Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 12th 2008, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

YvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really niceYvonnePaul is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Waiting for full ack
------------------

mr.benn
markandgill

Waiting for CO
--------------

Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
the4ofus
Hairart
Mottie
Shabee
dankate
hazelf
Dinner-Dash
Vickie
Ryaner
Mo 33
_paula
Victorybay
Shanaghy
Melliepoo
YvonnePaul

Not been on much the past few days but what another fab week! Congratulations to everyone who has had great news on the visa or home front. I've added us to the CO list but my fingers crossed for MrBenn and MarkandGill - let's hope you guys get full ack next week. I really feel for you all; it's horrible having to wait so long. DIAC - can you PLEASE full ack our last two friends on the full ack list so they can join us on the CO list; it's rubbish wondering where your paperwork is and if it's all ok - THANK YOU!!

Have a fab weekend everyone - going to have a bottle of wine, yum!

Yvonnex
Old Apr 13th 2008, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi, just thought I'd catch up with the weekends posts. Some sad stories on here, I think we need perking up with some VISAs, COs and especially full acks this week.

Irish gal, sorry to hear about your mum-in-law, hope you're all ok.

Baby75, your mum will come round (as will yours Irishgal)

I've kept talking about oz, rather than avoiding the subject, and I think that has helped my mum understand that it will happen. I'm extremely lucky that my dad sees it as an opportunity (like you dizzydame), he sees good long holidays and an eventual parents visa.

Joanne, whilst the payslip thing is a pain, at least you know they are processing you, like Irishgal says it is just a formality and may be a sign that your visa is imminent. Sorry about the house sale, my friend is an EA, and says that getting a mortgage is proving to be a problem as the banks won't lend, but the B of E will have to intervene.

Hang on in there
Caroline
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:26 am
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

It's now 2.15pm, the dinner is on, the uniforms/work clothes are done, house clean and tidyish sooo, it's glassofwine time Carolinemaria, you are very good, I don't mention Oz at all. I did update mom yesterday and I got the reply, so d'you think you'll go still? I feel very sorry for my parents. They are quite elderly and too ill in different ways to be able to visit. My MIL is on her own and although in her 70's is active and still working so i know she will visit. I do honestly think that when we leave for OZ it WILL be the last time that I see my parents, every time I visit them I can see that they have deteriorated and mom is always is and out of hospital.

Oh dear, I'm a right "cheer me up Jane' today, lets get onto happier posts! Another week coming up, we could open a book on who is going to receive good news this week, who wants to be in the book?...... form an orderly queue
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hi Aug lot, been off BE for a few days as I was getting all stress over lack of visa but I don't need to tell you lot how stressfull all the waiting is.

But its taken me ages to catch up on your posts and I couldn't believe how busy you lot have been.

Want to say FANTASTIC NEWS ON THE VISA GRANTS AND CO'S. keep them coming ASPC.

Also THANK YOU for all the lovely karma you lot have sent me x.

Good luck the rest of you still waiting. Sending a big hug to MR Benn I'm sure you will here soon.

Tina x
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
It's now 2.15pm, the dinner is on, the uniforms/work clothes are done, house clean and tidyish sooo, it's glassofwine time Carolinemaria, you are very good, I don't mention Oz at all. I did update mom yesterday and I got the reply, so d'you think you'll go still? I feel very sorry for my parents. They are quite elderly and too ill in different ways to be able to visit. My MIL is on her own and although in her 70's is active and still working so i know she will visit. I do honestly think that when we leave for OZ it WILL be the last time that I see my parents, every time I visit them I can see that they have deteriorated and mom is always is and out of hospital.

Oh dear, I'm a right "cheer me up Jane' today, lets get onto happier posts! Another week coming up, we could open a book on who is going to receive good news this week, who wants to be in the book?...... form an orderly queue
Well no dinner in the oven here, no clean uniforms, but we have football on the telly, a good supply of chocolate, and kids are very good at making cups of tea. House work done and now time for me and OH to chill for a few hours until vino time. Sorry to hear about your parents, it's sad to think you may not see them again, but you have to live your life for you and your kids - and what a fantastic experience you'll all have. I think i'm really lucky to be in with a chance. My friends are either too old, or haven't got the skills, but saying that they (unlike me) aren't looking for a lifestyle change.

Whats for dinner anyway?What time should we come round? (we'll bring vino-promise)
Caroline x
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:24 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys just wanted to say huge luck to everyone for getting visa grants this week

We have booked our flights for 30th june , told work, got a million and one things to think about. Mother in law has a face like slapped arse her and sister in law havent even congratualted us, cant wait to get out of here!! Its really taken the shine off things, they have had over a year to get their heads round it so they arent going to spoil it for us

Tonight i can finally celebrate as ive been on nights fri sat, so the wine will be flowing and a celebratory chinese is in order (mil can sulk in other room if she wants lol).

Just need to find a holiday let now
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

claretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the roughclaretandblue is a jewel in the rough

[COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=aglassofwinehelps;6201740][SIZE="3"]It's now 2.15pm, the dinner is on, the uniforms/work clothes are done, house clean and tidyish sooo, it's glassofwine time Carolinemaria, you are very good, I don't mention Oz at all. I did update mom yesterday and I got the reply, so d'you think you'll go still? I feel very sorry for my parents. They are quite elderly and too ill in different ways to be able to visit. My MIL is on her own and although in her 70's is active and still working so i know she will visit. I do honestly think that when we leave for OZ it WILL be the last time that I see my parents, every time I visit them I can see that they have deteriorated and mom is always is and out of hospital.

Sorry to hear the bad news Irish Gal condolences to you and your husband.
My dad passed away unexpectedly in January so I know how you feel.
Aglassofwinehelps, not sure if this helps but one thing my dad did say before he died, was that he and mum had lived their lives and that we should live ours. He totally agreed with us going, even though he could not visit because of a lung disorder as he was unable to fly.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Hi to all Augustees,

Sorry to hear of your sad news Irish Gal - offering our condolences to you and your husband.

Glad to hear some August people are getting case officers now (let's keep our fingers crossed for more good news next week - CASE OFFICER'S ARE YOU OUT THERE!)

Had another house viewing Saturday (sick of cleaning and trying to stop the kids making a mess!!) seemed to be promising but so does every other we've had!!!

The medicals have finally gone off now after the mix up with my blood test! Having a glass of wine now and dreaming of the Brisbane sun! Good luck to all still waiting

Lindsay
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YvonnePaul
Waiting for full ack
------------------

mr.benn
markandgill

Waiting for CO
--------------

Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
the4ofus
Hairart
Mottie
Shabee
dankate
hazelf
Dinner-Dash
Vickie
Ryaner
Mo 33
_paula
Victorybay
Shanaghy
Melliepoo
YvonnePaul

Not been on much the past few days but what another fab week! Congratulations to everyone who has had great news on the visa or home front. I've added us to the CO list but my fingers crossed for MrBenn and MarkandGill - let's hope you guys get full ack next week. I really feel for you all; it's horrible having to wait so long. DIAC - can you PLEASE full ack our last two friends on the full ack list so they can join us on the CO list; it's rubbish wondering where your paperwork is and if it's all ok - THANK YOU!!

Have a fab weekend everyone - going to have a bottle of wine, yum!

Yvonnex
How nice your post is YvonnePaul

Cmon DIAC you heard them........... Give all us Augustees another fab week by starting off with the full acks and then the CO's for everyone left on the lists, you're doing a super job moving us lot along at last....... keep up the good work guys we really do apprieciate it!!!

Fingers crossed for a busy week everyone xx

Also good luck with house sales too (we rent so dont have the huge stress of sellling up, still we read your stories and feel for you all, hope it all turns good in the end)
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Thanks for that. Feeling a bit better today. We have a lot going on at home. My mother-in-law passed away this morning after being very ill for the past two months (cancer) so I guess its just brings home how precious family is. I've already started printing out forms for the Contributory Parent Visa so we're both happier today. God, I don't know what I'll be like by the time we go.

I think my mother is just feeling a bit lonely, as there's 5 of us going - and my sister (5 of them too) are in Oz - and all she's left with is my brother who's on his own. And we all know girls are closer to their Mammys....

So you're off in 10 weeks time too. We're going out on the 26th June (fingers crossed). What a roller coaster of a week.
Thanks for the hugs - need loads
Irish Gal

Very sorry to read about your families loss Irish gal, love and heartfelt wishes to you all

xx
Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Irish Gal, so sorry to hear of your family's sad loss, my thoughts are with you.X
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:37 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here IrishGal.

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Hi guys just wanted to say huge luck to everyone for getting visa grants this week

We have booked our flights for 30th june , told work, got a million and one things to think about. Mother in law has a face like slapped arse her and sister in law havent even congratualted us, cant wait to get out of here!! Its really taken the shine off things, they have had over a year to get their heads round it so they arent going to spoil it for us

Tonight i can finally celebrate as ive been on nights fri sat, so the wine will be flowing and a celebratory chinese is in order (mil can sulk in other room if she wants lol).

Just need to find a holiday let now

Flights booked

Don't think you're on your own with the in-laws, mine have completely disowned me, but do i care? roll on Australia!!!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

irish girl we are so so sorry for your loss!!!
i hope you are getting all the support you need!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Just to wish you all good luck for next week, hope the visa's, co's and full acks keep rolling in, am away till Friday and I just got a feeling am going to miss all the excitement. So good luck All, will be thinking of you

Dizzy
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dizzydame
Just to wish you all good luck for next week, hope the visa's, co's and full acks keep rolling in, am away till Friday and I just got a feeling am going to miss all the excitement. So good luck All, will be thinking of you

Dizzy
You'll have a lot to catch up on by next Friday!! Lets hope you will be reading visa after visa, co's and 2 full acks!! Good luck everyone, fingers crossed. Please you nice Aussies be kind to us Augustee's (and others)

Caroline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.