if they need anything futher they will let you know!

good luck
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:31 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Caroline, I'm the same as you! Can we get sat nav for walking around as I've no sense of direction either

Ratby Rascals, thanks for the good wishes. I imagine your house is in chaos with all the boxes but believe me it'll all be worth it when the container goes. Good luck with the viewing on Wednesday and hoping you won't have to resort to plan B

Shanaghy, I am really dumbfounded by the response you got from the teacher. For goodness sake! I hope you have better luck with the principal. Do they realise that even raising ones voice or waving a finger in work is counted as Bullying in Workplace legislation???? It doesn't have to be PHYSICAL to be considered bullying!! :curse:

Shellynelly, good for you for getting it sorted (Cheeky bitches). How is your daughter now?

mOZzy, we're not leaving you! We'll always be here . We'll all be going through the homesick patches together next!

Saleh-Noures, even if its not a case officer at least someone is looking at your file. Great news! Don't worry. Just fill it in (even if you already have) and get it sent off asap!
Good luck to everyone else
Irish Gal

Claire - any news yet?

Last edited by Irish Gal; Jun 16th 2008 at 8:34 pm.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Irish Gal

Claire - any news yet? [/QUOTE]

Hi Sally, (IG)

No news! I did phone ASPC 03.30am this morning and the guy was very vague (because I am not the primary applicant) and just said that Jordan's Xray went to MOC 05/06 which I already knew, but he did give me the telephone number for LCU to check with them, (amazing you hang on for 20 minutes to get through to ASPC and on 3 rings LCU answer) well the nice guy on there said the same xray went over 05/06 and they are working on 28/05 at the mo I am amazed that you have to go in the queue again even though it was requested information. They have also received our fax we sent on the 04/06 but that was recorded on 12/06, but the one good thing he reckons it should be finalized 1-2 weeks, whether it will be the result we want is another thing and I just pray they do not request any more medical info.

So we just have to wait some more but thats the same as everyone as they are coming to the end of their visa year things are almost at a standstill.

We did find a very interesting document from PIA its the Health Requirements Audit from the Aus government, 156 pages long so not read it all yet but gives you an insight and explains more how medical waivers and health undertakings work but hopefully it won't come to that but it does give us an idea should we need to appeal.

I am sorry I am not more optimistic just cant be at the moment, I am desperately trying to find a job been for a few interviews but no joy and we cannot really afford for me not having a wage coming in especially as we are trying to save etc.

Speak soon and thank you so much for always remembering me.

Loads of Love Claire x

Last edited by claire hopkins; Jun 16th 2008 at 9:40 pm. Reason: spellings
Old Jun 16th 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Irish Gal - when do you fly out? Best of luck with your "good byes". I told my parents on Friday that we had booked our flights (they had been in Spain all week) and they haven't actually said much. I think they are stunned that we are actually going. My dad believed we wouldn't go until the house was sold but we are renting it out so we can get out there ASAP.

Shanaghy - your poor wee boy. I hope you get this matter sorted out with the Headmistress immediately. Hopefully he won't have to go back to school in September I just informed the schools last week that my girls won't be returning in Spet, it all seems so final now

Babyboo - congrats on booking those flights. I booked last week - Dublin - Frankfurt - Singapore - Brisbane - we leave 4th Sept. We plan on going to Dublin a day or 2 beforehand and spending some relaxing time there before take off I too have registered with Hifx and they have phoned me but I need to return the call - must remember to take the number down and phone them tomorrow . We also need to set up a bank a/c. Any advise on which bank to use???

Shabee - bebo??? I don't even have msn!!!! I will have to get Chloe to set everything up for us and my parents before leaving so we can communicate. We are going to use Skype (hopefully), if it's not too technical

Best of luck to all those Augustees still waiting on visa's. Your time will come soon.

Lynn xx
Old Jun 16th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by claire hopkins
Irish Gal

Claire - any news yet?
Hi Sally, (IG)

No news! I did phone ASPC 03.30am this morning and the guy was very vague (because I am not the primary applicant) and just said that Jordan's Xray went to MOC 05/06 which I already knew, but he did give me the telephone number for LCU to check with them, (amazing you hang on for 20 minutes to get through to ASPC and on 3 rings LCU answer) well the nice guy on there said the same xray went over 05/06 and they are working on 28/05 at the mo I am amazed that you have to go in the queue again even though it was requested information. They have also received our fax we sent on the 04/06 but that was recorded on 12/06, but the one good thing he reckons it should be finalized 1-2 weeks, whether it will be the result we want is another thing and I just pray they do not request any more medical info.

So we just have to wait some more but thats the same as everyone as they are coming to the end of their visa year things are almost at a standstill.

We did find a very interesting document from PIA its the Health Requirements Audit from the Aus government, 156 pages long so not read it all yet but gives you an insight and explains more how medical waivers and health undertakings work but hopefully it won't come to that but it does give us an idea should we need to appeal.

I am sorry I am not more optimistic just cant be at the moment, I am desperately trying to find a job been for a few interviews but no joy and we cannot really afford for me not having a wage coming in especially as we are trying to save etc.

Speak soon and thank you so much for always remembering me.

Loads of Love Claire x[/QUOTE]

Sorry you're no further forward, but at least the decision should be made in the next two weeks (just in time for the start of the new financial year). I'm sure we'll all be celebrating in July. I'm in the same boat at you (jobless), but i'm loving it and i'm getting poorer by the week (too much shopping and lunching). I'd like to do a teacher training course but of course can't enroll- as of course we're in limbo land!!

Shanaghy - that teacher should be sacked!! You cannot turn a blind eye to bullying! If it were her kids then I bet she'd react!!!:curse:

Caroline
Old Jun 16th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

claire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud ofclaire hopkins has much to be proud of

Sorry you're no further forward, but at least the decision should be made in the next two weeks (just in time for the start of the new financial year). I'm sure we'll all be celebrating in July. I'm in the same boat at you (jobless), but i'm loving it and i'm getting poorer by the week (too much shopping and lunching). I'd like to do a teacher training course but of course can't enroll- as of course we're in limbo land!!
Caroline[/QUOTE]

Hi Caroline,

I only worked 2 days a week but I really miss it, before the 3 days I didn't work I would be sorting the house and going out running errands etc, but now day in day out I just sit watching TV, washing ironing etc, I sooo need a haircut but I feel guilty about spending the money and its a 40 mile round trip to the hairdressers which is more expense.

I am still awaiting the result of my hearing at the end of May but I don't think I will be getting any monetary gain from it but as long as that arsehole of an ex boss gets busted it won't be in vain. I am just being a moody mare at the moment, the thing is I have no friends here and I miss my pals in Milton Keynes, so my days/weeks/months are all the same, though I count my blessings everyday I have 2 fab kids and a truly wonderful husband so life aint that bad.

I have to go and order a birthday cake this afternoon as we are throwing a surprise 70th BBQ for my mum on 5 July so that will be good to catch up with my brothers and sister nieces etc, we are really hoping it will be a combined going away party for as well but will have to wait and see.

Speak soon Loads of Love Claire x
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Hi Guys

Just received an email from agency who inform us that the department has since 28th April been unsuccessful in getting a response to OH prev employers to verify his employment with them. He did leave them after the application was lodged and this won't effect his visa any, but he did leave on not great grounds due to them taking the piss because they didn't think he'd leave and go work for someone else due to him heading to Oz. :curse:

Anyway rant over all we know have to do it send them last 3 payslips.

Wish this process would just start get moving again it was great to come on and read about all the visa grants, co etc so fingers crossed some good news re whatever you guys are waiting for comes through this week.

Gillian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.