Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:56 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
Any body want my Co ,
WE DONT NEED HIM , WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im in a spin , and cant sit still , dont no what to do with self.
Champers tonite , book movers and flight tommorrow .
Thanks all you augusteeeees for your support. Anyone going to Perth , keep in touch
Pippadee

Congratulations! I'm so delighted for you. Let us know if you come across any cheap flights
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:57 pm

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

That's great news pippadee. Best of luck with everything
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Any body want my Co ,
Thanks all you augusteeeees for your support. Anyone going to Perth , keep in touch
Pippadee
fantastic news !!
congratulations
i'm soooo pleased for you
enjoy your new life in OZ
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Robbie_Paula is an unknown quantity at this point

Any body want my Co ,
Pippadee
Great news PIPPADEE, we got our CO on 21st Jan and sent off our medicals on 2nd Feb, so hopefully we aren't too far behind you.

Have a great time in Perth, our first choice is Brisbane and the Gold Coast but we might end up in Perth depending upon job offers, so we might see you there.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS PIPPADEE - ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATIONS!!!!!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Any body want my Co ,
Pippadee
great news!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!
now you can stop spinning

oh, and re your question: me me me me me me me me me
Old Mar 11th 2008, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough

congratulations, enjoy the champagne!!

i read in a thread a few pages ago someone received an email to say meds were processed, i'm a little worried now as we sent our in Oct, about 6 weeks after we sent the visa app but we haven't heard anything to say they received the meds. is that normal??

thanks
claire
x
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

tayles will become famous soon enoughtayles will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by flump
congratulations, enjoy the champagne!!

i read in a thread a few pages ago someone received an email to say meds were processed, i'm a little worried now as we sent our in Oct, about 6 weeks after we sent the visa app but we haven't heard anything to say they received the meds. is that normal??

thanks
claire
x
Hi Claire

You have to email LCU at [email protected] asking them for info re your medical status
You need to provide the following
Name of Applicant
date of Birth
Passport number
Type of visa applied for
Date meds dispatched
Method of dispatch ie Courier
If courier include
courier company name
tracking number
receipt date

May take them a week or so to get back to you
Hope this helps
Erica
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

bextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the roughbextaroota is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
BOY AM I STRESSED. After weeks of nothing, then suddenly to be told by agent to have meds and pccs done before we go on hols (Sat), i'm now rushing to fill in all the forms. Now someone who has asked me twice to drop house price by £25,000 has realised I won't (no visa no rush yet), have upped their budget and want to view. OMG I have suitcases washing & ironing everywhere, am trying to get house straight after party on Sat (inc. people sleeping over). tick tick tick I'm going to explode. Someone send ,me MORE kalma pleeasse!
Karma sent babe, you need it! xx

Any body want my Co ,
Pippadee
Congratulations you lucky bug*ers!
We're soooo jealous! Good luck with your new life down under xx

Originally Posted by tayles
Hi Claire

You have to email LCU at [email protected] asking them for info re your medical status
You need to provide the following
Name of Applicant
date of Birth
Passport number
Type of visa applied for
Date meds dispatched
Method of dispatch ie Courier
If courier include
courier company name
tracking number
receipt date

May take them a week or so to get back to you
Hope this helps
Erica
Great info babe- some karma sent your way xx
Old Mar 11th 2008, 1:53 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations Pippadee. Enjoy your new life down under.

Once again, nothing for us today.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:12 am
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

For info, I have just looked at the update email for ASPC it says -

"As of 11 March 2008 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as
follows:

Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007:
All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC is
acknowledging offshore applications received on 27 August 2007."

Which means for the third week running they are still only acknowledging up to 27th August! Please let it be ours soon (it arrived there on 27th August).
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mr.benn
For info, I have just looked at the update email for ASPC it says -

"As of 11 March 2008 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as
follows:

Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007:
All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC is
acknowledging offshore applications received on 27 August 2007."

Which means for the third week running they are still only acknowledging up to 27th August! Please let it be ours soon (it arrived there on 27th August).

Ours arrived on 17th August, and we still dont have full ack
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Hi There

Firstly, congrats. Pippadee - I'm really thrilled for you - can only imagine the feeling !!

Had our meds yesterday (yet to get our x rays done) very much a non event - we didn't even have to have any bloods done - we're going on a 496 temporary visa (with a view to permanency). My blood pressure was a bit high (wonder why ???) but he said it would be okay (checked it a couple of times).

For anyone in Ireland - went went to Dr O'Keefe in the Morehampton Clinic - and found him to be really nice.

There doesn't seem to be ANY sort of pattern as to who gets acknowledged and when - our application arrived in Oz on 29 August - and we recd. full ack. on 24 Jan - and yet you're still waiting Mr Benn ???

And why are applications received after ours being dealt with before us ??

I just wish someone could give us a reason for this - then maybe we'd all feel a bit happier.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Hi There

Firstly, congrats. Pippadee - I'm really thrilled for you - can only imagine the feeling !!

Had our meds yesterday (yet to get our x rays done) very much a non event - we didn't even have to have any bloods done - we're going on a 496 temporary visa (with a view to permanency). My blood pressure was a bit high (wonder why ???) but he said it would be okay (checked it a couple of times).

For anyone in Ireland - went went to Dr O'Keefe in the Morehampton Clinic - and found him to be really nice.

There doesn't seem to be ANY sort of pattern as to who gets acknowledged and when - our application arrived in Oz on 29 August - and we recd. full ack. on 24 Jan - and yet you're still waiting Mr Benn ???
And why are applications received after ours being dealt with before us ??

I just wish someone could give us a reason for this - then maybe we'd all feel a bit happier.

dont quote me on this, i could be wrong.....but i think temporary visas are usually issued quicker than permanent.
please someone correct me if i'm wrong

lisa
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Obviously not in my case unfortunately !!!

Irish Gal got her full ack. three days before me (she's going for a permanent visa I think - correct me if I'm wrong S.) and has had her case officer for the last couple of week - and I think her application was received they day after mine.

Like I said - there doesn't seem to be any sort of a pattern at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.