AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Mozzy - 136 MODL- Electrician/Fitter
Madtanz - 136 MODL - Electrician
mo33
Mottie - 134 STNI - Plumber
Minibelle - 136 - welfare worker
Markandgill - 136modl - electrician
Layla950
dasalcedo - 136 MODL - Architect
tintin-134 STNI Life Scientist
mr.benn - 136 MODL - Plumber
Flump
sallyp
Ratby Rascals ....136 MODL
Kelsey37.... 134 STNI - Hairdresser
Sherriff
YvonnePaul - 136 MODL Painter & Decorator
Mullalloo - 136 Modl Bricklayer
painter man - 136 Modl - Painter & Decorator
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
this makes no sense as surely these are not their real names lol My last name begins with S and i had acknowledgement 4th jan . Think it depends what visa youve applied for, what profession where your going and ultimately whose desk you land on

(ive tried looking for patterns and there dont appear to be any lol) as posted before the DIAC stated all august applicant will try to be acknowledged before 15th feb, so dont worry and even then you could go straight to visa grant!!
OMG you know thats how tired I am lately. Its just like once when I said oh look at that wooden tree... Im just looking at it and thinking its everyone surname when of course it aint.. I promise you I aint stupid just very blonde sometimes/
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Mozzy - 136 MODL - Fitter/Electrician - Adelaide
mo33 - 136MODL MH Nurse
Layla950 - 136 - IT
dasalcedo
Flump
sallyp
mullalloo
Kelsey37.... 134 STNI
Sherriff
Shabee - 136 - joiner (well he is not me)
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:35 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I didnt get a Case Officer this morning........................

Went straight to Visa Approval!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm flabbergasted, absolutely stunned. I have so much to do.

Best of luck you guys, they seem to be plowing through them now.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by CynOpt

OMG thats fantastic. enjoy your new life down under.

go and celebrate !!!

ta
kath x

Last edited by kjc79; Feb 4th 2008 at 8:56 am.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations and enjoy your new life Get out the champagne and celebrate.The visas seem to be starting now for us augustees at last!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:41 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

bloody fantastic mate
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations enjoy your new life down under. Your going on a 496 visa is that a sponsored one?
Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

excellent news

gives us hope too

good luck with the big move!!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:00 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

496 is Skilled Designated Area Sponsored, so we're sponsored by a first cousin, going on my skills, and we have to stay in Vicotira for 2 years ( but we planned on staying there anyway ), also its a temporary visa, so we have to do all this again in 2 years to get it converted to Perm. But who cares, at least we'll be there.
I'm just fractionally too old to get the extra 5 points to qualify for perm visa.

Timeline is: Applied 3rd, Arrived at ASPC 6th Aug, Pre-Ack 9th Nov, Full ack 21st Jan, Visa 4th feb.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shabee
Mozzy - 136 MODL - Fitter/Electrician - Adelaide
mo33 - 136MODL MH Nurse
Layla950 - 136 - IT
dasalcedo
Flump
sallyp
mullalloo
Kelsey37.... 134 STNI
Sherriff
Shabee - 136 - joiner (well he is not me)
tayles 136 modl diesel mechanic
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Wow - CynOpt - that's great news. I'm going on the same visa - our timeline is - application arrived Adelaide 29.08.07 - received full ack 24.01.08 - you must have sent your meds and pcc with your application ??

We too are going to Victoria - Melbourne.

Do you know if we can buy a house on that visa - I'm a little confused about that !

Melbourne
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

That is excellent news - enjoy your new life in Australia!

Have a fab day!!

Yvonne
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:38 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

OMG. Fantastic News! God, things are really happening fast between acknowledgement and designating case officers etc. I guess we've been skipped to the front of the queue once acknowledged!!!

Good luck to those still waiting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.