Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mozzy - 136 MODL
Madtanz - 136 MODL - Electrician
mo33
Mottie - 134 STNI - Plumber
Minibelle - 136 - welfare worker
Markandgill - 136modl - electrician
Layla950
dasalcedo
tintin-134 STNI Life Scientist
mr.benn - 136 MODL - Plumber
Flump
sallyp
mullalloo
Ratby Rascals ....136 MODL
Kelsey37.... 134 STNI - Hairdresser
Sherriff
YvonnePaul - 136 MODL Painter & Decorator
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:15 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mOZzy
yep, i also started freecycling but oh is not very happy with that
now i've got a backroom full with stuff going on a carboot adventure!
well, that's the idea at the moment - since i will be the one doing it the idea might still change

can't remember who posted 'police keeps yr passport for 40 days for pccs'
we've sent ours off (application plus documents and passport) and it came back after 2 days. the documents and passport not the pcc's - they took 38 days
we were originally going to carboot but to be honest i cant be faffed getting up at 6am (why they are this early on a sunday is beyond me:curse with the prospect of only getting around £50 for the privalegde of freezinf my ass off!! So freecycle it was
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=tayles;5878237]
Originally Posted by layla950
Mozzy - 136 MODL - Fitter/Electrician - Adelaide
mo33 - 136MODL MH Nurse
Layla950 - 136 - IT
dasalcedo
Flump
sallyp
mullalloo
Kelsey37.... 134 STNI
Sherriff...138 Field Service Engineer
Tayles - 136 MODL Diesel Mechanic (still waiting for full ack
ok lets see if it stays on this time heheh. Good luck everyone for tomorrows emails..
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi I was just looking at the update list and have noticed that there is only a few of us with (176)138.
I have noticed that Auqamarine and Irish Girl have been full acked yet theirs was received after the rest of us who are waiting. We all happen to be S's so I think it def must go aphabetical. Its good to see though that we are getting there. So if im right Selah will be next to hear from us 176ers
Good luck and hope its soon.
Lets not forget the poor guys who actually have the task of going through all these applications I hope they get a good pay and get overtime.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:58 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
Hi I was just looking at the update list and have noticed that there is only a few of us with (176)138.
I have noticed that Auqamarine and Irish Girl have been full acked yet theirs was received after the rest of us who are waiting. We all happen to be S's so I think it def must go aphabetical. Its good to see though that we are getting there. So if im right Selah will be next to hear from us 176ers
Lets not forget the poor guys who actually have the task of going through all these applications I hope they get a good pay and get overtime.
this makes no sense as surely these are not their real names lol My last name begins with S and i had acknowledgement 4th jan . Think it depends what visa youve applied for, what profession where your going and ultimately whose desk you land on

(ive tried looking for patterns and there dont appear to be any lol) as posted before the DIAC stated all august applicant will try to be acknowledged before 15th feb, so dont worry and even then you could go straight to visa grant!!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kelsey37
Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mozzy - 136 MODL
mo33
Layla950
dasalcedo
Flump
sallyp
mullalloo
Sherriff
the4ofus - 136 MODL Chef

Lynn xx
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:52 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Add me to the list :Painter & Decorator 136 Modl
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Good Luck to everyone for next week

Some Full Acks would be nice please!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suesk
Good luck. The only time you give your passport is when u have your sticker put in.

Suexx
Thanks- roll on that day!

Oh and are we meant to keep this thread clear of chat? Is it just for notifications and such like..? (I'm quite new to this site )

Bex xx
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

mullalloo will become famous soon enough

Hi

Please can someone add our details to list? Still cannot get the hang of doing it, I thought I had but it is not on there. 136 MODL Bricklayer.

Thank you

Claire
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Mozzy - 136 MODL
mo33
Layla950
dasalcedo
Flump
sallyp
Sherriff
Mullalloo - 136 Modl Bricklayer

Last edited by Mottie; Feb 3rd 2008 at 8:13 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Mozzy - 136 MODL- Electrician/Fitter
mo33
Layla950
dasalcedo
Flump
sallyp
Sherriff
Mullalloo - 136 Modl Bricklayer
painter man - 136 Modl - Painter & Decorator
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

oh, and to answer your question: the more chat the better
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hsherriff
Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
this makes no sense as surely these are not their real names lol My last name begins with S and i had acknowledgement 4th jan . Think it depends what visa youve applied for, what profession where your going and ultimately whose desk you land on

(ive tried looking for patterns and there dont appear to be any lol) as posted before the DIAC stated all august applicant will try to be acknowledged before 15th feb, so dont worry and even then you could go straight to visa grant!!
Yup i've tried looking for patterns but seen as we are on a 136 MODL mechanic and we've got our CO i think i've blown every single theory of mine out of the window. Do think everyone who is waiting should change your user name to begin with a V though, might work

Originally Posted by mOZzy
oh, and to answer your question: the more chat the better
Too right that more chat there is the less worry we all have not to mention the paranoia of feeling we are all alone wherever we are inthe process.

All of us straight to Visa that is what i say, don't bother with acknowledgements. Fingers crossed for lots and lots of good news this week
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:53 am
looking for my marbles

too right vicky...this checking email malarky is becomming an obsession

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.