Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by collybabe24
ok thanks, they have said they will sponsor him, but if i apply for a 457 how long will it take and will it affect my application for PR visa, can a 457 be applied for in oz and be granted there? sorry for all the questions it gets really confusing, basically if PR Visa doesnt come before november we are going over on a tourist visa but just wanted to know what my options were, many thanks for your help
457 visa can be gained in au

i dont know how it would affect your pr visa

hope that helps

check out the whos applying 457 vias thread
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:29 am

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

still waiting........missed the good exchange rate, property prices on the rise (maybe) hurry up and send me reciept please.........oh has anyone else had reciept yet ?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Hi, just PM you with details. Please add me to the list.

Heard theres a huge back log of apps, so I guess this is the loooonnnnggggg wait.

Goodluck everyone.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Hi, just PM you with details. Please add me to the list.

Heard theres a huge back log of apps, so I guess this is the loooonnnnggggg wait.

Goodluck everyone.
I saw people on the June applicants thread got receipts during the week that passed, that gives a hint I think ..
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Fintastic will become famous soon enoughFintastic will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Just found this thread.

We applied, online, for a 457 visa on 3 August, had medicals on the 6th, which were then with immigration by the 8th. These were then finalised on the 15th. I though everything was speeding along nicely, but have had nothing since. I emailed them to get an indication of processing times and was told that there was a 10 -12 week period after lodging the application before a case officer would be assigned, then who knows after that.

Still checking the status everyday, though. Might check it now, its 9:20 in Brisbane.

Brian
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

tintin7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear forumers,

I would like to know when the August 2007 applicants will get receipts. I mean, get their visa application charge (VAC) deducted from the card. The tracking shows, my application reached ASPC on 28 August but no information yet on VAC deduction. Would appreciate your response in this regard.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 10:39 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by tintin7
Dear forumers,

I would like to know when the August 2007 applicants will get receipts. I mean, get their visa application charge (VAC) deducted from the card. The tracking shows, my application reached ASPC on 28 August but no information yet on VAC deduction. Would appreciate your response in this regard.

We too are August 2007 applicants (our 136 arrived 27th August) and are waiting for receipts and charge to be deducted.

If you send a blank email to [email protected] on a Wednesday (it is updated every week on Tuesday's end of the day ozzie time) you will receive a return email (takes about 10 mins) detailing where the ASPC is with the processing/receipting of applications. I have already deleted last weeks from my emails but I thinks that they are only just receipting dates in July so it will be a few more weeks before they get to us.

Another useful indicator is to put yourself on the August timeline www.freespaces.com/britishexpats/Aug07 where you can keep up-to-date with where all the other August Applicants who have joined the timeline are in the process.

Hope this helps.

Mary
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

here's last weeks..

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been
allocated
to case officers for further processing.

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

All paper based applications for Classes BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ
(subclasses
134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496)

Priority Applications: 22 November 2006
Non-Priority Applications: 15 November 2006

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (eSIR visa applications)

E-lodged (on-line) applications: 26 March 2007
Old Sep 24th 2007, 12:26 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Originally Posted by layla950
here's last weeks..

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been
allocated
to case officers for further processing.

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS

All paper based applications for Classes BN, BQ, BR, UX and UZ
(subclasses
134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496)

Priority Applications: 22 November 2006
Non-Priority Applications: 15 November 2006

Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (eSIR visa applications)

E-lodged (on-line) applications: 26 March 2007

This info is referring to being passed on to the Case Officer, the July date I mentioned was with reference to receipts and acknowledgement.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Sorry!! Missed this bit out.

Offshore Applications: receipting applications received on 23 July 2007
and
acknowledging applications received on 14 June 2007.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by layla950
Sorry!! Missed this bit out.

Offshore Applications: receipting applications received on 23 July 2007
and
acknowledging applications received on 14 June 2007.
woheyyy, we are only a month away from our first feedback
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mOZzy
woheyyy, we are only a month away from our first feedback
I was kinda surprised to see that apps from almost a year back (Nov 2006) yet haven't been allocated to case officers? When assigned to a case officer what sort of time ranges are we talking about?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

They have been receipting applications received on 23/07/07 for the last 2 weeks!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
They have been receipting applications received on 23/07/07 for the last 2 weeks!!
what??!?! where?!?!

not ours
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

marwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the roughmarwood is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Gnarrabup
I was kinda surprised to see that apps from almost a year back (Nov 2006) yet haven't been allocated to case officers? When assigned to a case officer what sort of time ranges are we talking about?
A friend sent his 136 in last October, CO in February and visa granted July (this included a massive delay in getting overseas police checks). I think these updates are seriously misleading.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.