Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

I'm very confused about the process we are all going through - can someone explain the order the following processes take and approximate timelines between each process. Please feel free to add anything I might have missed.

Submit application
Acknowledgement
Account charged
Allocated a file number
Looooong wait until....
Allocated a CO
Meds and Police reports requested
Another loooong wait until....
visa approved.

Thank you!

Yx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes that all looks spot on as I understand it.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
I'm very confused about the process we are all going through - can someone explain the order the following processes take and approximate timelines between each process. Please feel free to add anything I might have missed.

Submit application
Acknowledgement
Account charged
Allocated a file number
Looooong wait until....
Allocated a CO
visa approved.

Thank you!

Yx
You can get the meds and PCC done now if you want - it might speed the process up a little for you.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

We applied on (for 136) 24th August and have heard absolutely nothing, nowt, not a whisper from anyone. Someone on the September thread applied on 11th Sep and is just waiting for their CO, WTF?!

Reedy - do you think it would be wise to get our meds done now? Our agent told us to wait until the new year?? I like to be organised so would prefer them to be done but agent says no! Argh, the waiting for SOMETHING is very annoying!

Thanks.

Yx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:32 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

We applied on (for 136) 24th August and have heard absolutely nothing, nowt, not a whisper from anyone. Someone on the September thread applied on 11th Sep and is just waiting for their CO, WTF?!

Reedy - do you think it would be wise to get our meds done now? Our agent told us to wait until the new year?? I like to be organised so would prefer them to be done but agent says no! Argh, the waiting for SOMETHING is very annoying!

Thanks.

Yx
Yvonne - similar boat - not even a credit card deduction!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I have just viewed the September timeline and I find it incredibly upsetting - I am going to stamp my feet!:curse:
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

OriginalSunshine - us neither. Like I said not a bean from anyone yet.

Gonnago - I only read what I quoted in my first post - I daren't look into it further than that!

I don't understand why September applicants are ahead of the game already - are they all applying online now? If so, then I wish our agents had known a bit more about the changes than they did - we would have been better informed to make a proper decision. All we were told was that an english test would be part of our application which we would have to pay for; nothing about being able to apply online and it taking no time at all for things to happen for us.....this is assuming that's what is going on at the moment!!

Frustrated!

Yx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

OriginalSunshine - us neither. Like I said not a bean from anyone yet.

Gonnago - I only read what I quoted in my first post - I daren't look into it further than that!

I don't understand why September applicants are ahead of the game already - are they all applying online now? If so, then I wish our agents had known a bit more about the changes than they did - we would have been better informed to make a proper decision. All we were told was that an english test would be part of our application which we would have to pay for; nothing about being able to apply online and it taking no time at all for things to happen for us.....this is assuming that's what is going on at the moment!!

Frustrated!

Yx
Yes some of hte visas were no longer available after 1st sept - ours included being 136. This was replace by another - which is available to file online speeding up the process for the sept lot.

It is yet to be seen whether their applications will halt at some point so they dont actually get their visas granted earlier than us mere paper lodgers or if they are all in oz 9 months before us!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Gonnago - call me bitter but I'm willing to bet that the September lot will be in Oz before us! I wouldn't be surprised if some of them have their visas before the new year. We'll be lucky to have ours by May according to our agents, magic!

Yx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:44 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

receipting applications along the way somewhere.

Submit application
Acknowledgement
Account charged
Allocated a file number
Looooong wait until....
Allocated a CO
visa approved.

Thank you!

Yx

Last edited by dinner-dash; Sep 27th 2007 at 8:45 am. Reason: 1
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road

Yx
Submit application
Acknowledgement: 9 weeks later
Account charged: same time as above
Allocated a file number: 3 weeks later
Looooong wait until....
Allocated a CO: about 9 months but could be sooner
Meds and Police reports requested: no earlier than time of allocation of file number or wait to be requested
Another loooong wait until....???
visa approved.

Hope that helps

This information is just what our agents have told us.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:00 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

the may 2007 are starting to get co
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
the may 2007 are starting to get co
well add to that the fact that things have slowed down does that mean we can look at getting co in about 5 months ish. Oh bu88er whats the point in guessing, things are so unpredictable atm, who knows they could be recruiting more COs as I type *sigh*.

This crap weather isnt helping any.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gonnago
well add to that the fact that things have slowed down does that mean we can look at getting co in about 5 months ish. Oh bu88er whats the point in guessing, things are so unpredictable atm, who knows they could be recruiting more COs as I type *sigh*.

This crap weather isnt helping any.
OH my god I am such a whinging pom *blush*
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
OH my god I am such a whinging pom *blush*
yes you are

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.