Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi Guys

Off for our meds this evening - didn't stop me from drinking quite a large quantity of wine last night !! What am I like.

I think we're probably not going to go until January of next year - but that could all change again.

My Mum will be here completely alone - she's a widow, an only child and the rest of my siblings are in Oz already - so I can't get my head around her being here on her own for Christmas !! She's going to apply for a CPV - but with there being a total stop on them at the moment it could be a couple of years before she can join us.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Hi Guys

Off for our meds this evening - didn't stop me from drinking quite a large quantity of wine last night !! What am I like.

I think we're probably not going to go until January of next year - but that could all change again.

My Mum will be here completely alone - she's a widow, an only child and the rest of my siblings are in Oz already - so I can't get my head around her being here on her own for Christmas !! She's going to apply for a CPV - but with there being a total stop on them at the moment it could be a couple of years before she can join us.
In same boat as you. My oh is an only child. She visited this weekend and spent all weekend hugging us and she cried a lot. felt really guilty, especially as my parents are planning long stays with us until going permanately to live with us.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:42 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Hi Guys

Good luck tonight with the medicals. Listen, don't worry about your mother. Could she come over for an extended holiday while you wait for the CPV? You could buy a house with a granny flat
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Lets hope those case officers are getting a good nights sleep in preparation for getting that August backlog cleared!!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Im still holding out for June

Due to move out of house next Thursday...thats IF we exchange in next two days.

i've got everything crossed for you!!!!
and woheyy to your meds being sent off

Hi Guys

get her a few 6months holiday for the time being - also for her to figure out if she actually likes it - and that might bridge the time till she can actually live with you!!

woheyyy, the race is back on
get us off that track and make room for the next months applicants
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Received my full Ack on Friday, so now the wait for a CO begins!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:34 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Steve G

Congratulations!!! Some good news. Feels like a while since we heard good news!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve G
congratulations

minibelle
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Morning,
just received email from sydney saying meds have been received and processed ready for case officer to access(frontloaded meds+pcc's front loaded ) dated 7/3/08
All i need now is a case officer to look at file and grant visa PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

a confirmation for medicals??? when where who why HOW?!?!?

well, my son got me up at 5.30 (all in tears because of a bad dream!) - so all hopefull i've turned my pc on ... and ....

nothing
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

No news for us today either. GOD!!!!! This is killing me. It's just not fair. Whats taking them so long.
March applicants have even got full ack now.:curse:
Just want to get on with my life. Feel like flying over there and knocking a few heads together. If any one is listening...WE ARE PRIORITY!!!!!!enough is enough. That should do it

JOANNE

Ps feel like i need to edit my signature today Jo age 103

Last edited by Lee and Joanne; Mar 10th 2008 at 7:51 pm.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Nothing here either, I have just tracked my meds and they have gone from stansted (where they started as that is where are panel doctor is) to Heathrow.....all night for an hour up the road.

Fingers crossed for our exchange today.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:48 pm
Oh, George.....

Hey Gonnago,
Best of luck today with the exchange. Let us know how you get on!
Irish Gal
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:01 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

hello x

no news here for us either. trying to get everything sorted for when the packers come on the 28th march. still have a huge list to get through getting a bit scary now house is due to complete!!!

all tools cleaned,, hubby had cleaned sanded and restained patio stuff, babies bedding all washed chucked tons of stuff so much to organise t least its taking my mind off the visa!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.