AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:56 pm
Are we there yet ?

uk 4 oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

good morning fellow augustees,
i checked my e-mail this morning as i do every morning, wishing and praying for some news and there in my bulk / junk mail tray was the e-mail i was waiting for.....

WE GOT IT !!!!!!

am so chuffed gonna send passports off today to australia house, gonna book flights as well for july.

Need some advice re: rental accommodation and car hire when we arrive

many thanks

Last edited by uk 4 oz; Mar 13th 2008 at 9:59 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

RATBY RASCALS will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by uk 4 oz
i checked my e-mail this morning as i do every morning, wishing and praying for some news and there in my bulk / junk mail tray was the e-mail i was waiting for.....

WE GOT IT !!!!!!

am so chuffed gonna send passports off today to australia house, gonna book flights as well for july.

many thanks
About time we had some great news this week, congratulations
for your new life down under
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

WE GOT IT !!!!!!

many thanks
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS UK 4 OZ

Enjoy your celebrations and your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

WE GOT IT !!!!!!

many thanks :thumbsup
Congratulations you lucky people. Really pleased to hear the good news. I wish I was in your shoes. I'm sure I could squeeze my size sevens into themlol.

Joanne
Old Mar 13th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

uk 4 oz

CONGRATULATIONS

Best of luck with your move and your new life Down Under

Lynn xx
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:09 am
Vickie

vickie will become famous soon enoughvickie will become famous soon enough

WE GOT IT !!!!!!

many thanks

Well done- at least your waiting can stop!

Zilch for us again today!

Vickie X
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

WE GOT IT !!!!!!

many thanks
Congratulations on the visa!! I'm glad someone had some good news this week. Have a brilliant weekend and enjoy your new life!!

Yvonnex
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

Still no full ack for us today. Someone else said earlier that they were going into hoping they hear something "before easter" - we are doing the same thing!!

Fingers crossed for good news all round next week. Does anyone know if DIAC are closed on Good Friday as well as Easter Monday?

Yvonnex
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations UK 4 OZ. thats fab news, I love getting news on here even when its not my own.

Bit of news for me too - we are exchanging on the house on Monday with completion Thursday At bloody last!! this has been going on forever!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

congratulations!! good luck with the rest of your plans

i get a bit exited every day thinking who will be next, (if anybody). we've all been waiting so long now, it's good to hear that we're getting there gradually.

enjoy the weekend celebrations, and good luck to the rest of us for next week. x
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:08 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

WE GOT IT !!!!!!

many thanks

great news hun good luck xxx
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
great news hun good luck xxx
ozzieclaire how are u?
Have you made any decisions yet on which removal company you are going to use or where you want to rent?

Joanne
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Have been looking at flights from Manchester and Birmingham to Adelaide.
Can't seem to make my mind up I know alot of you have to deal with looking after toddlers throughout the journey which I can imagine will be a nightmare if they don't get much sleep. Have been looking at overnight flights. My two boys are old enough to understand whats going on. Even so dealing with a whinging teenager can be just as bad.

Joanne
Old Mar 14th 2008, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations UK4 oz on getting your visa- Enjoy your celebrations.

No news for us again today, hopefully we will hear something next week as it will be 10 weeks on Monday since full ack- surely it must be our turn soon PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.