Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by mr.benn
For info, I have just looked at the update email for ASPC it says -

"As of 11 March 2008 the ASPC Admin Section is processing applications as
follows:

Offshore Applications received prior to 1 September 2007:
All applications with a valid payment have now been receipted. The ASPC is
acknowledging offshore applications received on 27 August 2007."

Which means for the third week running they are still only acknowledging up to 27th August! Please let it be ours soon (it arrived there on 27th August).

ARGHGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGH................how annoying - I'd like to go over there and see what the hell they are doing. I'll process all the August applicants visas myself. This is getting seriously annoying.

I need a holiday.

Yvonnex
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PIPPADEE
Any body want my Co ,
WE DONT NEED HIM , WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im in a spin , and cant sit still , dont no what to do with self.
Champers tonite , book movers and flight tommorrow .
Thanks all you augusteeeees for your support. Anyone going to Perth , keep in touch
Pippadee
Thats Fantaastic news . well done keep us posted with the flight costs. movers etc. Hope all is stress free from now on and you can emjoy.

We still waiting on our full Ack but have booked all the medicals for the end this month so fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone waiting and congrats to anyone else that had some good news.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Obviously not in my case unfortunately !!!

Irish Gal got her full ack. three days before me (she's going for a permanent visa I think - correct me if I'm wrong S.) and has had her case officer for the last couple of week - and I think her application was received they day after mine.

Like I said - there doesn't seem to be any sort of a pattern at all.

hmmmm confused, sorry i cant help then - non the wiser, perhaps like all of us
(i think all you augustees are all special )

i just know YOU WILL all get there eventually, i know the waiting is soooo frustrating, but i'll all be worth it in the end, hey i had my visa granted back in january and i'm still no further from going now than i was then, SOMEONE PLEASE BUY MY HOUSE

good luck guys, hang in there
lisa

Last edited by lolylew; Mar 11th 2008 at 4:00 am.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS PIPPADEE, you lucky person, may you enjoy every moment of celebrateing and of course your new life in Oz.

I find it increasingly annoying that there is no pattern to how DIAC are assessing our app's :curse: Soooo I guess we are special

Well, you gotta laugh about it :curse:
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:26 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by markandgill
Ours arrived on 17th August, and we still dont have full ack
I'd be chasing that up if I were you mine arrived round about the same time as yours and I've got a CO
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:28 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Obviously not in my case unfortunately !!!

Irish Gal got her full ack. three days before me (she's going for a permanent visa I think - correct me if I'm wrong S.) and has had her case officer for the last couple of week - and I think her application was received they day after mine.

Like I said - there doesn't seem to be any sort of a pattern at all.
Yes, you're right Melbourne. I don't know what way they are doing them. It seems really unfair. The only thing I can say is that a lot of the people post-Sept seem to have come to a standstill i.e. those without a case officer - as they are dealing with us
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

shannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really niceshannon9 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi All,

The August timeline spreadsheet is now up and running.

If you'd like to be added please Private Message or Email me with the following details (please don't leave details on this thread as I cannot guarantee to see them):

Username:
Headed for:
Type of Visa (added if SIR/MODL/STNI as appropriate):
Date application sent:
Did you use an agent:
Medicals - sent with application/booked:
Police Checks: Sent with application/Applied for:
Pre-Acknowledgement/acknowledgement date:

Good luck everyone

Love Karen xx
Our application went in the 1st August 2007 and we got our Visa's on the 25th Feburary 2008 all done and dusted now.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

You lucky things - CONGRATULATIONS - just as a matter of interest - what visa did you apply for and was it online ?
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Any body want my Co ,
Thanks all you augusteeeees for your support. Anyone going to Perth , keep in touch
Pippadee
Congratulations Pippadee!!!

We're going to Perth.....hopefully see you there!!

Enjoy your celebrations!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

Any body want my Co ,
Pippadee
Congratulations Pippadee wishing you all the luck in the world with your new life. Please let us all know how you get on
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

congratulations pippadee, sooooo jealous

minibelle
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS PIPPADEE
ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER

KATH X
Old Mar 11th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations PIPPADEE You have given us all some fab news!!!!

Enjoy your new life in OZ and keep us all posted- hope all us Augustees aren't too far behind you xxx

Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice

WTF - it's just after 9am and we're still on page 2??

No news for anyone then?

Us neither.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:24 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Nothing for us today.

Mary

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.