AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:31 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Loads of Love Claire x[/QUOTE]

hey dont worry on your own claire...........we are rowing the same boat as you.

hubby has appointment july 7th, been that long since disappointment of failing medical. ahhhhhhhhh, dont think we will ever make it. i have the stress of his problem and trying to sell house, really really had enough. might start looking at parts of spain we like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by dinner-dash; Jun 17th 2008 at 12:33 am.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Irish Gal;6473879

Hi ya irish gal

my daughter is getting better thanks, the teachers ask her every day now if she is ok and if anything has happened so result at last !!!! she actually comes out of school now smiling
Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
Loads of Love Claire x
hey dont worry on your own claire...........we are rowing the same boat as you.

hubby has appointment july 7th, been that long since disappointment of failing medical. ahhhhhhhhh, dont think we will ever make it. i have the stress of his problem and trying to sell house, really really had enough. might start looking at parts of spain we like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Spain!!!!!!!???? God has it come to this. Be positive we will get visa's. I think we are all waiting for July so we all need to keep busy just for a little while longer before those visa's come flooding in. Well that's the positive thought for the day.

Claire, I think i'm enjoying not working cos it's the first time in over 15 years i've not worked, but I know what you mean, there's only so much telly watching and cleaning a girl can do. You sound a bit isolated. My best friend lives 2 mins away and we have a good laugh together every day. However the subject of Oz is not mentioned between us as she has struggled with it. In fact I have to let her think it will never happen now (sometimes I believe this myself). Anyway none of us are alone - we have each other

Caroline
Old Jun 17th 2008, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I am so sorry to hear about all your disapointments and problems recently... it seems we all just have enough and find it very hard to deal with anything extraordinary - it is very hard to keep on protenting to have a live "here" but at the same time wishing to be fare away!

It is especially hard to pretent to people that you don't care anymore and might not even go in the end... it is funny how people react once they think you are leaving.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning scared to actually go - it took us so long to get here, what if we don't want it in the end... it is one thing to fight for the visa but our lives will not get any easier once we get there! we will have to start our lives compl. new, find friends, a job, a house etc. Certainly nobody made this decision light harded but still people change....! I do want to go and I will be very happy over there but still, it will take a lot out of us to get where we want to be! I have moved countries now three times and it was never an easy thing to do - it was worth it in the end but still, hard work.

Anyway, I know we all are going to be very happy over in Australia and hopefully all our dreams will come through!!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:00 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HOWMUCHLONGER
Good Afternoon Ladies!

I am so sorry to hear about all your disapointments and problems recently... it seems we all just have enough and find it very hard to deal with anything extraordinary - it is very hard to keep on protenting to have a live "here" but at the same time wishing to be fare away!

It is especially hard to pretent to people that you don't care anymore and might not even go in the end... it is funny how people react once they think you are leaving.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning scared to actually go - it took us so long to get here, what if we don't want it in the end... it is one thing to fight for the visa but our lives will not get any easier once we get there! we will have to start our lives compl. new, find friends, a job, a house etc. Certainly nobody made this decision light harded but still people change....! I do want to go and I will be very happy over there but still, it will take a lot out of us to get where we want to be! I have moved countries now three times and it was never an easy thing to do - it was worth it in the end but still, hard work.

Anyway, I know we all are going to be very happy over in Australia and hopefully all our dreams will come through!!
You just summed up how I'm feeling - and I'm sure many others feel the same. Just remember, we are all here for each other.
Irish Gal
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
You just summed up how I'm feeling - and I'm sure many others feel the same. Just remember, we are all here for each other.
Irish Gal
To true IG

We wont rest till we are all on our way!

I know its hard for you, but hang in there.

xx

Lucky Wed tommorrow
Old Jun 17th 2008, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

debbiehaworth72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We live at Murrumba Downs, five minutes from Sandgate, it is lovely there. We walk our dog on the beach there every day. Nice place to be.

Deb

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Just to post a quick update, Flights are booked Sat 25/10/08 with Emirates - Manchester -Dubai- Brisbane (£2825 one way, 2 adults, 3 children), landing Brissie 27-10-08 at 6.35am , we have 3 weeks furnished holiday accomodation sorted with a bayside cottage at Sandgate and hubby starts work 2 weeks after, so we have a couple of weeks to sort out something more permanent, buy a car, sort TFN/Medicare/Driving Licences etc......last week the exchange rate was as low as 1.91 but its gone up again thankfully.

Just in the process of opening a bank account and Hi Fx account butcant get my head around it at the moment, so much to do but we are on hols for the rest of the week to totally empty the house and organise it as best we can (ebay/car boot/ship/sell).

Cant believe how slow things are at the moment, have logged in every day to check for news but blimey, never expected this, fingers are still crossed for you all, good luck everyone for the news you are hoping for at your next stage

its very scary when you reflect on what your doing, but the reasons were doing it for keeps us focused and determined!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

debbiehaworth72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking from somebody who has been here nearly three years and still awaiting permanent visa. No it is not easy when you get here but just remember when you open the curtains in the morning the sun is shining, the sky clear blue with no clouds, puts a smile on your face straight away. I still have to pinch myself when I am driving along the ocean front, I live here. WOW!!! There are always jobs. You need to come with the thought that you have to move backwards before moving forwards, if this makes sense.

Think positive and when you get here don't look back.

Deb

Irish Gal
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

dankate will become famous soon enoughdankate will become famous soon enough

hi people
i have received a reply from the lcu

Dear Danny, Thank you for your email.The Health Operations Centre has received the medicals for yourself andyour family and they have been assessed. Please contact your case officerfor the results. Kind regards,

do you think this means that they have cleared???
worry worry worry
they alway give me something to worry about
:curse:
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dankate
hi people
i have received a reply from the lcu

Dear Danny, Thank you for your email.The Health Operations Centre has received the medicals for yourself andyour family and they have been assessed. Please contact your case officerfor the results. Kind regards,

do you think this means that they have cleared???
worry worry worry
they alway give me something to worry about
:curse:
Hi,
Do you have a Co? I cant remember! When I got a reply they said they had been processed so I am not to sure. Someone else may have had this reply and will let you know.
If you do hae a Co you could email him/her and ask.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shabee
Hi,
Do you have a Co? I cant remember! When I got a reply they said they had been processed so I am not to sure. Someone else may have had this reply and will let you know.
If you do hae a Co you could email him/her and ask.
ta shabee
i have e-mailed my case officer, i just can,t find any other threads where someone has got this response
ta anywho
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dankate
ta shabee
i have e-mailed my case officer, i just can,t find any other threads where someone has got this response
ta anywho
sent a pm to alan collett from go matilda, he can be very helpful

Last edited by dankate; Jun 17th 2008 at 8:35 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

HOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enoughHOWMUCHLONGER will become famous soon enough

Irish Gal
I remember when I first got to Perth (I've spent four years there)- I just could not believe how beautiful it is, how relaxed people are and how much I loved the weather!!!
But at the same time there are more and more people giving out about the Australians, funny enough! My best friend is still living in Australia and even she says it is rather weird how the Aussies just don't really seem to care about much.... then again there are so many of us going over that will change very quickly!!
I've stoped drinking last week... turned into a little dipso lately and have even convienced my better half to stop for a while - it is amazing how your attitude changes!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Originally Posted by shellynelly
hi ya
i have had trouble with my daughters school for the last 2 years, bulling doesnt happen etc etc, this 1 girl has had her life and got her friends invloved to, it was so bad that they were bullying her on msn when she was talking to her other friends, got so bad she was wetting the bed, crying, she even has a bald patch on her head which the doctor said was down to the stress, well i watched what they were saying to her on msn and i printed them off (the language was terrible and they are only 9 and 10 year olds) and i took them into the school they didnt know what to say, i then took them to the police and asked them to have words with the school, which they did and touch wood things have been alot better since so stand your ground and give them what for
hi shellynelly
that is terrible your poor little girl. I'm keeping an eye on him now and told him he needs to come and tell me if he so much as lifts a finger to him again the teacher is now well aware of it so if he touchs him again I'll not give her another chance to say it only horse play. got appointment with the head next monday so will be sorted out once and for all glad to hear your little girl is doing ok now.

thanks everyone else for your posts don't worry Ill give them what for on monday feeling less upset and more angry now :curse::curse:

ohh and here here HOWMUCHLONGER luved the post from yesterday.
sorry dont know how to use multi quote
take care shanaghys x
Old Jun 17th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shanaghy
hi shellynelly
that is terrible your poor little girl. I'm keeping an eye on him now and told him he needs to come and tell me if he so much as lifts a finger to him again the teacher is now well aware of it so if he touchs him again I'll not give her another chance to say it only horse play. got appointment with the head next monday so will be sorted out once and for all glad to hear your little girl is doing ok now.

thanks everyone else for your posts don't worry Ill give them what for on monday feeling less upset and more angry now :curse::curse:

ohh and here here HOWMUCHLONGER luved the post from yesterday.
sorry dont know how to use multi quote
take care shanaghys x
Thanks! I am quite shocked to hear about your little boy - you always here these things but you actually never really think it can happen to yours... remember when we where in school... you might had a fight on the school yard but the next day you all where best friends again - none of this, texting, mns, beating up crap!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.