Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 1st 2007, 3:45 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
Anyone had credit card payment taken yet or a pre ack?
Nothing yet been checking my CC daily hoping to see it's gone
Old Oct 1st 2007, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Ours sent end of August!! I reckon that they're on a go-slow coz maybe all of the original case officers (136's) might be unemployed at the end of it so might draggggggggggggggg on for a while!!
Hope not, just a thought tho'!!:curse:
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Originally Posted by kjc79
not yet but getting a bit obsessed with ringing the cc company to check the balance. haven't ever wished to be skint this much
mine was sent the 2/08/07 and not heard a word yet. will be letting my agent know that we are booking the meds for probably first week november. we all must of heard something by then??

kath x
I sent off for mine on the same day (02/08) and still not a dickie bird!! Im thinking about booking meds soon, this waiting is doing my blood pressure no good!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bobbie
I sent off for mine on the same day (02/08) and still not a dickie bird!! Im thinking about booking meds soon, this waiting is doing my blood pressure no good!!
Having studied the timelines (saddo) it appears that the May lot were getting ack numbers 3 months after applications so I am gonna risk it and book meds for end of november. I guess I can always cancel them if no word nearer the time.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

saville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nicesaville is just really nice
Cool Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi! We sent off our 136 application on the 8 aug and still heard nothing, we made our payment via hifx and they say theirs no way of finding out if and when payment goes through, however been in touch with agent and she reckons whole process will take 9 months due to the backlog. So frustrating
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:27 am
Just Joined

gaynor-andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi we are August applicants 22/08/07 on 136. There are nine of us heading for Adelaide. We have been told by our agent we are looking approx 7 months for a case officer. I hope this time goes quick, as all we seem to do is keep hanging on.

Gaynor, Andy, James Callum, Lauren + 5

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:40 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Be patient your time will come, i too am feeling frustrated and our application was sent may, it took 13 weeks for acknowledgement, i am so glad we frontloaded because of the backlog, our meds were processed last week so hopefully we get a co soon, good luck to everyone i know how you feel:curse:
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Be patient your time will come, i too am feeling frustrated and our application was sent may, it took 13 weeks for acknowledgement, i am so glad we frontloaded because of the backlog, our meds were processed last week so hopefully we get a co soon, good luck to everyone i know how you feel:curse:

Sorry was that how long it took just to have your c/c charged (pre ack?) or was that for full acknowledgment? Bit tired today so a bit slow
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:03 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

We were pretty lucky as the changes had just come in for the 7 day pre ack which we received and in the e-mail it said in 3 weeks you will receive full ack, this didnt happen it took 13 weeks.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:26 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hairart
nothing yet, our application arrived the same day as yours, i emailed Go Matilda to ask if it was normal to not have heard a thing yet, but no one replied! a bit annoying seing as how much we've payed them! maybe i'm getting on their nerves... oh well.
Please send your email to me (alan - at - gomatilda - dot - com) as I can't identify you from your BE name!

For reference, the last batch of file references received (a few days ago) were for applications lodged on 21/06/2007. The ASPC seems to be acknowledging the receipt of applications received in mid to late July 2007.

Also, and perhaps more importantly, I am reliably informed by contacts at the Skilled Processing Centre that there were some 30,000 visa applications lodged at the ASPC in August => those who submitted their applications in that month can expect a reasonable wait before their applications are processed.

Best regards.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
Please send your email to me (alan - at - gomatilda - dot - com) as I can't identify you from your BE name!

For reference, the last batch of file references received (a few days ago) were for applications lodged on 21/06/2007. The ASPC seems to be acknowledging the receipt of applications received in mid to late July 2007.

Also, and perhaps more importantly, I am reliably informed by contacts at the Skilled Processing Centre that there were some 30,000 visa applications lodged at the ASPC in August => those who submitted their applications in that month can expect a reasonable wait before their applications are processed.

Best regards.
30,000 strewth!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alan Collett

Best regards.

thanks, i will in next time, i emailed Lorraine, i suppose my message may have been filtered into junk?? thanks for the info, 30,000.... no wonder they're busy!!
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 2:18 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
30,000 strewth!!!!
better get comfortable, looks like were are in for a long wait....
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Having studied the timelines (saddo) it appears that the May lot were getting ack numbers 3 months after applications so I am gonna risk it and book meds for end of november. I guess I can always cancel them if no word nearer the time.
hello all augustees,

here is a section of what my agent emailed me yesterday responding to my email stating that i was going to get my meds booked for end oct/beginning november:

Looking at the other applications I currently have going through they are currently taking 3.5 months to receive the file reference numbers.

this making it mid/end november to get a file number to attach to the meds as on another part of the email also states:

I would NOT advise booking or undertaking a medical until we receive this number ~ We recently had an applicant who did not wait for the file reference and DIAC lost the medical reports. The client has now had to do another set of medicals at cost to him.

I just want someone to tell me its all okay and that it is going forward..aaarrrgggghhhh:curse:

they do say no news is good news though???LOL

kathx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Bobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really niceBobbie is just really nice

Oh my god, Whats happening??? Are all August applicants cursed?? Its been two months and still nothing?? Why are September applicants getting in ahead of us?? Really starting to get stressed now!!
Sorry for the rant
Bobbie XX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.