Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Thanks for the support lisa, hope to bump into you in perth one day soon.

Caroline x

hold you to that, if only i could sell the blummin house, probably still be here 3 years on at this rate

ps, read the posts about your dad on here, i think its great a techy dad, how cool!!!!

lisa
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:53 pm

member 12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Waiting for C O:

Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
the4ofus
Hairart
Mottie
Shabee
dankate
hazelf
Dinner-Dash
Vickie
Ryaner
Mo 33
_paula
Victorybay

Thats us also added to the list

roll on next week !!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Irish Gal
Sorry to put a dampener on things now (no the chocolate rolls aren't working ) but had a really bad day. I told my mother that we were booking flights for the 26th June - and she broke down completely. She said she wants us to go and have a great life (she's been there many times) but said she thought I would always be here to look after her . I love her to bits and she loves the OH too.

I have spent the evening printing out forms so she can apply for the Contributory Parent Visa - but a bit depressed really. I want her to come NOW. All seeming so real now. Absolutely dreading the goodbyes.
awww that's so upsetting!!! (((((big hug))))) - but in the end you are there to look after your kids not your parents!
and she can come for 6 months stay anytime

Originally Posted by ROSEBABE
i'm getting the hang of these messages now, i just had 14 emails, clicked onthe link on some of them but couldnt find the message, i guess the bottle of wine ive had isnt helping me, yes was very homesick, my hubby didnt want to come home but i can sell things when i want to. i'm really sure this time about returning and i hope that i get the 2nd chance, they say everyone gets a 2nd chance right. sorry to ask this, u may have this infor already on here but its confusing sometimes looking at everyone. what stage r u at with visa? p.s yes i sent med email last nite and havent had a reply
absolutly! everyone deserves a 2nd chance!!!
we've applied for a permanent resident visa (136 modl) and we've sent pcc's and medicals in february and had full ack on 12/2 ... and waiting now

I can give you some even fresher blood!

When I announced I was applying for Oz my mum was understandably devasted, my dad was really overjoyed (sounds like he was glad to see the back of us!). My dad is really keen to live out there with us and is busy persuading my mum (she is playing hard to get and bribing him with jobs around the house!) He is now studying all things OZ (although my parents have been before).

I've been telling him about the August thread. So this week he bought a laptop and worked out how to plug it in and switch it on, and now he's following our august thread (he's a quick learner). Yesterday he said ' I saw your message last night". I feel like a teenager who's dad is reading her diary!!! Can no longer swear (the vicar will be pleased). Anyway all say

'WELCOME FRANK'

He doesn't know how to log on yet (he he -don't tell him).

Caroline
hello FRANK

DIZZY don't you worry what to do once we all have our visas.
there will be lots of updates on shipping, house selling, packing, selling, booking flights and then finally on the other side the settling in part and the get comfortable part
it feels like one big happy family
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Shanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really niceShanaghy is just really nice

Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for C O:

Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
the4ofus
Hairart
Mottie
Shabee
dankate
hazelf
Dinner-Dash
Vickie
Ryaner
Mo 33
_paula
Victorybay
Shanaghy

Thats us on the list hopefully not for long
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Waiting for C O:

Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
the4ofus
Hairart
Mottie
Shabee
dankate
hazelf
Dinner-Dash
Vickie
Ryaner
Mo 33
_paula
Victorybay
Shanaghy

Morning All!!!!

Just to point out - we (the4ofus) do not yet have a CO - we are on the above list We did get a reply about our meds saying they have been processed and are ready for our CO to access but I think this is pretty much a standard reply.

Hopefully a lot of us will have good news this week

Enjoy the weekend (and my head gets better soon)

Lynn xx
Old Apr 11th 2008, 8:57 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MTPockets
Congratulations for all the recent visas, case-officers and Acks.

Have heard from agent today that I also have a case officer!

Only discovered this because they are pointing out I have forgotten to sign a form - Meds & pc's submitted a while ago (i.e. Neither I nor agent formally told about having a CO).

So this is only my opinion, but I think it's likely that quite a few others also have one behind the scenes. And I'm a 30th Aug so all seems a pretty random selection process - hopefully not too much longer for any of us.

I can give you some even fresher blood!

When I announced I was applying for Oz my mum was understandably devasted, my dad was really overjoyed (sounds like he was glad to see the back of us!). My dad is really keen to live out there with us and is busy persuading my mum (she is playing hard to get and bribing him with jobs around the house!) He is now studying all things OZ (although my parents have been before).

I've been telling him about the August thread. So this week he bought a laptop and worked out how to plug it in and switch it on, and now he's following our august thread (he's a quick learner). Yesterday he said ' I saw your message last night". I feel like a teenager who's dad is reading her diary!!! Can no longer swear (the vicar will be pleased). Anyway all say

'WELCOME FRANK'

He doesn't know how to log on yet (he he -don't tell him).

Caroline
PMSL

Yes I can understand that, I hit 40 in october last year, and started to think about life. I came to the conclusion that I needed to be a mum and not think that work was the most important thing. I've sold my business and am now able to do little things like pick the kids up from school and not stress out. I don't want pubs and parties, but good friends and family life. It's taken til 40 yrs of age for me to realise that it's my kids want to give my time to. They are growing up fast and I don't want to miss anymore.

Caroline x
You sound like me! except i've never had a business to sell
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mOZzy

DIZZY don't you worry what to do once we all have our visas.
there will be lots of updates on shipping, house selling, packing, selling, booking flights and then finally on the other side the settling in part and the get comfortable part
it feels like one big happy family

Thanks for that Mozzy, life wouldn't be the same without the Augustees, have been following you all for so long now, been getting so excited for each visa grant, am hoping to go out on a 12 month visitor visa initially and then see where I go from there, so with a bit of luck I shall not have to spend too much time 'home alone'
Spend a lot of time with my 5 grandchildren, can't imagine what I would do without them either. Gong to do the Airkix tomorrow (floating in a wind tunnel) with my 8 year old grandson, he's not old enough yet to feel embarassed about doing it with his Nan, so that should be fun

Dizzy
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future

Morning everyone!!!

Just sent off for police checks today.
Got the meds booked for wednesday

Do the blood tests hurt, i hate injections

Vik
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

melliepoo is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Shanaghy;6197160]Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for C O:

Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
the4ofus
Hairart
Mottie
Shabee
dankate
hazelf
Dinner-Dash
Vickie
Ryaner
Mo 33
_paula
Victorybay
Shanaghy
Melliepoo

Good luck for this week everyone!

I reckon some of us will be going straight to Visa grant!!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

Inglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura aboutInglewhite has a spectacular aura about

Yes, so do i. I have a feeling DIAC are on a roll now with the visas and if peeps have got pcc's in and meds, they probably will do, that's what happened to us anyway.
Good luck to everyone still waiting for next week.

We've now just got the small matter of selling the house, if we can't sell will have to reduce price , only been on market a few weeks yet, so hopefully it should go before November when we need to validate.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:28 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Just updating the list - the two of us still waiting for a full ack have disappeared!

Waiting for full ack
------------------

mr.benn
markandgill

Waiting for CO
--------------

Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
the4ofus
Hairart
Mottie
Shabee
dankate
hazelf
Dinner-Dash
Vickie
Ryaner
Mo 33
_paula
Victorybay
Shanaghy
Melliepoo
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

ROSEBABE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mr.benn
Just updating the list - the two of us still waiting for a full ack have disappeared!

Waiting for full ack
------------------

mr.benn
markandgill

Waiting for CO
--------------

Melbourne
Gonnago
Carolinemaria
Dasalcedo
mOZzy
the4ofus
Hairart
Mottie
Shabee
dankate
hazelf
Dinner-Dash
Vickie
Ryaner
Mo 33
_paula
Victorybay
Shanaghy
Melliepoo
hi mr benn, sorry i have just found you on here and you applied in aug, i can not work this system out, i am getting loads of emails saying someone has sent me thread and i click on it but cant find the message to me, do you know how i stop the emails, i must have looked at something with feb date on and though you applied then and done your meds, sorry. u must be wondering what the hell i'm on about. help me stop the emails if you can
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

hi mr benn, sorry i have just found you on here and you applied in aug, i can not work this system out, i am getting loads of emails saying someone has sent me thread and i click on it but cant find the message to me, do you know how i stop the emails, i must have looked at something with feb date on and though you applied then and done your meds, sorry. u must be wondering what the hell i'm on about. help me stop the emails if you can
Hi Rosebabe, you get an email every time someone posts on a thread that you have subscribed to, it doesnt neccessarily have to be for you. If you don't go and look at the thread then the emails stop for that thread.

Dizzy
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

as dizzydame said, once you post in a thread you are automatically subscribed and get notifications.
what form that's up to you.
if you want to stop the single emails do this:

right on top of this page the 2nd line down find 'My Profile'
there on the right hand side chose 'Edit Options'
go down to 'Messaging & Notification'
and the second one there = default thread subscription
do the pull down menu and chose 'no email notification'

that should help
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone!

Boy did we get p*ssed last night

Viksta - where are you going for your meds? Huddersfield??, You'll be fine honest!, we are just waiting for ours to clear at LCU now, they were really good with us, You'll have no problems.

Hope all you new visa holders had a fanatastic night, You soooooo deserve it, Were so happy for you all, truly!, we think your a fantastic bunch on here , Have you all told your families??, Hope it went well without any tears

Hello Frank

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.